🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

ROB FROM THE RICH....and GIVE TO BUY VOTES!!!!!

Obama-Robin-Hood--54067.jpg

The effin rich are already robbing from the middle class and the worker.
Funny, the only group taking money from me has been the federal government.

You don't like taxes? Don't drive on our roads or send your children to our schools. better yet, get the fuck out.

Pretty much what you expected, eh?

:smile:
No, I expected more ideas for free handouts and more calls for executing the rich so in that aspect I was mildly surprised.

It was all still pointless bullshit though. A defiant speech to an audience who holds the power.

Dumb & pointless

I'm going to disagree. I like his vision.

Start with tax reform and end with exploring the stars. :thup:
His idea of tax reform is simply to pile on more of it.

We need to close the loop holes that allow the rich to screw over America. People like you would rather see us become a shit hole than do that.
Just shut the fuck up you inbred retard.

I have called for a flat tax and end to ALL pork handouts

Insulting me and you support tax reform? Are you sure, you're not the inbred one. Maybe you should think before you speak.

I have heard nothing but a bunch of bullshit bloviating nonsense.

No, I expected more ideas for free handouts and more calls for executing the rich so in that aspect I was mildly surprised.

It was all still pointless bullshit though. A defiant speech to an audience who holds the power.

Dumb & pointless

We need to close the loop holes that allow the rich to screw over America. People like you would rather see us become a shit hole than do that.
What tax loopholes?

Dumb & pointless

Insulting me and you support tax reform? Are you sure, you're not the inbred one. Maybe you should think before you speak.
Maybe you should just shut up.

Dumbass

ROB FROM THE RICH....and GIVE TO BUY VOTES!!!!!

Obama-Robin-Hood--54067.jpg

The effin rich are already robbing from the middle class and the worker.
Funny, the only group taking money from me has been the federal government.

You don't like taxes? Don't drive on our roads or send your children to our schools. better yet, get the fuck out.
oh my god... we pay for our roads and schools in the states you dumb shit.

Maybe you should just shut up.

Dumbass

Show me where I am wrong or you're the dumbass. We both want taxes that treat people right and fund our government.

Dumb & pointless

What tax loopholes?

The ones that the rich use to pay 10% taxes. Oh'yeah, you won't admit it as you believe that the rich should be able to pay far less.

Forum List

Back