Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
123937200_10157441411645178_1953111400242953016_o.jpg

Pinellas County has a population of 916,542 - 6th largest in Florida. If that poll is correct, it's trouble for Rump. :cool-45:

Morning Syn. Well, D's screwed the pooch with Cubans and Central Americans. Trump has been spending half a mil a week targeting Miami-Dade with Spanish speaking ads since the beginning of June. Biden parachuted in two months later.

These immigrants escaped murderous extreme left dictators. Donald lied effectively and convinced them that Joe Biden would govern just like what they escaped. You know, Uncle Joe is Fidel, Pinochet, and Noriega all rolled into one. Donald's lies are seductive to the cult inclined.

D's had better learn how to infuse these citizens with a heaping helping of truth.

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..

Sorry flac - I posted "Lincoln Project Closing Message" prior to seeing this. Feel free to merge. Thx!

Not an issue.. Probably the LAST major post from Lincoln Project ever.. Until they have a chance to push Jeb Bush again for President.. :hyper:

You mean JEB! Bush.

LOVED the exclamation point! I was in Boise for 20 years prior to moving out to the Oregon Coast for semi-retirement. All Boise libraries add an exclamation point to Library!.

I guess that makes libraries in Boise more exciting and it kinda worked. Didn't work for Jebbers :cool-45:

OTB-7.jpg

Well, I have to admit liking the ! after LIBRARY much more than after JEB!

:auiqs.jpg:

3a0a75713cb2413be1289fff0970148176608c036a568c52d9d4dc45b54d6dc8_1.jpg

Morning Syn. Well, D's screwed the pooch with Cubans and Central Americans. Trump has been spending half a mil a week targeting Miami-Dade with Spanish speaking ads since the beginning of June. Biden parachuted in two months later.

These immigrants escaped murderous extreme left dictators. Donald lied effectively and convinced them that Joe Biden would govern just like what they escaped. You know, Uncle Joe is Fidel, Pinochet, and Noriega all rolled into one. Donald's lies are seductive to the cult inclined.

D's had better learn how to infuse these citizens with a heaping helping of truth.

I thought the Republicans would win FL. The Republican party is just better at blocking and tackling than the Democrats in this state.

Michigan just flipped Blue, still not done yet though. Both Candidates need it, IMO.
Snouter
View attachment 411069
18000 votes ahead and climbing.

It doesn’t make any sense that Michigan would flip a Senate seat red (John James) but go for Biden.

Dems know how to cheat though. Congrats China.

Ahh so you think the DEMs stuffed the ballot box for Biden but didn’t for their Senate candidate?

please explain that crazy stance

Easy, they stopped ballot counting when President Trump was ahead. They had to crunch numbers of how many needed to put Biden over, they manufactured the ballots, and then resumed counting. They aren’t concerned about the Senate race.

If you tally up all the expected votes / outcomes it looks like President Trump will be stuck on 268, and Biden would get exactly 270....without considering any 'stealing' by the Democrats in really tight races. Losing Arizona hurt President Trump...a lot.

Michigan just flipped Blue, still not done yet though. Both Candidates need it, IMO.
Snouter
View attachment 411069

It doesn’t make any sense that Michigan would flip a Senate seat red (John James) but go for Biden.

Ahh so you think the DEMs stuffed the ballot box for Biden but didn’t for their Senate candidate?

Easy, they stopped ballot counting when President Trump was ahead. They had to crunch numbers of how many needed to put Biden over, they manufactured the ballots, and then resumed counting. They aren’t concerned about the Senate race.
I agree, but I would say 'Not AS Concerned with the Senate knowing they will keep the House and take the WH'. The PA AG slipped up and tipped the Democrats' hand/plans by declaring Biden had won PA the day PRIOR to the election.

The manufacturing of Mail-In votes is on-going. The Democrat finally won a rigged election.

Snouter
View attachment 411069

That’s about the dumbest thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back