thats just one of 3 charges YOU give me info on Bidens I send you 391 million What do you call that?

When did Trump say "YOU give me info on Bidens I send you 391 million"?

Link please.
Listen in tomorrow You'll hear it first hand We have 7,8 American patriots that know of trumps attempt to give money for getting the bidens

It's not going to go the way you anticipated, you know. I hope you're prepared for being given alot of shit, after their little "impeachment" donkey show fizzles out.

You know damned well that I'll be twisting the knife every chance I get, and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

:21:
Twist away We have the evidence and we have witnesses But truth never flustered repubs They can lie like champs

You don't have jack, Eddie! It's why Shiff is working in secret. He doesn't want the public to see how he's making it up as he goes.

Looks like Rudy went rogue. Trump knew nothing about Rudy's quid pro quo. You Dems still got nothing on Trump.
So y'all are preparing to throw another one of Trump's lawyers under the bus?
Gooliani hires not 1, but 3, CRIMINAL Defense Attorneys. As bad as all the Trump lawyers that he's had, Rudy triples up.
Schiff-for-Brains and his henchmen are out to get Giuliani.

Looks like Rudy went rogue. Trump knew nothing about Rudy's quid pro quo. You Dems still got nothing on Trump.
Gooliani hires not 1, but 3, CRIMINAL Defense Attorneys. As bad as all the Trump lawyers that he's had, Rudy triples up.

:lol:

You Stalinists are a hoot.

That's called a "legal team," dumbfuck.
Same to ya, moron.

thats just one of 3 charges YOU give me info on Bidens I send you 391 million What do you call that?

Link please.
Listen in tomorrow You'll hear it first hand We have 7,8 American patriots that know of trumps attempt to give money for getting the bidens

It's not going to go the way you anticipated, you know. I hope you're prepared for being given alot of shit, after their little "impeachment" donkey show fizzles out.

You know damned well that I'll be twisting the knife every chance I get, and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

Twist away We have the evidence and we have witnesses But truth never flustered repubs They can lie like champs

You don't have jack, Eddie! It's why Shiff is working in secret. He doesn't want the public to see how he's making it up as he goes.
If the public saw how Schiff-for-Brains' witnesses were absolutely destroyed under cross examination, this thing would be over already.

Same to ya, moron.

I already grasped that Giuliani is putting together a legal team to combat the Stalinists in the house, dumbfuck.

Link please.

"We have evidence"? :21:

You have nothing. When this is over, you idiots are gonna be standing there in the spotlight with your pants down around your ankles, your limp dick in your hand, and a surprised look on your face.

And the majority of people in this country will laugh at you like the clowns you are.
:laughing0301:

Same to ya, moron.

I already grasped that Giuliani is putting together a legal team to combat the Stalinists in the house, dumbfuck.
Good for you. Is that all?

Same to ya, moron.

It's what's pertinent to the conversation.

There's a reason you're a Communist.... :eusa_whistle:

How does this guy stay in office?

<< House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff strongly signaled that Democrats would focus their impeachment case against President Donald Trump around a “bribery” charge. >>

Adam Schiff Signals ‘Bribery’ Charge for Trump’s Impeachment: Founders Understood It as ‘Breach of the Public Trust’

So that is going off the 'deep end'?

When Trump repeatedly claims that Joe Biden is guilty of corruption?

I really don't get why you Trumpettes think it is verbotten to dare claim that Trump is guilty of a crime- while your Dear Leader repeatedly claims everyone from Clinton to Biden are guilty of crimes.

Just more hypocrisy from the Trump cult.
Because they’ve admitted to committing crimes?

How does this guy stay in office?

<< House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff strongly signaled that Democrats would focus their impeachment case against President Donald Trump around a “bribery” charge. >>

Adam Schiff Signals ‘Bribery’ Charge for Trump’s Impeachment: Founders Understood It as ‘Breach of the Public Trust’

So that is going off the 'deep end'?

When Trump repeatedly claims that Joe Biden is guilty of corruption?

I really don't get why you Trumpettes think it is verbotten to dare claim that Trump is guilty of a crime- while your Dear Leader repeatedly claims everyone from Clinton to Biden are guilty of crimes.

Just more hypocrisy from the Trump cult.
Can Trump Jr get the same as Biden's son?

Same to ya, moron.

It's what's pertinent to the conversation.

There's a reason you're a Communist.... :eusa_whistle:
Eres un cabron, si?

Link please.

You have nothing. When this is over, you idiots are gonna be standing there in the spotlight with your pants down around your ankles, your limp dick in your hand, and a surprised look on your face.

And the majority of people in this country will laugh at you like the clowns you are.
Listen and get an education People except dotards like you will see what a pos trump is

Link please.

Listen and get an education People except dotards like you will see what a pos trump is

I've already had a decent education. Judging by your horrible grammar and punctuation, you need it worse than I do, hillbilly.

But I understand why Johnny can't spell: Union teachers, right?

I've already had a decent education. Judging by your horrible grammar and punctuation, you need it worse than I do, hillbilly.

Yeah?? you graduate HS ? Quelle suprise and take your punctuation and stick it up your republican butt

We will be watching the right wing trying to prove that the people who were from the presidents cabinet and his biggest supporter all from his party, who make up the total population of the witnesses against scumbag. , They now have to be turned into liars to try to save scumbag from the ax. So we will be watching the right wingers telling the impeachment investigation that the people who are the witnesses against the criminal Scum bag, all of them being from scum bags party are total liars and not to be believed, Many of these traitors that were hand chosen by scum bag himself. They will try to turn this country from the respect of the letter of the law in this great nation to a Dictatorship to keep the pile of shit in office.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yeah?? you graduate HS ? Quelle suprise and take your punctuation and stick it up your republican butt

No capitalization and incomplete sentence structure in "you graduate HS ?", and "republican" should be capitalized.

That's 6 points off the grade for your composition, hillbilly.

We will be watching the right wing trying to prove that the people who were from the presidents cabinet and his biggest supporter all from his party, who make up the total population of the witnesses against scumbag. , They now have to be turned into liars to try to save scumbag from the ax. So we will be watching the right wingers telling the impeachment investigation that the people who are the witnesses against the criminal Scum bag, all of them being from scum bags party are total liars and not to be believed, Many of these traitors that were hand chosen by scum bag himself. They will try to turn this country from the respect of the letter of the law in this great nation to a Dictatorship to keep the pile of shit in office.

Is there anything else you would like to say to us

Forum List

Back