Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
If this display is still not enough to convince people it's time to elect a third party then I officially give up on America. If 95% of voters are still going to choose between these two ass clowns then let the whole damn country crash and burn to the ground. We deserve nothing less for our collective dumb fuckery.
Well said. The display shows how divided and vitriolic this country is.

Does Joe Biden support the Green New Deal, like he stated, or is the Green New Deal not the Biden Plan, which he also stated moments earlier?
You must have been watching FOX, if you saw the debate, Biden clearly said that "HIS" new green deal wasn't that of AOC. His was Bidens new green deal.

Don't let the title fool you.
I watched on C-SPAN and Joe was clear saying he does not support the Green New Deal, but minutes later he said it would provide thousands of new jobs that would pay big money!!!! LOL

Good observation but I think what we will remember is Joe Biden refusing to answer questions
Does he support the Green New Deal or not?
Do any law enforcement agencies endorse Biden?
Was Hunter dishonorably discharged for cocaine use?
Does Biden support ending the filibuster?
Does Biden support expanding the SCOTUS?

Who would Biden nominate for the SCOTUS if he wins?

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.

You are, as is often the case, wrong. Will you be man enough to admit your error?
Will you identify as a man. If IM2 has the guts to unblock me I ll show you I was right. Until then, fuck off, fatso.

I watched on C-SPAN and Joe was clear saying he does not support the Green New Deal, but minutes later he said it would provide thousands of new jobs that would pay big money!!!! LOL
That's what I heard. Apparently the new spin is there are two Green New Deals now.

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
Biden was presidential Trump was an AH Stand down but stand by ???? WTF was that supposed to mean?

Good observation but I think what we will remember is Joe Biden refusing to answer questions
Does he support the Green New Deal or not?
Do any law enforcement agencies endorse Biden?
Was Hunter dishonorably discharged for cocaine use?
Does Biden support ending the filibuster?
Does Biden support expanding the SCOTUS?

Who would Biden nominate for the SCOTUS if he wins?

Hunter was discharged for testing positive when given a drug test...

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.

You are, as is often the case, wrong. Will you be man enough to admit your error?
Will you identify as a man. If IM2 has the guts to unblock me I ll show you I was right. Until then, fuck off, fatso.
You're a republican Israeli AH I'll never block you

Which Biden lied and denied saying even though it's on video.

This is one of the actual cases in which Wallace should have interrupted and asked Hidin' Biden, "Are you saying the video everyone has seen of you telling the prosecutor in Ukraine to drop the case against Hidin' Biden Junior, Cocaine/Prostitute Trafficker/Natural Gas Exploration Executive, was a fake?'

Wallace mostly let Biden lie through his teeth. Look Wallace knows when Biden is lying it's Wallace business to know but it was Trump who had to jump in and do the moderating when Biden when off the rails with his lies. Trump did Wallace job for him.

We all know Chris Wallace will hammer trump and give biden a pass
That was pretty obvious as was Joe Biden's body language when he engaged in his nonstop lies about President Trump.

Wallace took sides and blew his alleged neutrality to shreds. He let Biden get away with lies by not allowing President refute Biden's baloney. Trump was right to defend himself against lyin, hiding Biden.

The Commission on Presidential Debates must enforce the debate rules much better. The moderators should have kill switches to shut off someone like Trump ignoring the rules.

Forum List

Back