🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

anti_obama_free_stuff_debt_bumper_stickers-rd9ea1e6d18d34e4c952c0afbc8697c6a_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

His idea of tax reform is simply to pile on more of it.

We need to close the loop holes that allow the rich to screw over America. People like you would rather see us become a shit hole than do that.
Just shut the fuck up you inbred retard.

I have called for a flat tax and end to ALL pork handouts

Insulting me and you support tax reform? Are you sure, you're not the inbred one. Maybe you should think before you speak.
Maybe you should just shut up.

Dumbass

Show me where I am wrong or you're the dumbass. We both want taxes that treat people right and fund our government.
Don't you have a ****** to insult?

Shut the fuck up & stop quoting me you fucking retard.

No, I expected more ideas for free handouts and more calls for executing the rich so in that aspect I was mildly surprised.

It was all still pointless bullshit though. A defiant speech to an audience who holds the power.

Dumb & pointless

I'm going to disagree. I like his vision.

Start with tax reform and end with exploring the stars. :thup:
His idea of tax reform is simply to pile on more of it.

We need to close the loop holes that allow the rich to screw over America. People like you would rather see us become a shit hole than do that.
What tax loopholes?

The ones that the rich use to pay 10% taxes. Oh'yeah, you won't admit it as you believe that the rich should be able to pay far less.
omfg you stupid dumb ass... FIRST CAPITAL GAINS ARE NOT PERSONAL INCOME, IT'S CAPITAL GAINS INCOME AND WE ALL USED TO PAY THE SAME RATE FOR THAT. SECOND RICHER FOLK ARE PAYING MUCH MORE THAN THAT, THE TAX BREAKS ENDED FOR THE RICH YA DUMB ASS

Insulting me and you support tax reform? Are you sure, you're not the inbred one. Maybe you should think before you speak.

Dumbass

Show me where I am wrong or you're the dumbass. We both want taxes that treat people right and fund our government.

Show me where I am wrong? Where Obama is wrong about the rich paying less than their fair share. If you can't, do you really have a right to call me a retard?

Dumbass

Show me where I am wrong? Where Obama is wrong about the rich paying less than their fair share. If you can't, do you really have a right to call me a retard?
Go sit in the corner moron.

Your party would let this country collapse and be 100th in science. That is the sad reality of you. I don't like some of the stuff this guy does, but compared to you?? You stink.

And you'll let us JUST COLLAPSE, you stupid, deranged little man! How about this dummy!

Out of their own mouth

original.jpg

I am talking about expecting the rich to pay taxes at a equal rate to the middle class. Is that redistribution??? I believe we should cut welfare and put those people to work.

Forum List

Back