officer kim potter jury asking what hapens when they dont reach a consensus

Just for the record, quote the law that justified her using deadly force.

I don't know the specific law reference in Minnesota but officers are justified to use deadly force when one of these filthy Negro thugs are resisting arrest and attempting to flee and putting an officer at risk.

During the trial they had an expert testify to that.

Did you not watch the testimony?

Potter is a fine officer. She is being lynched by the BLM shitheads and their hateful demented Liberal ass kissers.

I don't know the specific law reference in Minnesota but officers are justified to use deadly force when one of these filthy Negro thugs are resisting arrest and attempting to flee and putting an officer at risk.

Potter is a fine officer. She is being lynched by the BLM shitheads and their hateful demented Liberal ass kissers.
I wouldn’t agree that she is a “fine” officer. But otherwise, yeah. She ought to be acquitted of any and all criminal charges.

Post the law, your racist ass opinion ain't worth shit.

Yep she is so damn fine of an officer she doesn't know her taser from her pistol. This isn't 1921 where a cop could murder a black man and get a commendation and promotion. Racist scum like you is becoming a thing of the past.

I wouldn’t agree that she is a “fine” officer. But otherwise, yeah. She ought to be acquitted of any and all criminal charges.

They went over her record during examination. I was actually impressed.

She seemed like a very sensible public official. For instance, she said that if it had only been her she probably would not have put the Negro over.

She had done a lot of service to the community.

Post the law, your racist ass opinion ain't worth shit.

Yep she is so damn fine of an officer she doesn't know her taser from her pistol. This isn't 1921 where a cop could murder a black man and get a commendation and promotion. Racist scum like you is becoming a thing of the past.

The Negro asshole caused all the fucking trouble by being a criminal with an outstanding warrant and resisting arrest and violently trying to drive away putting the officers at risk.

Negores don't get a pass from being held accountable for their violence just because they are Negros.

I know the filthy ass BLM mantra is always "mababydinduntutin" but this sonofabitch was the cause of the trouble, just like all these other Negro filth that have been the source of high profile cases we have seen lately starting with that Floyd piece of shit.

Minnesota has a law banning things hanging from a rearview mirror. It blocks view of the driver. Number two, Minnesota haas bad weather conditions. Its bad enough driving with ice snow, fogged windshield .. so maybe just maybe some asshole in the city decided it might be a bad idea to have more restricted view. Maybe just mabe a few pedestrians had been hit in a crosswalk... who fucking knows. Stop making everything race .

It was passed for one reason. It gives the cops a lame excuse for pulling people over on fishing expeditions.

The Negro asshole caused all the fucking trouble by being a criminal with an outstanding warrant and resisting arrest and violently trying to drive away putting the officers at risk.
Dumbass that is why we have police to uphold the Law. How do you violently drive away? Do you make the back end of the car fish tail.
Negores don't get a pass from being held accountable for their violence just because they are Negros.
Get a new line idiot, that bullshit has played out.
I know the filthy ass BLM mantra is always "mababydinduntutin" but this sonofabitch was the cause of the trouble, just like all these other Negro filth that have been the source of high profile cases we have seen lately starting with that Floyd piece of shit.
That speech would really get them riled up at the next Klan Rally, make sure you let us know how it went.

I've been pulled over for expired tags before. I'm a White/Hispanic so I'm sure it was my Hispanic side he had an issue with. Now that I think about it, this is bullshit! I should have sped up and kept going, instead pull over and complied with the cop and was completely cooperative. smh

No.. they pulled you over because you had a wide nose.... obviously!

Forum List

Back