🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

signs_of_times-1536x1027.jpg

flugaloo.png

COVID-19 is nastier than we thought. More men are dying from it. Could it hide in your balls?

Now we find it may hide in your balls for safety from our antibodies and are attracted to the ACE2 the balls pumps out. Double whammy???!!!???!!!

"Still, the hypothesis has three important things going for it.

First, there are many precedents for a pathogen taking up residence in a quiet corner to elude the body's immune defenses. The Ebola virus was found to hide in the pigment cells of the human retina, leaving even recovered patients with lingering virus.

Second, it is a biologically plausible explanation for an observed gender disparity in COVID-19 infections. The coronavirus is known to bind to ACE2 receptors, which are plentiful in just a handful of tissues, including those of the testicles.

Third, it may help explain a clear pattern emerging from the COVID-19 epidemic. While rates of confirmed cases are running close to even by gender, men have died of COVID-19 at notably higher rates than women in China, South Korea, Italy and the United States. In New York City, 68% of deaths attributed to COVID-19 have been in men, and 32% in women.

It's a trend that Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus coordinator, has called "concerning."

What the hypothesis does not yet have is clear evidence to support the link between testicles and COVID-19."

Don't ask me how they get rid of it if it does hide there.

Surely it's a "plot by the MSM" to deball the populace. :eusa_shifty:

Not me. "From my cold dead hands". Er, wait....

Yep, I hope it's not true, buh, buh, buh men are dying more than women?

So much utter nonsense. For example, literally 100s of 1000s of State employees have been laid off. Stupid right wing nutball meme made by fools, for fools.

That's your typical stupid AF response. 99.9% SAF. The rest no one reads because it's boring.

That's your typical stupid AF response.
Which part and why? use your big boy words. Surely ONE of you paranoid, right wing religious nutballs will muster the brain power to understand why places where crowds gather are shut down (like schools), and liquor stores are not. SURELY one of you has a functioning brain cell not strangled in Jesus's death grip.

Which part and why? use your big boy words. Surely ONE of you paranoid, right wing religious nutballs will muster the brain power to understand why places where crowds gather are shut down (like schools), and liquor stores are not. SURELY one of you has a functioning brain cell not strangled in Jesus's death grip.

You can't even keep your own posts straight. It was to:

which you could not rebut a single point. Women can't get a hair cut, but can get an abortion? Fark these stupid AF libtard governors and state leaders. We need more Trumpsters in the state governors slot as well as the House.

which you could not rebut a single point.
Actually, i only chose one point, and i rebutted it directly. 100s of thousands of State employees have been laid off. But, when you are done crying, feel free to try to rebut my rebuttal. May Jebus give you the strength (to make up lies and vomit them with a straight face).

You can't even keep your own posts straight. It was to:

which you could not rebut a single point. Women can't get a hair cut, but can get an abortion? Fark these stupid AF libtard governors and state leaders. We need more Trumpsters in the state governors slot as well as the House.

That's not even "rebuttable" as it's not a point. It's a Googly Image with no source. Moreover it's a diatribe of façile opinions anyway.

COVID-19 is nastier than we thought. More men are dying from it. Could it hide in your balls?

Now we find it may hide in your balls for safety from our antibodies and are attracted to the ACE2 the balls pumps out. Double whammy???!!!???!!!

First, there are many precedents for a pathogen taking up residence in a quiet corner to elude the body's immune defenses. The Ebola virus was found to hide in the pigment cells of the human retina, leaving even recovered patients with lingering virus.

Second, it is a biologically plausible explanation for an observed gender disparity in COVID-19 infections. The coronavirus is known to bind to ACE2 receptors, which are plentiful in just a handful of tissues, including those of the testicles.

Third, it may help explain a clear pattern emerging from the COVID-19 epidemic. While rates of confirmed cases are running close to even by gender, men have died of COVID-19 at notably higher rates than women in China, South Korea, Italy and the United States. In New York City, 68% of deaths attributed to COVID-19 have been in men, and 32% in women.

It's a trend that Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus coordinator, has called "concerning."

What the hypothesis does not yet have is clear evidence to support the link between testicles and COVID-19."

View attachment 325385

Linkydink?
...do

View attachment 325385

Linkydink?
...do

Thank you JImmy Durante with no link and good night Mrs. Calabash.

That's not even "rebuttable" as it's not a point. It's a Googly Image with no source. Moreover it's a diatribe of façile opinions anyway.

Right now, it's a point because of the libtard governors. What's going to happen next in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Michigan? Rioting in order to go back to work? It's damned if you do and damned if you don't. Generally speaking the plan is to have shelter in place until May 15th, but some states should be more open. What does that mean? I think we'll see sports come back like the NBA and MLB with no fans. We'll have golf, fishing, and more solitary and smaller group activities come back. Probably no to working out at the gym and bowling.

I just recalculated the numbers for deaths by the end of April and got 97,006. Had about 68,000 last week. It may be a skosh high because it's for two weeks remaining. That's way above the 60,000 Dr. Fauci calculated. What's disturbing about him is he doesn't go over his calculations so we understand where he is getting his numbers. The other forecasts were for around 82,000 by Aug 4th. I may be way off because I don't know how to factor the effectiveness of shelter in place, social distancing, and wearing face masks so none of that went into my numbers.

Last edited:

Right now, it's a point because of the libtard governors. What's going to happen next in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Michigan? Rioting in order to go back to work? It's damned if you do and damned if you don't. Generally speaking the plan is to have shelter in place until May 15th, but some states should be more open. What does that mean? I think we'll see sports come back like the NBA and MLB with no fans. We'll have golf, fishing, and more solitary and smaller group activities come back. Probably no to working out at the gym and bowling.

I just recalculated the numbers for deaths by the end of April and got 97,006. It may be a skosh high because it's for two weeks remaining. That's way above the 60,000 Dr. Fauci calculated. What's disturbing about him is he doesn't go over his calculations so we understand where he is getting his numbers. The other forecasts were for around 82,000 by Aug 4th. I may be way off because I don't know how to factor the effectiveness of shelter in place, social distancing, and wearing face masks so none of that went into my numbers.

No it's NOT a "point". It's an image of some klown's butthurt rant whining about conspiracy theories with ZERO linkage to any of its premises. That's not a "point". It's rhetorical masturbation.

I just recalculated the numbers for deaths by the end of April and got 97,006. It may be a skosh high because it's for two weeks remaining. That's way above the 60,000 Dr. Fauci calculated. What's disturbing about him is he doesn't go over his calculations so we understand where he is getting his numbers. The other forecasts were for around 82,000 by Aug 4th. I may be way off because I don't know how to factor the effectiveness of shelter in place, social distancing, and wearing face masks so none of that went into my numbers.

No it's NOT a "point". It's an image of some klown's butthurt rant whining about conspiracy theories with ZERO linkage to any of its premises. That's not a "point". It's rhetorical masturbation.

LOL, it must've bothered you to some degree if you're posting again about it when you just dismissed it.

Anyway, this may be where Dr. Fauci is getting his 60,000 numbers. It means that we have passed the apex, but the governors aren't really buying it are they? I think we agree that there are more people who have it and have had it that the numbers show due to lack of testing. My numbers didn't factor in the apex passing either.

I just recalculated the numbers for deaths by the end of April and got 97,006. Had about 68,000 last week. It may be a skosh high because it's for two weeks remaining. That's way above the 60,000 Dr. Fauci calculated. What's disturbing about him is he doesn't go over his calculations so we understand where he is getting his numbers. The other forecasts were for around 82,000 by Aug 4th. I may be way off because I don't know how to factor the effectiveness of shelter in place, social distancing, and wearing face masks so none of that went into my numbers.
Have you run those number out to the end of the year? Whatever they are, it seems they will be a lot higher if we really lessen the restrictions enough to bring the economy back. I really don't have much faith in people wearing masks in public. I can't really picture 20,000 sunbathers on the beach wearing masks or TGIF in local bars with people putting down beers and their favorite snacks with masks or my 8 year old grandson wearing a mask at school.

Last edited:
March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
April 9, 2020 - United States - 468,895 - 7.8% increase
April 10, 2020 - United States - 502,876 - 7.3% increase
April 11, 2020 - United States - 533,115 - 6.0% increase
April 12, 2020 - United States - 560,433 - 5.1% increase
April 13, 2020 - United States - 587,155 - 4.8% increase
April 14, 2020 - United States - 614,246 - 4.6% increase
April 15, 2020 - United States - 644,089 - 4.9% increase
April 16, 2020 - United States - 678,144 - 5.3% increase
April 17, 2020 - United States - 710,272 - 4.7% increase
April 18, 2020 - United States - 738,923 - 4.0% increase
April 19, 2020 - United States - 764,265 - 3.4% increase

The Tale of Two National Fuckups
This thing came from a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan, probably the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We don’t need evidence gift wrapped by the Chinese to make this case. We just need simple mathematics, and the case is rock solid.

The “official channels” have maintained for four months that this virus originated in a wet market in Wuhan, not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is the world’s Mecca of studying emergent SARS coronaviruses that originate in bats. A lot of speculation by the media has gone into supporting this case, as well as the solid support of the Chinese government, but the case is obviously garbage. I grant that wet markets for exotic harvested wild meats are a great vector for something like this, but set that aside for a moment.

There are between a hundred and a thousand wet markets in China. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Vietnam. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Thailand. There are hundreds or thousands of wet markets in Laos, hundreds or thousands more in Cambodia, hundreds or thousands more in Burma and Myanmar and Malaysia. Nobody knows for sure, but it’s completely reasonable to estimate the total number of wet markets in East Asia being at least ten thousand.

But only one of these ten thousand or more wet markets is two blocks from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The chance that a brand new never before seen SARS coronavirus variant would emerge at the only wet market two blocks from a laboratory whose primary function is to study never before seen SARS coronavirus variants, specifically from bats, is simply too astronomical to believe. If a brand-new world epidemic virus were to emerge every day from a wet market in east Asia, it would be three years or more on average before one emerged from Wuhan. No honest scientist would believe that coincidence given what we know.

I’ve followed a lot of traffic from geneticists and epidemiologists saying this virus doesn’t seem to have the earmarks of being created artificially. They may be right. But that doesn’t mean that a diseased bat wasn’t transported to Wuhan and the virus escaped via an infected technician, or via an improperly disposed of specimen. Nor does it rule out the disease being a product of “gain of function” research on bats with lesser uncatalogued diseases.

The Chinese reaction was archetypically communist and cannot be trusted. In order, they imprisoned whistle blowers, denied the virus, admitted the virus but said it wasn’t transmissible, admitted it was transmissible and invited foreign journalists in to watch them build a giant hospital, turned everyone in Wuhan into The Bubble Boy, snuffed it out (officially), then kicked all the journalists out and reopened the city. Then after the journalists were gone, they beat up people trying to go to the hospitals with COVID-19 to keep their new cases number down, cremated a lot more people than the official death count, denied any reinfection after lockdown was ended, and then blamed the origins of the infection on the US Army. Which is obviously not true, because if the USA had developed the virus we’d have tests for it way sooner than we did.

Now granted, that could just be communists acting like communists, but the entire timeline tells of a cover up.

The USA’s fuckup was a fuckup of mid level bureaucracy that has been widely reported, but doesn’t seem to be widely understood despite the reporting. This article is a fabulous primer, but I’ll summarize.

The first case in the US was identified the same day as the first case in South Korea, January 21st. South Korea gave out regulatory approval to every company in the country that wanted to make a test within one week, by the end of January, and as a result created the best testing apparatus in the world. The FDA and CDC collaborated to prevent US companies and universities from developing tests until the middle of March, and only eventually stopped obstructing test development by administrative (Trump/Pence) fiat. One of the most egregious examples of this behavior, which was promulgated by bureaucrats at the FDA and CDC, is the example of Washington University’s Helen Y. Chu, who after testing someone in her ongoing flu study for COVID-19 and discovering she had a sample pool that may have many infections, was told, basically:

1) You just violated that test subject’s HIPAA privacy rights, and
2) You don’t have a permit to do COVID-19 tests, therefore
3) Stop testing.
If they had said the exact opposite, Seattle would have been controlled. Chu had everything in her hands to isolate the Seattle cases and possibly the lions share of the cases on the West Coast.

When universities and companies tried to develop their own tests, they were told to apply for a permit, and then only one permit was issued — to the CDC. The CDC then screwed up the test, and had to release a new one several weeks later. The backlash from the screw-ups came to a head the last day of February, where the FDA begrudgingly allowed some 5,000 labs (of the 260,000 labs in the country) to start working on tests.

The doors were finally thrown open to academic and private entities in full on March 15th, when HIPAA was waived for anyone working on COVID-19, and March 16th, when Vice President Mike Pence announced that all the rest of the labs could work on this without FDA interference.

Wojtek Kopczuk, a professor of economics at Columbia University, quipped that the “FDA sped up the process by removing itself from the process.”
The USA lost 45 days as compared to South Korea, at the same starting gun, entirely due to pencil pushers at the FDA and CDC. The important thing to take away from the Tale of The Second National Fuckup, is that no politician could have prevented this, unless they were willing to unilaterally step in, deplatform the FDA, burn HIPAA sooner, and bust the CDC down into an “advisory only” role. Not Trump, not Hillary, not Biden, not Bernie. The one politician who might have been able to do it, is the hypothetical caricature of Trump for which many Trump voters voted. And knowing how government works in the USA, it is unthinkable that this will get fixed, or that this won’t happen again the next time, because our universal bipartisan answer to government failure is more government.

And the government’s final response to needlessly wasting 45 days reacting to this, is to issue a 2 trillion-dollar bailout to pause the national economy for 56 days, so we can catch up, while everyone loses their jobs.

The Tale of Two National Fuckups
This thing came from a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan, probably the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We don’t need evidence gift wrapped by the Chinese to make this case. We just need simple mathematics, and the case is rock solid.

The “official channels” have maintained for four months that this virus originated in a wet market in Wuhan, not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is the world’s Mecca of studying emergent SARS coronaviruses that originate in bats. A lot of speculation by the media has gone into supporting this case, as well as the solid support of the Chinese government, but the case is obviously garbage. I grant that wet markets for exotic harvested wild meats are a great vector for something like this, but set that aside for a moment.

There are between a hundred and a thousand wet markets in China. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Vietnam. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Thailand. There are hundreds or thousands of wet markets in Laos, hundreds or thousands more in Cambodia, hundreds or thousands more in Burma and Myanmar and Malaysia. Nobody knows for sure, but it’s completely reasonable to estimate the total number of wet markets in East Asia being at least ten thousand.

But only one of these ten thousand or more wet markets is two blocks from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The chance that a brand new never before seen SARS coronavirus variant would emerge at the only wet market two blocks from a laboratory whose primary function is to study never before seen SARS coronavirus variants, specifically from bats, is simply too astronomical to believe. If a brand-new world epidemic virus were to emerge every day from a wet market in east Asia, it would be three years or more on average before one emerged from Wuhan. No honest scientist would believe that coincidence given what we know.

I’ve followed a lot of traffic from geneticists and epidemiologists saying this virus doesn’t seem to have the earmarks of being created artificially. They may be right. But that doesn’t mean that a diseased bat wasn’t transported to Wuhan and the virus escaped via an infected technician, or via an improperly disposed of specimen. Nor does it rule out the disease being a product of “gain of function” research on bats with lesser uncatalogued diseases.

The Chinese reaction was archetypically communist and cannot be trusted. In order, they imprisoned whistle blowers, denied the virus, admitted the virus but said it wasn’t transmissible, admitted it was transmissible and invited foreign journalists in to watch them build a giant hospital, turned everyone in Wuhan into The Bubble Boy, snuffed it out (officially), then kicked all the journalists out and reopened the city. Then after the journalists were gone, they beat up people trying to go to the hospitals with COVID-19 to keep their new cases number down, cremated a lot more people than the official death count, denied any reinfection after lockdown was ended, and then blamed the origins of the infection on the US Army. Which is obviously not true, because if the USA had developed the virus we’d have tests for it way sooner than we did.

Now granted, that could just be communists acting like communists, but the entire timeline tells of a cover up.

The USA’s fuckup was a fuckup of mid level bureaucracy that has been widely reported, but doesn’t seem to be widely understood despite the reporting. This article is a fabulous primer, but I’ll summarize.

The first case in the US was identified the same day as the first case in South Korea, January 21st. South Korea gave out regulatory approval to every company in the country that wanted to make a test within one week, by the end of January, and as a result created the best testing apparatus in the world. The FDA and CDC collaborated to prevent US companies and universities from developing tests until the middle of March, and only eventually stopped obstructing test development by administrative (Trump/Pence) fiat. One of the most egregious examples of this behavior, which was promulgated by bureaucrats at the FDA and CDC, is the example of Washington University’s Helen Y. Chu, who after testing someone in her ongoing flu study for COVID-19 and discovering she had a sample pool that may have many infections, was told, basically:

1) You just violated that test subject’s HIPAA privacy rights, and
2) You don’t have a permit to do COVID-19 tests, therefore
3) Stop testing.
If they had said the exact opposite, Seattle would have been controlled. Chu had everything in her hands to isolate the Seattle cases and possibly the lions share of the cases on the West Coast.

When universities and companies tried to develop their own tests, they were told to apply for a permit, and then only one permit was issued — to the CDC. The CDC then screwed up the test, and had to release a new one several weeks later. The backlash from the screw-ups came to a head the last day of February, where the FDA begrudgingly allowed some 5,000 labs (of the 260,000 labs in the country) to start working on tests.

The doors were finally thrown open to academic and private entities in full on March 15th, when HIPAA was waived for anyone working on COVID-19, and March 16th, when Vice President Mike Pence announced that all the rest of the labs could work on this without FDA interference.

Wojtek Kopczuk, a professor of economics at Columbia University, quipped that the “FDA sped up the process by removing itself from the process.”
The USA lost 45 days as compared to South Korea, at the same starting gun, entirely due to pencil pushers at the FDA and CDC. The important thing to take away from the Tale of The Second National Fuckup, is that no politician could have prevented this, unless they were willing to unilaterally step in, deplatform the FDA, burn HIPAA sooner, and bust the CDC down into an “advisory only” role. Not Trump, not Hillary, not Biden, not Bernie. The one politician who might have been able to do it, is the hypothetical caricature of Trump for which many Trump voters voted. And knowing how government works in the USA, it is unthinkable that this will get fixed, or that this won’t happen again the next time, because our universal bipartisan answer to government failure is more government.

And the government’s final response to needlessly wasting 45 days reacting to this, is to issue a 2 trillion-dollar bailout to pause the national economy for 56 days, so we can catch up, while everyone loses their jobs.

Trump did not need the CDC to ban and restrict all travel into the United States in January like TAIWAN did. The primary reason why Taiwan only has 6 deaths today is because they banned and restricted ALL Travel from every country in the world on January 20, 2020. This was BEFORE there was ever a single confirmed case of coronavirus in TAIWAN.

As for any failings of the CDC and FDA, as well as stocking up on supplies and other preparation to protect the country from a pandemic, Donald Trump had 3 full years as PRESIDENT to prepare for these things and make the United States ability to defend and fight a pandemic the best in the world. Instead, he did the exact opposite. Trump actually dismantled U.S. capability to fight a pandemic in his first three years in office.

Forum List

Back