Oh brother, Obama seeks increase in post presidency payments

Obama seeks hike in post-presidency payments | Fox News

SS persons didn't receive an increase this year so why should you.
My advice is go get a job. You're the one saying the economy is on a roll.

Yo, the last COLA was 2014! This Black Thief is showing his true color? Take the money and run!!! Scum-Bag!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Wasn't the last one to raise a presidents salary was Bush Jr. ?

I still say it is not enough, should be around at least 10 million a year, maybe we would get more smart people for the job instead of the present and past idiots ...

I still say it is not enough, should be around at least 10 million a year, maybe we would get more smart people for the job instead of the present and past idiots ...

Yo, why don`t you write the check? They get rich enough while in office, we should deduct what they get now!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

If "x" is a positive number then it follows that 5x > 4x. Dumb article. With a 25% increase in the number of living former presidents an 18% increase is reasonable.

No. Congress raised it during Clinton's term for the president elected in 2000, which just happened to be Bush.

Yo, why don`t you write the check? They get rich enough while in office, we should deduct what they get now!

"GTP"
View attachment 68058

I remember when Lee Iacoca (spl?) past CEO of Chrysler , )) was trying to get pushed into running and he said No it doesn't pay enough...

I think that's why we get stuck with such idiots like Bush Jr and Obama and morons who want the job like Hillary and Trump it is just an ego trip for them.

Forum List

Back