Official State of the Union Thread

Sitting here watching our magnificent President give his

State of The Union Address, I just realized how very lucky

we are to have this man in office..

We must all come together…

Just Remember, resistance will never feed a hungry child…

You libtards need to get with the program……..
calling people libtards will win them over

I can't wait for Trump to start Tweeting again

He can whine about it as much as he wants.

donald-trump-no-5c2da9.jpg
Clever.

I hope you are wrong

Donald Trump has successfully dragged the Democrats down to his level. This SOTU is as dignified as a WWE episode. They're all acting like childish fools.

that silly USA chanting'

grow up people

shouting USA doesn't make one patriotic

just look at the male line of the Trump family and service when called

"Maybe those bitches will give me my wall if I praise the women who took over the House."

Either way, much better than his divisive bullshit.

Trump Wrong About Wall Effect in El Paso - FactCheck.org

President Donald Trump falsely claimed that El Paso went from “one of the most dangerous cities in the country to one of the safest cities in the country overnight” after “a wall was put up” along the Mexico border.

Here are the facts:

• El Paso has never been “one of the most dangerous cities in the country.” The city had the third lowest violent crime rate among 35 U.S. cities with a population over 500,000 in 2005, 2006 and 2007 – before construction of a 57-mile-long fence started in mid-2008.
  • There was no “overnight” drop in violent crimes in El Paso after “a wall was put up.” In fact, the city’s violent crime rate increased 5.5 percent from 2007 to 2010 — the years before and after construction of the fence, which was completed in mid-2009.
  • Along with the rest of the country, El Paso’s violent crime rate spiked in the early 1990s and has been trending downward ever since. The city’s violent crime rate dropped 62 percent from its peak in 1993 to 2007, a year before construction on the fence began.

Trump own that room!

That is exactly what I was gonna say! The Donald is amazing and making a great speech! :beer:

The main distraction is Corpse Pelosi constantly readjusting her dentures and messing with the pieces of cardboard.

that silly USA chanting'

grow up people

shouting USA doesn't make one patriotic

just look at the male line of the Trump family and service when called

This is not Obama's Iran and Cuba loving administration you nitwit.

Forum List

Back