*Oh G-D Another Terrorist Muslim Kill 6 Jews Today*

You are so weak and in denial about history. Can't say I blame you. It's a pretty ugly history. All of Egypt's seasoned troops were deployed in Yemen from 1962 to 1970.
You are in denial. I’m not saying they weren’t there. I’m saying they were also on Israel’s border. Still haven’t explained why Nasser bragged he was going to destroy the Zionists, why he closed the Straits. Why he sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away
Still waiting for that link that supports your claim of Jewish abuse of Christians 😀👍

Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone surprised?
2. Still the Jews allow them to live next door.
3. Its wrong.
4. READ: 6 dead, including alleged gunman, in apparent Israel terror attack

5. Sample:
"The gunman was identified by the Jerusalem Post as Dia Hamarsha from Ya’bad, He was allegedly convicted in 2015 on arms dealing charges related to his affiliation with a terrorist group, the Post said.

After responding officers shot the suspect dead, they arrested two other men for suspected ties to the shooting, according to the newspaper."

6. Anyone guess how to end this useless slaughter?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
De-Habitation

Send them packing to all the other Nazislami countries. When we secede, we should do the same to all our feral minorities. Let the Blue-State Union have them; they pretend to love them so much.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some of the worst fights can be between brothers, and lead to the death of one. *Cain meet Able*
2. I stand with the seed of Abraham through Issaac.
3. Not Ishmael.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Abraham Was From Sumeria, Which Was Aryan

Just because a people speak related languages doesn't mean they are related at all. The Ancient Hebrews were captured, enslaved, and forced to learn a Semitic language. That's what really happened in Exodus. Nothing was ever done to them in Egypt.

Abraham Was From Sumeria, Which Was Aryan

Just because a people speak related languages doesn't mean they are related at all. The Ancient Hebrews were captured, enslaved, and forced to learn a Semitic language. That's what really happened in Exodus. Nothing was ever done to them in Egypt.
Abraham was from Urfa near Haran in Syria. The Akkadians were Arabs from Arabia. They were in Sumer. Ever heard of Sargon. He was Akkadian.

You are in denial. I’m not saying they weren’t there. I’m saying they were also on Israel’s border. Still haven’t explained why Nasser bragged he was going to destroy the Zionists, why he closed the Straits. Why he sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away
Still waiting for that link that supports your claim of Jewish abuse of Christians 😀👍
Where did I say Jews abused Christians. I have never thought that.

Sorry bout that,

1. "If you have done to the least of these, my brethren, you have also done to me"
2. Who is the *least of these*?
3. Depends on who answers the question.
4. Least Of These.
5. Does it make you wonder?
6. The least of who these?
7. Jews.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The news does not seem to talk about such events anymore

Now if it was a white guy with a gun and a Maga hat, then they would be all over it.
Shut up dummy.

What the Arab countries did to the Palestinians causing the Nakba Is indeed hard to ever forgive. And just look at how the Arab countries treat their Palestinians even today.
Sorry bout that,

1. Those arabs who claim to be the race of Palestine, are Jordain's arabs.
2. Pawn's, thorns sent to be in the Jews side.
3. They have no claim on the Holy Land.
4. Its G-D's Country set aside, for the Jews.
5. When the ~rock on the mount~ blows up due to a suicide bombers carelessness, things will change rather quickly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What the Arab countries did to the Palestinians causing the Nakba Is indeed hard to ever forgive. And just look at how the Arab countries treat their Palestinians even today.
Towelhead Chickenhawks

Why should the other Muzzies have any respect for the Paleonasties? In 1948, instead of staying and fighting for their imaginary country, the Palis ran away, expecting Egypt, Syria, and Jordan to do their fighting for them. That initial cowardice forfeited their claim to the land.

Towelhead Chickenhawks

Why should the other Muzzies have any respect for the Paleonasties? In 1948, instead of staying and fighting for their imaginary country, the Palis ran away, expecting Egypt, Syria, and Jordan to do their fighting for them. That initial cowardice forfeited their claim to the land.
You forget that it was a military attack on peaceful unarmed civilians.

Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone surprised?
2. Still the Jews allow them to live next door.
3. Its wrong.
4. READ: 6 dead, including alleged gunman, in apparent Israel terror attack

5. Sample:
"The gunman was identified by the Jerusalem Post as Dia Hamarsha from Ya’bad, He was allegedly convicted in 2015 on arms dealing charges related to his affiliation with a terrorist group, the Post said.

After responding officers shot the suspect dead, they arrested two other men for suspected ties to the shooting, according to the newspaper."

6. Anyone guess how to end this useless slaughter?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why are you afraid to say GOD?

Sorry bout that,

1. I fear no man, but G-D.
2. And out of respect for the Jews, who are G-D's chosen I don't spell out G-D.
3. Drives you crazy eh man?
4. LOL!!!!!
5. I have ZERO respect for you and ZERO fear, apparently you're a nobody.
6. A fly on the wall is at least observing.
7. Try to be a fly.
8. Then you in your cleverness, you will ask why do I always make lists? and why do I always start with, Sorry bout that?
9. More ways to drive you crazy right?
10. Its working yea?
11. Crazy bastard!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Islamists have recently gone mad online
with this new 'prophecy' ...for quiet some time...

• Cleanse Palestine of the "filth of the Jews" by 2022
  • From the River to the Sea - establishment of Caliphate

Last edited:

Forum List

Back