🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

I have heard nothing but a bunch of bullshit bloviating nonsense.

Pretty much what you expected, eh?

:smile:
No, I expected more ideas for free handouts and more calls for executing the rich so in that aspect I was mildly surprised.

It was all still pointless bullshit though. A defiant speech to an audience who holds the power.

Dumb & pointless

I'm going to disagree. I like his vision.

Start with tax reform and end with exploring the stars. :thup:
His idea of tax reform is simply to pile on more of it.

We need to close the loop holes that allow the rich to screw over America. People like you would rather see us become a shit hole than do that.

No, I expected more ideas for free handouts and more calls for executing the rich so in that aspect I was mildly surprised.

It was all still pointless bullshit though. A defiant speech to an audience who holds the power.

Dumb & pointless

he's a POS that needs to go back to kenya where he came from
Unnecessary

ROB FROM THE RICH....and GIVE TO BUY VOTES!!!!!

Obama-Robin-Hood--54067.jpg

The effin rich are already robbing from the middle class and the worker.

Dumb & pointless

We need to close the loop holes that allow the rich to screw over America. People like you would rather see us become a shit hole than do that.
Since the rich pay virtually all income taxes how do you figure they are screwing us over? It is the bottom 47% of wage earners getting a free ride.

Dumb & pointless

Just shut the fuck up you inbred retard.

I have called for a flat tax and end to ALL pork handouts

he fights for the middle class, yet he just wiped out any future hopes as he has borrowed about 200,000 from all of the children of the middle class.

Dumb & pointless

I have no issue with either of those ideas but it remains a pointless speech nonetheless. He is a lame duck & NOTHING and no amount of wishful thinking will change that

Perhaps... but his quitting now would be a whole lot less entertaining.

I'm looking forward to the Republican 'Vision for America' coming up next in response!

:popcorn:

This might have been Obama's best speech ever :thup:

And he has a strong record of accompmlishments to back it up.

I love this president. We're lucky to have him.
Yes he does. Highest national debt, most people on disability, lowest workforce participation rate, worst foreign policy.
Wow I couldnt believe one person could fuck up so consistently.

Again science, infrastructure, etc isn't causing this debt of yours. I do worry about workforce participation and I wish Obama would care about it.

You mean all those jobs?

Puh-lese.

Forum List

Back