Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPR:

1604452004131.png

First Map.

Looks like we might be Flipping a few house seats and keeping Senate Majority. Even the Governor races many are not just winning by a normal margin, but by huge percentages sending a message to these lawless Dems.

Pretty interesting, even internet is saying Biden wins Vermont, meanwhile Biden is behind 19%. Same with Senate, they're saying Mark Warner(D) won, yet he's behind 16%.
Biden is winning both New Hampshire and Vermont.

Where are you getting the counts from that have Biden behind Trump in Vermont?

Trump projected to win Oklahoma (10), Alabama (9), Mississippi (6), and Tennessee (11). :up:

Many analysts think Trump can win VA, but FOX already called the state for Biden with 13% in and Trump ahead by 17%.

I dont think that their model for VA is up to date, lol.

Edit, with 14% in Trump now leads by 18%.

Pretty interesting, even internet is saying Biden wins Vermont, meanwhile Biden is behind 19%. Same with Senate, they're saying Mark Warner(D) won, yet he's behind 16%.

That's what I'm saying. Why vote if you just predict with such little data. It's absurd. They don't know if voters drastically change. Places change, electorates change their opinion.

24% in, and Biden has 359k and Trump has 563k, for a diff of around 200k in a state with a few million voters.

Again, I think they may have to reverse this one later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back