Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio went to optical ballots. No way to track your vote and easy to stuff brake ballots in a scanner.

But I trust God to hold back his Judgments for another 4 years and keep Satanic Globalism at bay.

Trump IS Overperforming among Latinos and Africa American. That is good News for Arizona and PA.

FTR if Biden wins MI WI AZ and NE-02 and nothing else flips, Biden wins
AZ is a big IF no?
Arizona is going the path of Oregon.........those escaping California.............thinking it will be better this time............DNC destroys people to force them to move for power elsewhere........Peasants are easy to control.........will shine your shoes for a sandwich.

I don't know what channels you all are watching but Steve Kornacki is crushing it on MSNBC. He's really good at the numbers.
You watch MSDNC. Shocking
I honestly don't care who wins. . . I just want to watch where the schadenfreude will be best. I don't have regular TEE VEE, just streaming on the net. Where would you suggest?

Currently I am streaming Cenk Uygur. He just said he is taking a X4n3x every 30 minutes. :auiqs.jpg: That's what I tuned in for.

Biden is up large in Ohio, can Trump win without Ohio? I heard on Fox they generally are counting the early voters, while later on Trumps walk ups are counted.

How does this calling for work?
1604451863646.png

Ohio went to optical ballots. No way to track your vote and easy to stuff brake ballots in a scanner.

But I trust God to hold back his Judgments for another 4 years and keep Satanic Globalism at bay.
Ohio also can see and hear how stupid Trump is and the voters are responding

Many analysts think Trump can win VA, but FOX already called the state for Biden with 13% in and Trump ahead by 17%.

I dont think that their model for VA is up to date, lol.

Edit, with 14% in Trump now leads by 18%.

Pretty interesting, even internet is saying Biden wins Vermont, meanwhile Biden is behind 19%. Same with Senate, they're saying Mark Warner(D) won, yet he's behind 16%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back