Former high ranking military members put Trump's threat in context.

Prove it.
Gee, looks like those that report directly to Nancy Pelosi got a big fat no. Official timeline given to congress.
1714167641536.png

I can't tell you how impressive it is that you posted a picture of Gen. Milley with lipstick and painted nails. After all, he committed the unforgivable sin for members of The Following. He told the truth about Dear Leader.
In other words he violated the UCMJ.

How quaint.

Prove it.

No links to credible sites? Factcheck? AP? Security.org?
with articles written by democrats to fit the narrative

Prove it.
Okay, is a link to the government credible? Or should I use the associated press or factcheck like you did. Seriously, do you approve of actually using the law, the procedures, rules, you know the stuff that Nancy Pelosi must know to be the speaker of the house?
A. The Speaker
Sec. 3. Jurisdiction and Duties
Sec. 7. Preserving Order on the House Floor
Sec. 8. Preserving Order in the House Galleries
A. THE SPEAKER
Looks like the Nancy Pelosi is pretty powerful, I have established her extreme power and position
The Speaker of the House of Representatives is the central
political leader in the House and one of the most powerful and
influential institutional figures in the United States government.

Prove it.
No problem, I can use the actual documents on the actual government website? Right? Not something dumb like AP or factcheck?

Numerous duties? You think I might be able to prove Pelosi is in charge of the Capitol building's security?
The Member chosen as the Speaker is the presiding officer of the
House, charged with numerous duties and responsibilities by law and by
House rules as will be ex-emplified in this subchapter
berg, see how this is done. A link to the law, not AP. Then read it, and quote. Berg, you did a 1 sec search of your opinion, and linked to bullshit where your opinion originated, which was heresy, propaganda
This section shows Nancy Pelosi gets all the reports from the entire government, so Pelosi knew trouble was coming. Berg you gotta be thinking by now I am proving it and I do have everything to substantiate my facts
The Speaker also serves as the official recipient of numerous
reports made to Congress pursuant to law. For instance, he receives
reports concerning various matters from the President,(10)
and from various department heads and Cabinet Secretaries, including
the Secretaries of the Treasury,(~11)
Agriculture,(12) Defense,(13)

Prove it.
Oh I will, and not how a hack like berg does, I will not use AP opinion pieces. I will use the law an relevant documents.

I like this part, it shows Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in the chain of command, or power, becoming president of the USA if the president and vice president die or something else happens. That makes Pelosi the most powerful person in the Legislative branch of government, which is in the Capitol building
Most significantly, he enters into the line of succession to the Presidency.
When, by reason of death, resignation, removal from office, inability,
or failure to qualify, there is neither a President nor a Vice
President, the Speaker, upon his resignation as Speaker and as a
Representative, becomes the acting President of the United
States.(9) Thus the Speaker is subject to being protected by
the United States Secret Service.

Prove it.

Where'd you go? Facts got you down?
I got off work and drove home, it takes a real piece of shit to take such a piss poor shot at claiming I am defeated in such a short time. Facts, where are your facts, you have quoted nothing. You spent 1 second searching, 20 seconds pasted the links, to AP, factcheck, and a hack fake security site.

how about the facts from the government, that is what I use, linked and quoted. Facts take a lot more time than pretending you know something when all you got is an opinion to do a google search on.

Damn, this sucks for me, huh berg. I may have to spend a lot more time, searching numerous statues, and house rules to know the full jurisdiction. But maybe not.
Had I done what berg did, posted the link, I could have declared victory and not spent hours on this. I say hours because the link was quoted and found and posed in another thread, so much of my work I had already done.
Sec. 3. Jurisdiction and Duties
The Speaker's jurisdiction and duties are found in numerous
statutes and, of course, throughout the House rules.
Generally speaking, the Speaker's jurisdiction and duties relate to
the House rules, the Members, and the dignity and prerogatives of the
House.(1)
House business? Does that include house security, emergencies, protest on the capitol grounds where the house meets, or is that none of the houses business? The suspense is stressful, I can not wait to find out, can you berg?
Under various House rules the Speaker presides over all regularly
scheduled House business:

Like I said, I came home from work, sorry you did not give me permission and used my 30 minute drive home to declare victory. But to answer your question, you have not presented facts so that can not get me down, and I am proving I have all the facts, so of course that aint got me down either.

And the speaker seems to have a direct communication with the president if she so likes. Like in a emergency, and Pelosi calls to the president?
(4) The Speaker next disposes of business on the Speaker's table. Such business includes Presidential messages, communications from department heads, and measures sent to the House by the Senate.(12)
Wow, This section says Pelosi declares recesses when there are emergencies! Somebody then logically must tell Pelosi there is an emergency!
Emergency Recesses Sec. 3.44 In cases of emergency, the Speaker has the inherent power to declare recesses of the House subject to the call of the Chair.
berg, this is actually taking a lot longer than posting a link from a google search, is that ok, or do the facts get you down. From the time of my last post to this one, is how long it takes to skim through this lengthy set of facts!

Facts take time to read and post, unlike your 30 second post, a bit premature, in that comment, huh!
And, mistakes are made going through facts, like I should of started with the rules and not the precedents. and I started in chapter 6, not chapter 1. So much to know, it literally takes hours.

This section tells me to look at chapter 4 in regards to the Capitol building and grounds.
This division(13) discusses the officers of the House (other than the Speaker and Speaker pro tempore)--the Clerk, Sergeant at Arms, Doorkeeper,
CHAPTER 6
Officers, Officials, and Employees C. HOUSE OFFICERS
Sec. 19. Duties of the Sergeant at Arms
This section describes and discusses the duties of the Sergeant at Arms.(4)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. See other chapters for discussions of those functions and duties of
the Sergeant at Arms relating to House facilities and Capitol
grounds (Ch. 4, supra)

Prove it.
Prove yourself! Prove what you state is true! You claim it was the president of the united states that was responsible for the security of the Capitol building and Congress, well? Where is your links and quotes! Or is it that berg does not know how to prove something. I still have the house rules to go through. I have to go through chapter four of Deschlers Precedents. There are also two more sets of precedents to read.
The Sergeant at Arms has been granted statutory authority to preserve order outside the Hall of the House. He is one of those who
sits on the Capitol Police Board, which directs the activities of the Capitol Police.(12) With the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate,
he develops regulations to preserve the peace and to secure the Capitol from defacement; and he may arrest and detain any person violating
these regulations until such person can be brought before the proper authorities for trial.(13)
gee, I was just bitching about the three other documents I need to read, hundreds of pages? Maybe the table of contents will cut down on the work. That said, I just found there is a manual to read! I actually I saw this earlier but I ignored it cause I went to this first.
With the Sergeant at Arms, the Doorkeeper enforces the rule(16) relating to behavior of Members on the floor. Although Jefferson's Manual,

Prove it.
And, as we get to the end of Dechler's Precedents, the golden nugget, showing the doorkeeper communicated with the sergeant at arms about a protest and then conversing with the speaker of the house, notifying the speaker of the disturbance.
19. 118 Cong. Rec. 16576, 92d Cong. 2d Sess.
The Speaker: The Chair desires to make a statement The Chair has received intelligence from the police force and other responsible authorities that there will be disturbances in the gallery today. On the basis of this information and their recommendation the Chair has ordered that the galleries be closed
to the public for the time being.
Parliamentarian's Note: This decision, made after consultation with the Majority and Minority Leaders and the Parliamentarian, was based on
reports from the Capitol Police that certain persons would demonstrate in the gallery against the Indochina war. The galleries were closed by
the Doorkeeper from the commencement of business at 12:00 meridian until 2:52 p.m. when they were reopened.

Prove it.
yep, got it, lock her down there is an emergency, speaker of the house, as demonstrated by precedents, is the authority over security of the capitol building and the grounds. Even little trivial things, the speaker of the house is notified of. Pelosi new what was going on. I have established the speaker of the house is notified of everything going on in regards to security with an open line of communication with the president.
On Oct. 8, 1968,(1) the Speaker ordered the doors to the Chamber closed and locked during a call of the House under former Rule
XV clause 2, and instructed the Doorkeeper to enforce the rule and let no Members leave the Hall.

You MAGA misfits are as stupid as dirt.
you democrats are the shit pile that comes out of a dog's ass, that breaks down and becomes a part of dirt, you stink
care to fuck with me more, is that the best you got, I have had hundreds of idiots like you hurl insults, and you are the least imaginative, in other words, the dumbest

Prove it.
I got a lot to prove, huh berg
1. 114 Cong. Rec. 30093, 90th Cong. 2d Sess.
The Chair personally instructed the Doorkeepers to lock all exits from the House Chamber and to prohibit Members from leaving during the
call of the House. Doors leading from the Chamber to the Speaker's lobby, as well as those opening from the cloakrooms to the north corridor in the House wing were locked. Doorknobs were removed in the cloakrooms to prevent doors being opened. The Speaker [John W. McCormack, of Massachusetts]: The
Doorkeeper will close the doors, the Sergeant at Arms will notify absent Members, and the Clerk will call the roll.
Mr. [John H.] Dent [of Pennsylvania]: Mr. Speaker, a point of order, which relates to the call of the roll. . The point of order is the doors were ordered closed, and the doors to the outside of the Chamber are open in the cloakrooms. The Speaker: The Chair has given instructions to close all doors and allow no Members out.
Parliamentarian's Note: The Speaker's order to lock the doors was permitted under former Rule XV clause 2; the rule in its present form
refers merely to the doors being ``closed'' when so ordered by the Speaker. Rule XV clause 2(b).

Prove it.
That was chapter 6 of Deschler's precedents. Now on to chapter 4
Berg will not read any of this.
Berg will not read any of my posts.
Berg will ignore everything and make a declaration that the precedents don't prove a thing

This stuff is here for me, I will always be able to refer to berg's thread for all the, "it was Pelosi's responsibility to authorize the national guard"

Facts take time. Education and knowledge take time. Ignorance takes a 1 second google search, and 30 seconds to paste the links.
What do you know, berg, after posting three links,
Berg did not even read the articles and quote. Berg just link/paste, then declared, 'I am right'.
Then Berg follows up with another post insinuating I have no response because I did not reply with links in a few seconds.
Google is like a deck of cards to these fools. They think they are educated because they know enough to search three words and copy a link
Berg, you learned nothing and am ignorant to the responsibilities of the speaker of the house, in this case, nancy pelosi.

I am not done, and I will not be done today or tomorrow. I have another chapter of precedents to quote. I have two more, different precedents to read. Then after that there is jefferson's manual to read and quote from. Then I will follow with the house rules.

There is one important document missing that is classified, that is the Standard Operating Procedure of Security. I am not even sure that is the right name. I got the name in another thread and can find it. The SOP is classified because nobody can know how we secure the Capitol building and protect congress.

More to come, much more.

you democrats are the shit pile that comes out of a dog's ass, that breaks down and becomes a part of dirt, you stink
care to fuck with me more, is that the best you got, I have had hundreds of idiots like you hurl insults, and you are the least imaginative, in other words, the dumbest

I am not a Democrat and unlike you I am well educated.

berg, should we be worried that you got scared off, facts got you running. Afraid I will trump (ahhahhaa) your google search.

Anyhow, just for easy reference, the link to the next chapter of deschler's precedents, with a quote, I can come back to.
CHAPTER 4 House Facilities and Capitol Grounds [[Page 267]]
A. Introductory

Sec. 1. In General; Care, Protection and Use
Sec. 2. Demonstrations and Disturbances
Sec. 3. Hall of the House
Sec. 4. Admission to House Floor
B. House Galleries and Buildings

Forum List

Back