Oh great. Another fire near me.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
I watched this from my balcony. And it was not far away either. I noticed the smoke when I filled the hummer feeder but it was small at that time. Then it went from small to HUGE where I could see flames. Thankfully, it was on the other side of the river.

I took pics with my cell phone. Will post them in a few from the phone.

I watched this from my balcony. And it was not far away either. I noticed the smoke when I filled the hummer feeder but it was small at that time. Then it went from small to HUGE where I could see flames. Thankfully, it was on the other side of the river.

Don't take any chances, Gracie.

I dont know how to post the pics from my phone. Bear with me.

Pics

Attachments

• 20201015_185050.jpg
    20201015_185050.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 33
Dammit. can't get the night time one to load. But you get the drift.
Its out now. The tenants here said it was at the homeless camp out there.
Power went out soon after, and all these people were in the hallways, maintenance man was running extension cords down the halls to apts where people need it for their oxygen. Generator kicked in for the elevators, sensor doors and hallway lights. This is mostly a convalescent apt complex, which I didn't know when we moved in. Thankfully, power is nice and bright and we all were safe.

Another Antifa flare up?

They are kind of like hemorrhoids, they just won’t go away.

Dammit. can't get the night time one to load. But you get the drift.
Its out now. The tenants here said it was at the homeless camp out there.
Power went out soon after, and all these people were in the hallways, maintenance man was running extension cords down the halls to apts where people need it for their oxygen. Generator kicked in for the elevators, sensor doors and hallway lights. This is mostly a convalescent apt complex, which I didn't know when we moved in. Thankfully, power is nice and bright and we all were safe.

Glad you're safe.

PG&E cut off electricity
No...they told the manager here that they didn't know why the power went out but promised to have it on FAST due to the old folks here. It was out 3 hours. So they did it pretty fast. I found out that the fire burned thru some lines..and thats why it went pffffffft.

Awful...
Hope you stay safe.

Poor MrG. He was freaking out. Doc said we both have PTSD from the Paradise fire but just like then, I stayed calm while he freaked. FIRE FIRE FIRE. Um, calm down, dear. He finally did. I told him to play games on his laptop..he had plenty of juice. So he did. ;)

Glad you're OK, we lived through 2 fires and lost our house and just about everything in the 2nd one. I'm a volunteer fire fire fighter and had to listen to my ammo cook off while filling my tank at a slow hydrant. I know how devastating these events can be, but they're part of the challenges in life God gives us.

Forum List

Back