Oh, great...two slime balls having a twitter melt down!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sadly for Comey, who couldn't wait to spill the dirt on Trump, has a creds problem. You sir are the reason we have this nightmare in the white house and the fact you still find it okay on what you did, renders you a non effin factor. I can't believe you think you needed to give us shit on Trump with this book, just so we'd know his true character???? Trust me Comey, nothing in your book is a surprise...we know who is.

Sadly for Trump, twittering like a clown....all your doing is adding more fuel to the fire, that hell awaits for you, fool

You must be really frustrated, Tigerred59. Nothing anybody does affects our President. Being a mega Trump hater, you must be tearing your nappy hair out. LMAO

Sadly for Comey, who couldn't wait to spill the dirt on Trump, has a creds problem. You sir are the reason we have this nightmare in the white house and the fact you still find it okay on what you did, renders you a non effin factor. I can't believe you think you needed to give us shit on Trump with this book, just so we'd know his true character???? Trust me Comey, nothing in your book is a surprise...we know who is.

Sadly for Trump, twittering like a clown....all your doing is adding more fuel to the fire, that hell awaits for you, fool
And another slime ball posting about it.

Go figure.

You can't seem to settle on whether you hate Comey or like him. Just shows the blatant conflict that goes on within a politically biased mind.

Forum List

Back