Former high ranking military members put Trump's threat in context.

I am not a Democrat and unlike you I am well educated.
I know you're not, I just said you are dog shit decomposing into dirt that I walk on. If you were smart you would of figured that out. Educated dont mean nothing. The dumbest person here, can say they are educated, which is you.

You certainly look like shit, you smell like shit, you talk like shit, that makes you a democrat,

And in case I close my tab, I will be using the House Rules. I made a mistake I think. I believed the House Rules and the Jefferson Manual were two separate things, I do not think they are. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I have never ever once seen the Jefferson Manual/House Rules referenced, linked, quoted or used. I think. I can do a site wide search on usmb to see if that is true

1714177006851.png

Now I will get side tracked a bit. How many of us paid attention and remember that the Democrats, Democrat president jimmy carter granted clemency to the puerto rican terrorists that entered the capitol building? This could be relevant research relating to security of the capitol building and congress. We must know security had to be change, beefed up, to ensure intruders never enter the Capitol building.
12. Chief of Capitol Police v Jeannette Rankin Brigade, 409 U.S. 972
(Nov. 6, 1972).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Mar. 1, 1954,(13) an extraordinary incident occurred
in the House Chamber. A discharge of firearms from the House Gallery
interrupted the counting of a division vote on a resolution relating to
the supplying of agricultural workers from Mexico. Four Puerto Rican
terrorists in Gallery Eleven fired an estimated 20 to 30 pistol shots
downward into the crowd of Members on the floor. Five Members were
wounded. All five of the wounded Members were discharged from the
hospitals by the end of May, 1954.
13. 100 Cong. Rec. 2434, 83d Cong. 2d Sess.

The four assailants were identified by police as belonging to the
Puerto Rican Nationalist Party. They were brought to trial in the U.S.
District Court for the District of Columbia. Three of the four were
sentenced to serve a total of from 25 to 75 years in prison, while the
fourth was sentenced to serve from 16 years and months to 50 Years

I am not a Democrat and unlike you I am well educated.
You certainly look like shit, you smell like shit, you talk like shit, that makes you a democrat. Hell, you look just like surada, stink like surada, talk like surada, both of you are piles of shit, democrats

I am wearing my work boots so I got no problem stepping on piles of shit

Worried about a claim of Immunity? Yet they can not give one example of where this immunity was exercised to the detriment of the military in the 4 years Trump was president.

All these silly claims of what we must fear if Trump is elected, a second time, as if Trump never was a president and is an unknown?

Trump was president for four years. Nothing happened? Why would it happen in the next four years but it did not happen in the first four years?
Because top aides to Trump like John Kelly refused to go along with his criminal tendencies. That's why.

Btw, Pentagon brass are alarmed because they don't want our military officials being the fall guy when Trump orders them to do something criminal like going after his political enemies. That lunatic will be immune from prosecution if the SC goes along with his plot to become a lawless POTUS. Why do you think Trump is DEMANDING immunity?

Because top aides to Trump like John Kelly refused to go along with his criminal tendencies. That's why.

Btw, Pentagon brass are alarmed because they don't want our military officials being the fall guy when Trump orders them to do something criminal like going after his political enemies. That lunatic will be immune from prosecution if the SC goes along with his plot to become a lawless POTUS. Why do you think Trump is DEMANDING immunity?
Meds are your friend.

you are full of shit
no pentagon brass are alarmed, it was partisan hack political retired veterans, get the story right you lousy hack

you are full of shit
no pentagon brass are alarmed, it was partisan hack political retired veterans, get the story right you lousy hack
Oh look, anorher one of Trump's asslicking MAGA herd arracks military veterans because they haven't fallen in line with Bonespurs, The Dear Leader For Life.

Oh look, anorher one of Trump's asslicking MAGA herd arracks military veterans because they haven't fallen in line with Bonespurs, The Dear Leader For Life.
clipper says he wants to do some ass licking on a herd of maga veterans he has fallen in love with even if it gives him/her bonespurs, go ahead and private message me asslicker

clipper says he wants to do some ass licking on a herd of maga veterans he has fallen in love with even if it gives him/her bonespurs, go ahead and private message me asslicker
You have me confused with your orange shit gibbon. He's the one with bonespurs, remember?

Looks like I touched a nerve. Don't blame me that you're out of touch with vets who care about Democracy & the threat that Trump brings.

Oh, btw. GFY.
You fuckers are dirt bags.

We dislike you just like you hate us. Nation needs a fucking divorse.

I will file this with the 51 former intelligence officials claim about the Hunter Biden laptop being Russian disinformation.
Nice twist. They didn't say it "WAS" Russian disinformation, they said it had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

Like when a cop shoots somebody pointing a toy gun at them. The cop doesn't say the suspect had a real gun, only that it looked just like a real gun.

you are full of shit
Really. After Trump lost the 2020 election, top military brass was talking with Nancy Pelosi, ensuring her that they would act as a check against Trump launching nuclear weapons because he lost.

Forum List

Back