Oh my, this woman is boring. Who can endure her canned cliché banter?

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012

Can anything be more uninspiring and total canned B.S. than what comes off of her speech notes? A people that demands Hillary deserves Hillary. They never learned one thing from the phony Obama. (sigh)

It seems inevitable global terrorism or a total economic collapse or some other cataclysmic occurrence are soon upon this nation and world. The people have turned their backs on God and are living their lives only for their temporal desires --- money, security, sex and entertainment. (That includes a majority of us “christians”) All for nothing but an inevitable terrifying judgment. "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity."

Last edited:
I like the black dud in the background with the rape shirt with Bill on it. Seems to be getting the attention.

Can anything be more uninspiring and total canned B.S. than what comes off of her speech notes? A people that demands Hillary deserves Hillary. They never learned one thing from the phony Obama. (sigh)

It seems inevitable global terrorism or a total economic collapse or some other cataclysmic occurrence are soon upon this nation and world. The people have turned their backs on God and are living their lives only for their temporal desires --- money, security, sex and entertainment. (That includes a majority of us “christians”) All for nothing but an inevitable terrifying judgment.
"Vanity of vanities, all is vanity."

I often zone out 15 seconds into her statements because they're nothing but false platitudes and lies.

The MUTE button is your friend.

That wasn't the point.
It was a good tip. I've had lots of practice with obama and I can (and do) hit the mute button when she starts to open her annoying yap. I don't believe anything either of them say so there's no point in hearing it and I don't have to subject myself to their snotty arrogant tones.

Yep. She's terrible. A gift from the Democrats.

And look what the GOP did with it.

I get like that when the propagandists at CNN and MSNBC blabber. I immediately change the channel. I figure if this country had to put up with Obama for eight years, we can survive with anything. The leftist media wants a democrat woman for president regardless of who it is. And the fools running the Republican Party are helping them get it.

I have my doubts about the recent polls, I believe they're concocted considering the La Times USC tracking keeps showing a Trump in a lead, and that there is a silent majority and large numbers of first time angry voters that will speak up on Election Day. That said, if Trump pulls this off it will be the greatest upset in American history and a testament to who he really is.

That wasn't the point.
It was a good tip. I've had lots of practice with obama and I can (and do) hit the mute button when she starts to open her annoying yap. I don't believe anything either of them say so there's no point in hearing it and I don't have to subject myself to their snotty arrogant tones.

Yes, true. But I turn the channel always when obama is talking or hildebeest. It's worse than being forced to watch MSNBC.

But I listened to two minutes last night of Hillary (not this youtube I linked above) where she said that she has received a number of emails or tweets from NFL players and NBA players. And they all told her "there is no talk like that going on in our locker rooms." And that was her zinger that got the big cheer from her devotees. It was so lame.

I have struggled for 8 years with this loser as our president, shocking, even. Now another 4 years of the same phoniness and bullshit? No thanks. I would rather retreat to my bedroom and whip myself (like those crazy Iranians) in deserved torture instead.

That wasn't the point.

I've reached the point where I accept that the majority of our country has been bred and non-educated to be compliant and ignorant. It's hopeless to expect that to change. It's the result of decades of effort to put Americans under a global yoke.

The only solution is to create a fortress for one's life in which one focuses on one's loved ones and the things that give life meaning. To protect that fortress, it's important to not be played by the Corrupt Hegemony, hence avoiding exposure to their propaganda is part of the strategy.

Forum List

Back