*Oh G-D Another Terrorist Muslim Kill 6 Jews Today*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone surprised?
2. Still the Jews allow them to live next door.
3. Its wrong.
4. READ: 6 dead, including alleged gunman, in apparent Israel terror attack

5. Sample:
"The gunman was identified by the Jerusalem Post as Dia Hamarsha from Ya’bad, He was allegedly convicted in 2015 on arms dealing charges related to his affiliation with a terrorist group, the Post said.

After responding officers shot the suspect dead, they arrested two other men for suspected ties to the shooting, according to the newspaper."

6. Anyone guess how to end this useless slaughter?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone surprised?
2. Still the Jews allow them to live next door.
3. Its wrong.
4. READ: 6 dead, including alleged gunman, in apparent Israel terror attack

5. Sample:
"The gunman was identified by the Jerusalem Post as Dia Hamarsha from Ya’bad, He was allegedly convicted in 2015 on arms dealing charges related to his affiliation with a terrorist group, the Post said.

After responding officers shot the suspect dead, they arrested two other men for suspected ties to the shooting, according to the newspaper."

6. Anyone guess how to end this useless slaughter?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have to agree that Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting. Who but Israel ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, granted them free land as was requested & save their lives in hospitals. When will Israel ever learn from king Hussein how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

As information keeps flowing it appears,
the victims are 2 Ukrainian refugees,
and 4 Arab police officers.

Sorry bout that,

1. Then build up your Jewish Holy Places.
2. In Peace.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Some of the worst fights can be between brothers, and lead to the death of one. *Cain meet Able*
2. I stand with the seed of Abraham through Issaac.
3. Not Ishmael.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jordan took their land............and after the Wars.........they are lucky Israel didn't just take it all..........As the other countries were beaten down.
Anyone notice that the UN is SILENT about what’s going on in the Ukraine and the atrocious? Thousands are entering Poland and other Countries and thousands have died. I hope Ukraine wins but if they don’t I wonder if we will hear about “ occupation “ They have already taken over territory in the past. One can’t pick and choose “ International Law”. Did the UN object when the Arabs initiated the 67 War? Wait a minute… The UN “ peacekeepers “ actually left the Region before the war broke out. They were IN on it 🇮🇱

Anyone notice that the UN is SILENT about what’s going on in the Ukraine and the atrocious? Thousands are entering Poland and other Countries and thousands have died. I hope Ukraine wins but if they don’t I wonder if we will hear about “ occupation “ They have already taken over territory in the past. One can’t pick and choose “ International Law”. Did the UN object when the Arabs initiated the 67 War? Wait a minute… The UN “ peacekeepers “ actually left the Region before the war broke out. They were IN on it 🇮🇱
Israel initiated the 6 day war. Read Moishe Dayan.

Forum List

Back