Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t make any sense that Michigan would flip a Senate seat red (John James) but go for Biden.

Sure it does.

They're called "Never Trumpers."

Or "RINOs"

Remember us?

You said you didn't need us.

Looks like you did.
Except Wayne county's demographics AREN'T RINO's. They are, and have always been DNC.

Sorry Toro.

Hawk's right. Once they called the election for James, but then stalled for calling it otherwise, something fishy was going on.

Look up those demographics yourself. We're talking MM's 8 Mile here. That's not RINO country.

How they would be able to project James, and not do so also for Trump? I have no clue. . . . unless some serious bullshit was going down, because, no, the only heavily populated areas left are LEFTY areas.

So, either James is going to lose also, folks are splitting their ballot, or yes, something damn fishy is going on.

Morning Syn. Well, D's screwed the pooch with Cubans and Central Americans. Trump has been spending half a mil a week targeting Miami-Dade with Spanish speaking ads since the beginning of June. Biden parachuted in two months later.

These immigrants escaped murderous extreme left dictators. Donald lied effectively and convinced them that Joe Biden would govern just like what they escaped. You know, Uncle Joe is Fidel, Pinochet, and Noriega all rolled into one. Donald's lies are seductive to the cult inclined.

D's had better learn how to infuse these citizens with a heaping helping of truth.

I thought the Republicans would win FL. The Republican party is just better at blocking and tackling than the Democrats in this state.

I think you're right. Joe was probably smart not to waste too much in the way of resources in FL.

I stayed up and watched Trumpy Bear's comments to another maskless adoring crowd packed in like sardines.
Kinda wish I hadn't That was one of THE saddest chapters in our very young social experiment of self governance and democracy.
He wins, democracy dies and we'll officially become a banana republic with a dictator.
He loses and his cult will believe the election was stolen and some of them will invariably act out in a violent manner.
In the interim, this will be a hot mess for the next week at minimum.

Apart from the childish Conspiracy theories by folks who wouldn't dare get off their asses to Civil War - it looks like the Election has been largely peaceful thus far and is likely to end up about 270-268 for the new and undisputed heavy weight champion of the world...Josephhhhh........."The Guy's barely awake but not sleeping eitherrrrrrrrrrr" Bidennn.

Mr. Trump will ensue his melt-down after Nevada reports tomorrow.

If you tally up all the expected votes / outcomes it looks like President Trump will be stuck on 268, and Biden would get exactly 270....without considering any 'stealing' by the Democrats in really tight races. Losing Arizona hurt President Trump...a lot.

Biden is going to win MI and WI.

What may help Trump is NV. He's behind by 5.5k with mail-in ballots coming in from Clark county which have skewed blue. But if he flips NV and holds PA, he could still win the election.

It doesn’t make any sense that Michigan would flip a Senate seat red (John James) but go for Biden.

Sure it does.

Or "RINOs"

Remember us?

Looks like you did.
Except Wayne county's demographics AREN'T RINO's. They are, and have always been DNC.

Sorry Toro.

Hawk's right. Once they called the election for James, but then stalled for calling it otherwise, something fishy was going on.

Look up those demographics yourself. We're talking MM's 8 Mile here. That's not RINO country.

How they would be able to project James, and not do so also for Trump? I have no clue. . . . unless some serious bullshit was going down, because, no, the only heavily populated areas left are LEFTY areas.

So, either James is going to lose also, folks are splitting their ballot, or yes, something damn fishy is going on.
You think EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy, and so your opinion is automatically cheapened and void... boy who cried wolf.

Yes.
18-19-14-1927399_original.jpg

18-18-58-1927544_original.jpg

Same sh-t in Wisconsin.

Sure it does.

Or "RINOs"

Remember us?

Looks like you did.

Sorry Toro.

In an election, you try to expand your vote, not contract it. You don't actively try to drive people away.

If "RINOs" voting for Biden are 1% of the electorate, then that will cost Trump the election.

Michigan just flipped Blue, still not done yet though. Both Candidates need it, IMO.
Snouter
View attachment 411069
18000 votes ahead and climbing.

Dems know how to cheat though. Congrats China.

Ahh so you think the DEMs stuffed the ballot box for Biden but didn’t for their Senate candidate?

please explain that crazy stance

Easy, they stopped ballot counting when President Trump was ahead. They had to crunch numbers of how many needed to put Biden over, they manufactured the ballots, and then resumed counting. They aren’t concerned about the Senate race.

I wouldn't have usually been the one to make such a call. . .. but pointing out the split on the James thing, especially when it has to do with Wayne County, exceptionally perceptive.

iu

. . . yeah, I wouldn't trust Whitmer as far as I could throw her at this point.

Dm7TigaX4AAXuC3.jpg

If you tally up all the expected votes / outcomes it looks like President Trump will be stuck on 268, and Biden would get exactly 270....without considering any 'stealing' by the Democrats in really tight races. Losing Arizona hurt President Trump...a lot.

I warned everyone that Dems play dirty in AZ. The county recorder is a communist. He got in trouble before for telling voters it was okay to cross out incorrect marks on the ballot and just fill in the bubble of the other candidate. It was total nonsense because the voting machines would invalidate the vote, and it opened up the possibility for any poll worker or handler of the ballots to just cross out your vote. If you make a mistake then you are supposed to request a new ballot. But he is a communist shill.

Last night the votes stood at 1.2 mil for Biden and 1.1 mil for President Trump early on, then suddenly the vote tallies stopped for several hours, no updates. There was supposedly 900k to a million more votes out, and Fox News called it for Biden. The votes have been updated now and both got about 200k more. Where are the other 500k ballots?

Then we heard that in Maricopa County the poll workers were giving in person voters sharpies instead of ball point pens to fill out the ballots. The ink goes through the paper and makes the ballot invalid (our ballots were double sided with Judges on the back).

So with all that cheating, AZ is going full communist now. I may have to move soon.

and seeing the Democratic lost House Seats also mean the left have been given a warning that Progressive agenda is not winning it either.
Hope they get the message.

I also hope so because it is annoying that both sides seem to be lunging further to the right or left and America need a middle type leadership...

With the Senate most likely staying Red mean no matter who win the Oval Office all Bills will go through McConnell and that mean either Biden or Trump will have to negotiate with him and Senate GOP...

Also latest news from POTUS station is Arizona is back into play because there was some error in the percentage of votes counted and it is in the mid- 80% range of counted and not the High 90%...

So Arizona is in play...

Sure it does.

Or "RINOs"

Remember us?

Looks like you did.

Sorry Toro.

In an election, you try to expand your vote, not contract it. You don't actively try to drive people away.

If "RINOs" voting for Biden are 1% of the electorate, then that will cost Trump the election.

Now, you are talking in abstractions, we are talking about where the rubber meets the road, poor working class DNC white voters, M&M's people, and urban blacks & hispanics, voting for James, but not voting for Trump? Walmart voters, tradesmens, cabinate makers, carpenters, plumbers, auto-repair machanics, roofers, etc.

No, they don't do that, they vote straight DNC, they did in the mid-term. . . for those that cast, and they do now. . . if that is the narrative that the corporate press wants us to accept for the "absentee" votes that are being cast? IT DOES NOT MAKE A LICK OF SENSE.

It is not about RINO's from K-Zoo, or G. Rapids, or Flint, or Lansing, or the Tri-cities. . . or Dow, or GM or the UMich health system through-out the state that employs so many engineers, doctors, nurses and etc, or any of the other industries that employ conservative leaning folks that voted for Biden, but split for James, no, THIS IS WAYNE COUNTY.

You don't know what you are talking about here.

Stahp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back