Official CDC projections for COVID -- Updated regularly..

Not a scam! 7 of my close friends now have Covid-19. Two of them caught it at their dad's funeral in a rural area where "nobody had it or believed in it". Another ther 3 caught it at the hospital visiting their dad who is there with brain seizures & heart heart problems from Covid-19. My tree climbing & logging tenant caught it & is now hospitalized with Covid-19 pneumonia & heart failure. He also infected his brother who is my neighbor & trying not to infect his wife, 4 kids & father. They are all under 14 day quarantine.

Covid can't cause brain seizures, heart problems, or heart failure.
In fact, covid does almost nothing.
All the problems come from an immune system over reaction to something it is unfamiliar with.
And when the immune system over reacts so badly that it start chewing up the lungs, then blood clots get to the heart and brain.
And to prevent that, all one has to do is use immuno-suppressants to reduce the immune response.
Like Quinine, Ivermectin, Fluvoxanine, Remdesivir, etc.
And of the 700,000 who have died over the last 1.5 years, fewer than 400 are under 18, so kids really do not have to worry about it.

Better Data on Ivermectin Is Finally on Its Way​

Studies have been small and often not great. The best info so far says don’t use it, get vaccinated, and hang in there for the more promising meds being tested.

Wrong.
All the studies showed some advantages to Ivermectin.
But with some people, there are better things to try.
You keep trying until you find one that works for each individual.
There will never be one treatment for all people, because it is not the virus you need to treat.
It it the patient's own immune system you have to treat, and each one is different.

I took the Moderna, and would not recommend it to anyone.
Worst 3 weeks of my life.
And the vaccines have killed near to 10,000, and only last 3 months.

Wrong.
There will never be one treatment for all people, because it is not the virus you need to treat.
It it the patient's own immune system you have to treat, and each one is different.

The text in that post of mine you quote was an excerpt from the link, and my bad for not making that clear. Here's a more interesting, FYI, excerpt;
In North America, trials to get those answers have begun. The Together trial is an adaptive, multi-arm trial—which means it enrolls people on an ongoing basis and uses statistical techniques to swap drugs in and out as they either succeed or fail. Besides helping dispatch hydroxychloroquine, the Together trial has now similarly shown that the antidiabetes (and sometimes anti-aging) drug metformin doesn’t make much of a difference, either.

But political activists didn’t turn metformin into a rhetorical tool; ivermectin has stans so aggressive they make Gamergaters seem chill. Mills says he and his colleagues have been abused and threatened by ivermectin adherents; the trial designers even went through the rigorous process of changing the dosage administered to comport better to the fans’ preferred regimen of three days instead of just one. “We tested, what, seven other drugs? Nobody abuses us about the other drugs. We even showed one of them worked,” Mills tells me. His team touted positive results for fluvoxamine, “and that crowd doesn’t seem to care. If you ask them, ‘Why do you feel so strongly about ivermectin?’ they will say, ‘Because we feel there should be a cheap, effective drug that can be used by poor people.’ OK, well, we have that. We have it with fluvoxamine, and with inhaled budesonide. Why do they not care about those drugs? They don’t have an answer. They just want to talk about ivermectin.”

I’ve written about this problem before. Since the pandemic began, physicians and researchers have launched hundreds of trials for Covid-19 drugs, involving thousands of volunteer participants. But drug trials are complicated and expensive. Taken individually, few of those trials had the rigorous design or statistical power to give results robust enough to change the standard of care. A few did, of course. The drug remdesivir—in a trial partially supported by a pharma company—showed some success. Expensive monoclonal antibodies (touted by Florida governor Ron DeSantis as an alternative to vaccines or masks) were hits, too. But a health care worker has to administer them. “There was this notion of a 1,000 flowers blooming, all these individual sites doing local trials. But there was no integration of those, so you couldn’t generate answers that would change guidelines,” Hernandez says.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Having already "caught" COVID and recovered, I'm not expecting to need either the vaccine or treatment(s) since my immune system seems fairly healthy on this issue now.

Wrong.

False information on how many died from vaccines. Very few deaths can be directly proven to be caused by vaccines.

False information on how many died from vaccines. Very few deaths can be directly proven to be caused by vaccines.

That is like when I say covid never killed anyone, it is only the immune system over reaction that does.
And it is the same with the mRNA vaccine.
It does not kill any one directly, but the mRNA does not have to stay in the arm muscle, and where ever it migrates to will be attacked by the immune system and become inflamed. If that is the some place important like the heart or brain, you die. So then YES, the mRNA vaccines have killed thousands of people.
There have also been many amputations because the mRNA causes blood clots if it gets to capillaries.

That is like when I say covid never killed anyone, it is only the immune system over reaction that does.
And it is the same with the mRNA vaccine.
It does not kill any one directly, but the mRNA does not have to stay in the arm muscle, and where ever it migrates to will be attacked by the immune system and become inflamed. If that is the some place important like the heart or brain, you die. So then YES, the mRNA vaccines have killed thousands of people.
There have also been many amputations because the mRNA causes blood clots if it gets to capillaries.
1639449860884.jpg

How many deaths caused by the mystery substance injected are bad?

Why is no one allowed to sue Big Pharma for the mystery substance if it’s so safe.

Why is no one allowed to sue Big Pharma for the mystery substance if it’s so safe.
Because no "vaccine" administered in the US has full FDA approval. They are only administering the shots under EUA which gives them immunity from lawsuits.

The FDA fully approved "vaccines" (Comirnaty and Spikevax) are not even available in the US.

How many deaths caused by the mystery substance injected are bad?

Furthermore, if it is so affective, why does one who receives it, afraid of those who choose not to?

Last edited:
Furthermore, if it so affective, why does one who receives it, afraid of those who choose not to?
Programmed fear, created by politicians and aimed at their stupid base to cause division.

Furthermore, if it so affective, why does one who receives it, afraid of those who choose not to?
I posted it elsewhere, but it is again...

I have a lucky rock. Today, I drove home without crashing my car and dying. I am thankful for my lucky rock for being safe and effective.

Well, I did have an accident even though I had my lucky rock. But without the lucky rock, I would have died.

I realized that people without lucky rock are making my lucky rock not work. Those people should not be permitted on the road.

I posted it elsewhere, but it is again...

I have a lucky rock. Today, I drove home without crashing my car and dying. I am thankful for my lucky rock for being safe and effective.

Well, I did have an accident even though I had my lucky rock. But without the lucky rock, I would have died.

I realized that people without lucky rock are making my lucky rock not work. Those people should not be permitted on the road.
Post of the day at 9:20 AM Central.

Others must wear a condom or mine won't work!
You just don't get it.

I know for a fact that my lucky rock is working, and keeping me safe. All factcheckers can confirm that. You are putting my life in danger because you refuse to get a lucky rock. You are clearly anti-science, and lucky rock denier. And when you go to the hospital because you didn't have a lucky rock, you would be occupying a bed instead someone who really deserve it. All of you anti-rockers deserve whatever comes at you. You should be in internment camps, or why don't you anti-rockers just die. I will personally donate to gofundme to build camps for you.

The point is that the mRNA injection it nothing at all like a vaccine.
Vaccines have dead viruses in order to help allow your immune system to identify and get ready for the real thing.
All mRNA injections do is program your own cells to start growing spike proteins.
That is incredibly stupid and dangerous.
Growing anything inside your own body is very risky.
Deadly mistakes are easy and common, such as not growing anything, growing way too many, the growths getting to the wrong places, etc.
And that can't provide any immunity, because our own exosomes have to already use the same spike proteins, so that can't be used to identify or trigger.

So why do the mRNA injections help at all?
Because these excess spike proteins are detected as debris, and the body send out some antibodies for a one time clean up.
That is all. It does not last.

Forum List

Back