Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the debate Biden said “Antifa is an idea”....

I think that was a mistake by him.

I don't think it was totally inaccurate when taking the context into account. I think the comparison was with it being an "organization". I think he was trying to say that it's just a group of idiots being idiots rather than a centralized organization. Something like that.

It didn't come across well and I ultimately chalk it up as a mistake and an even bigger missed opportunity to reiterate some of his previous comments on looting and rioting.

Biden rolled out an even firmer statement on the violence on Sunday, calling the violence in Portland “unacceptable” and stating, “I condemn the violence unequivocally,” adding “whether on the left or the right.”

“I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden added, possibly taking aim at Trump for applauding a caravan of his supporters who were caught on video tear gassing protesters and shooting them with paintballs and for not immediately condemning Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with homicide for shooting protesters in Kenosha.

He had a chance to double down on this and he whiffed in my opinion. Not necessarily condemn-worthy, but still a mistake. My $0.02.
And Nadler? Calling the riots a myth. The party will be in charge come January. If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.
LOL

You're still lying about Democrats calling the riots a myth?? Nadler called the claim that it was Antifa, a myth. He never said the riots were a myth.

This pretty much sums it up:

View attachment 413140

And this pretty much sums the above up:

-- which in turn is summed up by:

... leaving us with Lord Buckley's inimitable wisdom of long ago:
"IF you get to it and you can NOT do it.... there you jolly well are (whew) ... aren't you"

Then you should have no problem letting them audit the vote.

You gonna pay for audits in every state Rump lost?
Cause sure as hell Rump ain't and the RNC ain't!
Hope you're a multi-billionaire!!

I don't think it was totally inaccurate when taking the context into account. I think the comparison was with it being an "organization". I think he was trying to say that it's just a group of idiots being idiots rather than a centralized organization. Something like that.

It didn't come across well and I ultimately chalk it up as a mistake and an even bigger missed opportunity to reiterate some of his previous comments on looting and rioting.

Biden rolled out an even firmer statement on the violence on Sunday, calling the violence in Portland “unacceptable” and stating, “I condemn the violence unequivocally,” adding “whether on the left or the right.”

“I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden added, possibly taking aim at Trump for applauding a caravan of his supporters who were caught on video tear gassing protesters and shooting them with paintballs and for not immediately condemning Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old Trump supporter charged with homicide for shooting protesters in Kenosha.

He had a chance to double down on this and he whiffed in my opinion. Not necessarily condemn-worthy, but still a mistake. My $0.02.
And Nadler? Calling the riots a myth. The party will be in charge come January. If more riots occur what will they do in your opinion? Can no longer blame DJT.
LOL

You're still lying about Democrats calling the riots a myth?? Nadler called the claim that it was Antifa, a myth. He never said the riots were a myth.
I posted a link that said otherwise. Too bad you can’t read. Stupid walking corpse.

View attachment 413140

"IF you get to it and you can NOT do it.... there you jolly well are (whew) ... aren't you"

Riddle me this, champ: if Trump loses, who is going to be object of your eternal 2 Minutes of Hate from now on?

If you think you're exempt, I'll remind you of "First They Came For The Jews". I suspect you're not going to like living under the rule of the CCP One Party Auxiliary the Dems have become.

Riddle me this, champ: if Trump loses, who is going to be object of your eternal 2 Minutes of Hate from now on?

If you think you're exempt, I'll remind you of "First They Came For The Jews". I suspect you're not going to like living under the rule of the CCP One Party Auxiliary the Dems have become.

Well, there is still Moscow Mitch McTurtle! :D

817s07jx8wd31.jpg

LOL

I posted a link that said otherwise. Too bad you can’t read. Stupid walking corpse.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, ShortBus. From your own link...

Fletcher: There’s violence across the whole country. Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that’s happening in Portland right now? There’s riots—

Nadler: That’s a myth that’s being spread only in Washington, D.C.

Fletcher: About Antifa in Portland?

Nadler: Yes.

Nadler said Antifa causing the violence in Portland was a myth.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Fletcher: There’s violence across the whole country. Do you disavow the violence from Antifa that’s happening in Portland right now? There’s riots—

So who was causing it? You and I ?

View attachment 413140

First of all it's "Two Minutes Hate", not "Two Minutes of Hate". Know thy literature.

Second, with or without the preposition I have no such Minutes to employ anyway. If there's any doubt about that consult Batfink;

And third, Nothing -- Zero --- in these posts has had, or will have, anything to do with "political parties", in which, again, I do not indulge.

Other than that, outstanding post. Lotsa blank white space. Like a freshly-fallen field of snow.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Wasn't me, I can tell you that. Still, according to the video you posted, Nadler did not call riots a myth.

But thanks for again showing the forum why I call you, "ShortBus."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Ill take sad and pathetic behavior on Twitter over starting another bloody war any day of the week.

If anything is going to start another bloody war, it's this pathetic behavior by our child President.
Except it DIDNT.

The previous non-childish presidents not so much. Reality disagrees with what you expect. How do you square that?

Well there is no bloody war either. So I’m not sure what your argument is.

Maybe you can clarify.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Wasn't me, I can tell you that. Still, according to the video you posted, Nadler did not call riots a myth.

My bad. Wasn’t me either. Do you believe it was Antifa? In your opinion.

LOL

LOLOLOL

RW Proud Boys, RW Boogaloo Boys, various other alt-right groups, apolitical Anarchists who like destroying stuff, Donald's Secret Police, and a few random Ne'er-do-well opportunists who enjoy looting.

It wasn't BLM and for the most part, it wasn't AntiFa.

LOL

LOLOLOL

RW Proud Boys, RW Boogaloo Boys, various other alt-right groups, apolitical Anarchists who like destroying stuff, Donald's Secret Police, and a few random Ne'er-do-well opportunists who enjoy looting.

So it was all right wing groups in Portland? Is that what you’re saying for the record?

LOL

LOLOLOL

So it was all right wing groups in Portland? Is that what you’re saying for the record?

All of it? No. A lot of it?? Yes - Confirmed by Portland PD.

LOL

LOLOLOL

So zero from BLM and Antifa? Are you really that stupid? Need I embarrass you again? Left wing groups. Note how no one is burning or looting now. Did the Proud Boys also form CHAZ? You are a fucking leftist moron. Put me on ignore again, coward.

LOL

LOLOLOL

So zero from BLM and Antifa? Are you really that stupid? Need I embarrass you again? Left wing groups. Note how no one is burning or looting now. Did the Proud Boys also form CHAZ? You are a fucking leftist moron. Put me on ignore again, coward.

I didn't say "zero" short bus. I said MOST of it was alt-right goons and the problem was exacerbated by Donnie's Secret Police.
Do you deny that it was a campaign strategy for Dear Leader?
Well, it was. He LOVED that shit.
Didn't work out so well. ;-)

Oh yes - From your OWN LINK:

Are things calming down?
No. Following the death of a Patriot Prayer member, other right-wing Trump supporters posted videos on social media that appear to show they plan to go to Portland. This could cause increased tension.

Trump, who is gaining in the polls on a “Law and Order” campaign for president, appeared to be encouraging his supporters to move into Portland in the wake of the shooting.

After the shooting, the president shared a video of his supporters driving into Portland and called those in Saturday’s caravan “GREAT PATRIOTS!”

LOL

LOLOLOL

My bad. Wasn’t me either. Do you believe it was Antifa? In your opinion.

I don't know, ShortBus. I'm not sure exactly which incidents they're discussing there. But now would be a good time for you to apologize for saying I "can't read" since you now agree with me that Nadler didn't call the riots a "myth"...

LOL

LOLOLOL

I didn't say "zero" short bus. I said MOST of it was alt-right goons and the problem was exacerbated by Donnie's Secret Police.
Do you deny that it was a campaign strategy for Dear Leader?
Well, it was. He LOVED that shit.
Didn't work out so well. ;-)

Oh yes - From your OWN LINK:

Are things calming down?
No. Following the death of a Patriot Prayer member, other right-wing Trump supporters posted videos on social media that appear to show they plan to go to Portland. This could cause increased tension.

Trump, who is gaining in the polls on a “Law and Order” campaign for president, appeared to be encouraging his supporters to move into Portland in the wake of the shooting.

After the shooting, the president shared a video of his supporters driving into Portland and called those in Saturday’s caravan “GREAT PATRIOTS!”

Your ignorance is laughable. I have Proved you wrong again. Like Faun you’re a zombie to the left. Another walking corpse.

Faun, uses the shortbus pejorative because my nephew is handicapped. Glad you jumped on that bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back