No meathead it is a summary.

And Vidman said in private and public that it is an accurate summary.

It is still a summary, not a transcript. No matter how you cut it it is a summary.

So long as it's accurate, who gives a crap?

Stop letting Tramp lie to you, it is a summary. Why won't he release the real transcript.

That is the real transcript. Since the Nixon administration, presidential phone calls are no longer recorded. They are transcribed by a stenographer. Much like in the court of law, the stenographer tries to capture the highlights and most important factors of a discussion, and Trump has nothing to do with that.

Then that transcript is circulated among the people on the call for revisions, which produces the final summary.

What’s so disgusting is the real quid pro quo is Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.

Haven’t we all heard this? 10 second mark. He is BRAGGING ABOUT A QUID PRO QUO WITH UKRAINE.

Why doesn’t this concern Dimms?

No one has any first hand evidence that Trump hired a hit man.

You already admitted Trump asked by saying he didn't get anything, so you can't move those goalposts now. You've already admitted his guilt, and no takebacks.

But go on, keep telling yourself those lies. After all, it's all you have left to cling to. And it changes nothing. Everyone knows you're lying, Trump will still be impeached, and the Republicans will still be massacred in 2020.

Nobody has any first hand information that Trump committed any crimes at all. This is your hail mary after Dirty Bob Mueller came up with zero indictments for Russian Collusion, of not just Trump, but of ANYONE!

Mueller said he couldn't indict a sitting president, and that congress would have to impeach. Shockingly dishonest of you to leave that out, but such dishonesty is required of Trump cultists. We were proven right about the collusion, as usual.

You're just lying about everything now, because the cult commands it, and because you get a tingle up the leg when you lie. You got away with it for a while, but now that shit has all blown back at you, and everyone is laughing at your shit-covered face.

That shit isn't washing off. It's permanent. You and you kind will forever be known as the shit-covered suckups to traitors.

Schiff is plainly hiding the ball when he claims the defense the president and Republicans want to pursue is irrelevant, but then asks safe (i.e., uninformed) witnesses about this defense in order to pretend that there is no evidence.

The chairman’s own conduct shows that the Bidens and the 2016 shenanigans of Ukrainian officials are germane to the inquiry and would be probative of why President Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate. If the inquiry is to be something other than a political stunt masquerading as serious impeachment business, Republicans must be permitted to present their side of the story.

Andrew McCarthy: Schiff games Trump impeachment show – In legitimate proceedings, you can't have it both ways

It is still a summary, not a transcript. No matter how you cut it it is a summary.

Stop letting Tramp lie to you, it is a summary. Why won't he release the real transcript.

That is the real transcript. Since the Nixon administration, presidential phone calls are no longer recorded. They are transcribed by a stenographer. Much like in the court of law, the stenographer tries to capture the highlights and most important factors of a discussion, and Trump has nothing to do with that.

Ray it says at the top it is NOT a verbatim transcript. Thus a summary, try again.

What did I just say???? I said that the stenographer only notes relevant parts of the conversation at hand. He or she omits things of no interest or importance. Your claim was that there is another mysterious transcript somewhere that they are keeping from you. Sorry, this is the only one.

I guess reading comprehension isn't big with you, feel free to point where I said it wasn't a summary. I simply said it was accurate according to Vindman.

It is STILL a summary.

Didn't say it wasn't retard.

What’s so disgusting is the real quid pro quo is Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.

Haven’t we all heard this? 10 second mark. He is BRAGGING ABOUT A QUID PRO QUO WITH UKRAINE.

Why doesn’t this concern Dimms?

Because you're lying about it. Duh.

It's quite legal and expected for politicians to pressure foreign governments over the aims of the USA.

It's very illegal for politicians to pressure foreign governments for personal gain.

Biden did the former, Trump did the latter, and you're lying about it.

Do you regret lying at all, or are you proud of being humiliated for lying, being it earns you status with the Trump cult?

Didn’t Sondland say his perceived Quid Pro Quo was for a meeting at the White House and had jack Schitt to do with Biden?

Isn’t that what he said before backtracking that Trump told him no quid pro quo?

Trump released the aid without any requirements at all, even though the requirements considered were certainly justifiable.
\

BOOM! Rep. Ratcliffe Gets Under Secretary Hale to Admit US Aid was Withheld in Pakistan, Lebanon, Honduras and Other Countries… Not Just Ukraine!

He released the aid 2 days after he got caught.
Actually, it was released due to Durbin putting on the pressure for the funds to be released.
Yeah, I know the timing was terrible....but this just came out this evening. it wasn't Trump timing
You just admitted that it was released without any pre-conditions. Even though there is nothing wrong with pre-conditions, you still don't have any.

Obama withheld this same aid and NEVER released it, and you guys didn't say squat.

LIGHTS OUT – Sondland: ‘President Trump Never Told Me Military Aid Was Tied to Investigation Into Bidens’
Ummmm, what I'm saying is that it was Durbin's timing for the release, not Trump's.
Everybody says Trump released it because he was caught, that's not it at all.
You are engaging in mindless mind-reading. It's your imagination, imagine what you wish, but don't expect anyone else to find your imaginations compelling.

Schiff has denied Republicans the opportunity to call these witnesses, just as he has denied the GOP the ability to ask questions about the so-called whistleblower who instigated the Ukraine impeachment push (a CIA official who is known to have consulted with Schiff’s staff while preparing his complaint).

According to Schiff, the Republicans must not be permitted to question their preferred witnesses because possible Biden corruption and Ukrainian interference in the election for the benefit of Hillary Clinton are not relevant topics. The only matter in focus is President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine’s government – i.e., the slow-walking of defense aid to pressure Kyiv to conduct investigations “that would benefit Trump politically.”

This, of course, is absurd. In their tunnel vision, what Democrats call the investigations that “would benefit Trump politically” are precisely Biden corruption and Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election.

Schiff & Co. mulishly insist that Trump was motivated by nothing other than his political fortunes in the 2020 campaign. Obviously, if the fact-finding inquiry is legitimate, the president and Republicans must be entitled to try to demonstrate that Trump had proper motivations.

Contrary to Schiff’s deceptive claim at the start of the inquiry (in his “parody” version of the July 25 Trump-Zelensky phone call), the president was not asking Ukraine to “make up dirt on my political opponent.” There was abundant good-faith reason to suspect self-dealing by the Bidens.

Andrew McCarthy: Schiff games Trump impeachment show – In legitimate proceedings, you can't have it both ways
Sadly Zorro, you are not comprehending what went down, and understanding what I posted.
Please don't insult me and call me a liberal, please?
All I stated was that it wasn't Trump's timing for the release of the funds, it was Durbin's timing. Think that through before you go off on me.

It's very illegal for politicians to pressure foreign governments for personal gain.

And when you can prove it was because of personal gain, then bring it up. Trump withheld the funds for several reasons, including looking into the UN nations contributions. Their history of letting us pick up the tab on everything is something Trump ran on when he threw his hat into the ring.

Trump released the aid without any requirements at all, even though the requirements considered were certainly justifiable.
\

BOOM! Rep. Ratcliffe Gets Under Secretary Hale to Admit US Aid was Withheld in Pakistan, Lebanon, Honduras and Other Countries… Not Just Ukraine!

He released the aid 2 days after he got caught.
Actually, it was released due to Durbin putting on the pressure for the funds to be released.
Yeah, I know the timing was terrible....but this just came out this evening. it wasn't Trump timing
You just admitted that it was released without any pre-conditions. Even though there is nothing wrong with pre-conditions, you still don't have any.

Obama withheld this same aid and NEVER released it, and you guys didn't say squat.

LIGHTS OUT – Sondland: ‘President Trump Never Told Me Military Aid Was Tied to Investigation Into Bidens’
Ummmm, what I'm saying is that it was Durbin's timing for the release, not Trump's.
Everybody says Trump released it because he was caught, that's not it at all.
You are engaging in mindless mind-reading. It's your imagination, imagine what you wish, but don't expect anyone else to find your imaginations compelling.

Schiff has denied Republicans the opportunity to call these witnesses, just as he has denied the GOP the ability to ask questions about the so-called whistleblower who instigated the Ukraine impeachment push (a CIA official who is known to have consulted with Schiff’s staff while preparing his complaint).

According to Schiff, the Republicans must not be permitted to question their preferred witnesses because possible Biden corruption and Ukrainian interference in the election for the benefit of Hillary Clinton are not relevant topics. The only matter in focus is President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine’s government – i.e., the slow-walking of defense aid to pressure Kyiv to conduct investigations “that would benefit Trump politically.”

This, of course, is absurd. In their tunnel vision, what Democrats call the investigations that “would benefit Trump politically” are precisely Biden corruption and Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election.

Schiff & Co. mulishly insist that Trump was motivated by nothing other than his political fortunes in the 2020 campaign. Obviously, if the fact-finding inquiry is legitimate, the president and Republicans must be entitled to try to demonstrate that Trump had proper motivations.

Contrary to Schiff’s deceptive claim at the start of the inquiry (in his “parody” version of the July 25 Trump-Zelensky phone call), the president was not asking Ukraine to “make up dirt on my political opponent.” There was abundant good-faith reason to suspect self-dealing by the Bidens.

Look at the 24:50 mark of the youtube.

Trump withheld the funds for several reasons, including looking into the UN nations contributions.
You mean he really didn't know? To think he hires all the best people. What's with that?

President Donald Trump wrongly said that “Europe and other nations” were “not” contributing to Ukraine, specifically calling for Germany and France to “put up money.” In fact, the European Union and European financial institutions have contributed more than $16.4 billion in grants and loans to Ukraine since 2014.

European countries have contributed an estimated two-thirds of all of the aid to Ukraine since Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 and launched a conflict in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, according to Iain King, a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
Trump Wrong on European Aid to Ukraine

You've got one candidate asking for the truth to be revealed...you've got the other one paying for lies to be told to the electorate right before the election! Now which of THOSE do you think "undermines" an election! Duh?
They don't care. Look at how their story constantly changes. The American Electorate is unfooled. They have never accepted the election, and they to this very day, are still trying to undo it.

Schiff’s Latest Impeachment Witness Laura Cooper Uses Second-Hand Info to Testify About Trump’s Hold on Military Aid For Ukraine

The dislike of Trump is because of what he has said and done, but as long as you hang on to the false belief of not accepting the election, you don't have to acknowledge all the dumb things he's done as president.

Trump withheld the funds for several reasons, including looking into the UN nations contributions.
You mean he really didn't know? To think he hires all the best people. What's with that?

President Donald Trump wrongly said that “Europe and other nations” were “not” contributing to Ukraine, specifically calling for Germany and France to “put up money.” In fact, the European Union and European financial institutions have contributed more than $16.4 billion in grants and loans to Ukraine since 2014.

European countries have contributed an estimated two-thirds of all of the aid to Ukraine since Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 and launched a conflict in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, according to Iain King, a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
Trump Wrong on European Aid to Ukraine

I did say several reasons, didn't I?

The Ukraine is rated as the third most corrupt country in the world. And your factcheck post was published at the end of September. It's not unreasonable for a President to withhold US tax dollars for a couple of days simply to have things checked out.

define obstruction. defense of oneself is not obstruction.
Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

It's official. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is obstruction whether this is an impeachment inquiry or not.
They challenged the subpoenas in court. Try to get some facts for once.[/QUOTE]
I got plenty of facts. Fact 1 and only-if this was truly a hoax or witch hunt, trump would not be hiding documents and blocking witnesses. He'd let it all come out so the hoax and witch hunt would be revealed without question. But trump knows his supporters are dumb and he can tell them anything. So he hides documents, blocks testimonies then runs around talking about how nobody has been able to prove anything and you guys are stupid enough to believe it.[/QUOTE]

So how many witnesses did Schiff Face bring to the inquiry? How many did Trump? Zero.

We go through this stuff every single time one of your attempts to get Trump fail. When you lose, you cry foul because you want even more people or articles to try and prove you're right. Well you on the left are not right, and never were.

Write to the President and ask him to do an exchange with Schiff Face. Trump will let two of his people testify in exchange for the testimony of the so-called whistleblower and the person responsible for providing that whistleblower with the information.

See, that's what's called "fair."[/QUOTE]
Actually people like, Morrison and Volker were witnesses called for the GOP. They coroborated NOT disputed the previous testimonies. The whistleblower has offered to answer written questions under oath, and there is nothing in his complaint that hasn't since been confirmed by multiple other witnesses under oath.

By the way claiming that the reason Trump is blocking witnesses from testifying and documents from being released out of a sense of protest against the unfairness of it all is completely ridiculous.

"Yes, I'm completely innocent, and I can prove all these witnesses liars and send them to jail by releasing it. I won't though, since I think I'm being treated unfairly."

Does that sound credible to you?

Last edited:
Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply OTE]
If he wasn't the president he'd be under arrest. I tell you what try avoiding showing up when you get subpoenaed and see what you get.

The President has executive privilege, the average American does not.

View attachment 290851
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

It's official. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is obstruction whether this is an impeachment inquiry or not.[/QUOTE]
They challenged the subpoenas in court. Try to get some facts for once.[/QUOTE]
Just heard on NBC. The FBI is going to interview the whistleblowner..lol[/QUOTE]
Actually they asked, lawyers for the whistleblower are debating if they want them to. I have however personally no objection. If his identity could remain unknown in thé process, I wouldn't care if the house deposed him either. His original complaint has been verified by multiple witnesses, so I don't think he has more relevant things to say but sure. The problem is that Trump has already been caught on camera, implying he should get shot, and God knows, that there are plenty of people who would gladly do so.

Ray it says at the top it is NOT a verbatim transcript. Thus a summary, try again.

What did I just say???? I said that the stenographer only notes relevant parts of the conversation at hand. He or she omits things of no interest or importance. Your claim was that there is another mysterious transcript somewhere that they are keeping from you. Sorry, this is the only one.

And it's not a transcript why do you and Tramp keep calling it what it is not.

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)

1. So-called whistleblowers don't hand down indictments.
  2. "Cause" for what?
  3. What difference does it make if Barr knew about the call?
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.
You mean old Quid-pro-quo Joe is immune from being investigated or prosecuted, just because of the hat he wears ? You mean he can speak it but not mean it, and then get away with it ? Wow, and you defend this kind of alledged blatant criminality from a braggadocios arrogant smooth operator like Joe Biden ??? Didn't Trump want to clean up these foreign government's before we just kept sending them foriegn aid ??? If Biden and son were part of the clean up efforts on Trump's part, and this because they were involved nefariously in Ukraine, then why are they off limits in the efforts to clean up corruption in Ukraine, and this before other problems do begin or does travel down the same roads in the future ? Maybe a good old warning shot was needed in Ukraine, because that was some blatant arrogant speak Biden was giving concerning the firing of that prosecutor in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back