Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

There are many examples of Trump taking the time to help others. I just gave you two of them. Can you give one of Hillary doing anything like that? We'll wait.
Btw.. I suspect the check he gave the little girl was $10,000. I say that because he gave a homeless man $1,000.

Are you fucking kidding?

read up
Tale of Two Charities: Trump’s Helps Trump While the Clintons’ Is the Real Deal.
I knew you couldn't.

You fucking retard Clinton Foundation helps millions and you are saying I haven't satisfied your challenge to show you one????
Awwww... you sound upset. :)

Here's another story I think you'll love....

I'm not upset at you being a retard, if anything it should upset YOU, but you are too stupid to realize it.

This is what serious charity work, with long term effects looks like:

Clinton Development Initiative
Hillary has never done anything she couldn't benefit from.... Trump has.

Now that shows a pretty good amount of misogyny......Women are not "smart" enough to look beyond a vagina....according to the above moron
Women have been reported saying that it's time for a woman to be president just like Liberals were saying it's time for a black to be president. That kind of thinking gave us the last eight years of failure.

Next time they make her say a speech off the teleprompter they should make her say........Moose and squirrel

0c1fb70525e84f278f219f7b3b2234dc-800.png

Silly Nat- Hillary a woman? Clearly you and I define woman differently.

The question posed to me was whether I "hate women".....and I answered it....
For you and your ilk, any powerful woman who has aged but still retains her acumen, is a threat to your fragile ego....For me, as a man, I welcome the opposite sex without fears that my gender is endangered.

Women have been reported saying that it's time for a woman to be president just like Liberals were saying it's time for a black to be president. That kind of thinking gave us the last eight years of failure.

Well, "failure" is your fucked up conclusion. My party is much more INCLUSIVE.....and that is why your party will not see the inside of the oval office except as tourists.

Silly Nat- Hillary a woman? Clearly you and I define woman differently.

The question posed to me was whether I "hate women".....and I answered it....
For you and your ilk, any powerful woman who has aged but still retains her acumen, is a threat to your fragile ego....For me, as a man, I welcome the opposite sex without fears that my gender is endangered.

Of course you do, because your wife and mother told you to. I like your nose ring "man".

The only "helping millions" are the millions Clinton's are helping themselves to in this illegal "pay for play" scheme they have concocted for themselves.

Just because rightwingers like the way claims like that sound doesn't make it true.

Clinton Foundation is top rated charity that gets thoroughly audited. The work they do is real and there has not been any proven of pay for play ever.

Last edited:
Hillary has never done anything she couldn't benefit from.... Trump has.

And of course your evidence amounts tiny individual cases that gave Trump near-free publicity about what a great guy he is. Nope, no benefit. :rolleyes:

never mind that the actual record shows that he is just about the least charitable billionaire one could find. Like much of what Trump does, it is just glitzy BS without much substance.

Last edited:
The only "helping millions" are the millions Clinton's are helping themselves to in this illegal "pay for play" scheme they have concocted for themselves.

Just because rightwingers like they why claims like that sound doesn't make it true.

Clinton Foundation is top rated charity that gets thoroughly audited. The work they do is real and there has not been any proven of pay for play ever.
What?? :laugh:

Take a deep breath and calm down, antonoo. :)

Just because rightwingers like they why claims like that sound doesn't make it true.

Just because rightwingers like the way claims like that sound doesn't make it true.

Clinton Foundation is top rated charity that gets thoroughly audited. The work they do is real and there has not been any proven pay for play ever.

Liar. We now they have been taking in monies from the same countries that fund ISIS. You are just a low level gang member trying to cover up for the party bosses.

Liar. We now they have been taking in monies from the same countries that fund ISIS. You are just a low level gang member trying to cover up for the party bosses.

You think it's possible that 2 different people in the same country can give money to two different causes for two different reasons? Or is that too complex of a situation for your little mind to handle?

Why should foundation turn down money from someone that wants to make a difference jsut because they are from a certain country?

You think it's possible that 2 different people in the same country can give money to two different causes for two different reasons? Or is that too complex of a situation for little mind to handle?

Why should foundation turn down money from someone that wants to make a difference jsut because they are from a certain country?
If that certain country is funding terrorism someone with an ounce of integrity wouldn't take their money.

Hey nat? What makes you qualified to discuss women? You're a guy aren't you? So if Grandma is right, men have no place talking about matters of the feminine variety.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them. I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty. Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth......and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.
You sound so......skeered.....:eek-52:

You think it's possible that 2 different people in the same country can give money to two different causes for two different reasons? Or is that too complex of a situation for little mind to handle?

If that certain country is funding terrorism someone with an ounce of integrity wouldn't take their money.

I will repeat the question and this time I really do want you to grow some balls and answer it directly:

Why should foundation turn down money from someone that wants to make a difference and contribute to good cause, just because they are from a certain country?

To me the answer to me is clear: they shouldn't turn it down, they should take that money and put it to good cause.

Clinton Foundation is top rated charity that gets thoroughly audited. The work they do is real and there has not been any proven pay for play ever.
Watch what happens when the FBI is done with their investigation. lol

The FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation that has been going on for more than a year has now taken a "very high priority," separate sources with intimate knowledge of the probe tell Fox News.

FBI agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people on the foundation case, which is looking into possible pay for play interaction between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. The FBI's White Collar Crime Division is handling the investigation.
FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say

I will repeat the question and this time I really do want you to grow some balls and answer it directly:

Why should foundation turn down money from someone that wants to make a difference and contribute to good cause, just because they are from a certain country?
I already answered that. I said someone with integrity wouldn't take money from a country funding terrorism. Obviously you are in uncharted waters.

Forum List

Back