Oh No- Obama's Disapproval Ratings Climb-All time Highs

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Don't say it's so Joe.

I have said pretty much all I can say about the complete udder failure know as the Obama experiment.

What a smuck :lol:

-Geaux

Poll: Ukraine Crisis Hurts Obama Approval Ratings
WASHINGTON March 26, 2014 (AP)

Poll: Ukraine Crisis Hurts Obama Approval Ratings - ABC News

Foreign policy used to stand out as a not-so-bleak spot in the public's waning assessment of Barack Obama. Not anymore. He's getting low marks for handling Russia's swoop into Ukraine, and more Americans than ever disapprove of the way Obama is doing his job, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

Overall disapproval of the job Obama is doing ticked up to 59 percent — a record high for his presidency — in the poll released Wednesday.

It's a 50-50 country Chicken Little. He's a lame duck anyway so there's no reason for concern.

Oh looky,

The one that wants to slash research into cures for diseases and weather warnings that save thousands of lives every year. LOL...Please take some meds. ;) Maybe you will start thinking about what it takes to remain a respectable nation!

And more related news of interest.

-Geaux

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Obama's Approval Rating Hits New Low
Marks Could Be Hurdle for Democrats in November Amid Broad Dissatisfaction

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Obama's Approval Rating Hits New Low - WSJ.com

President Barack Obama is struggling to overcome widespread pessimism about the economy and deep frustration with Washington, notching the lowest job-approval ratings of his presidency in a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

The results suggest Mr. Obama could weigh on fellow Democrats in midterm elections this fall, particularly in the conservative states that will play a large role in deciding whether his party retains its Senate majority.

Mr. Obama's job approval ticked down to 41% in March from 43% in January, marking a new low. Some 54% disapproved of the job he is doing, matching a previous high from December, when the botched rollout of his signature health law played prominently in the news. The latest survey also showed the lowest-ever approval in Journal/NBC polling for Mr. Obama's handling of foreign policy.

I think Obama will get a bump in the polls soon...
Valerie Jarrett will put together a plan that will have MSNBC
and the rest of the media blame everything that people are pissed off about right now on the
Republicans and the low information voters will just fall in line.

Don't say it's so Joe.

I have said pretty much all I can say about the complete udder failure know as the Obama experiment.

-Geaux

Foreign policy used to stand out as a not-so-bleak spot in the public's waning assessment of Barack Obama. Not anymore. He's getting low marks for handling Russia's swoop into Ukraine, and more Americans than ever disapprove of the way Obama is doing his job, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

Overall disapproval of the job Obama is doing ticked up to 59 percent — a record high for his presidency — in the poll released Wednesday.

Wow you shouldn't vote or him in the next election then :lol:

Don't say it's so Joe.

-Geaux

Wow you shouldn't vote or him in the next election then :lol:

It not me I'm worried about.. :lol:

-Geaux

....and obamacare hasn't affected as many Americans as it will "someday," then you will see he is the most hated POTUS, ever.

This is what the country gets when the political machines like
the Democrat party and the Liberal media fast track a person
who is all sizzle and no..... whatever.
If I say steak the Libs will get all uppity and scream racist.

This is what the country gets when the political machines like
the Democrat party and the Liberal media fast track a person
who is all sizzle and no..... whatever.
If I say steak the Libs will get all uppity and scream racist.

Hope and Change

FAIL

-Geaux

Yeah most people here were not worried when Hitler and Nazi Germany started taking chunks of Europe or imperial Japan doing the same in the pacific during the 1930s not like that lead to anything bad.

Yeah most people here were not worried when Hitler and Nazi Germany started taking chunks of Europe or imperial Japan doing the same in the pacific during the 1930s not like that lead to anything bad.
You guys love a good war, so what are you worried about?

Nothing original in that response but classic in it's stupidity.
It's an honest question. What are you so worried about and what would you do? Personally, if I were that concerned, I'd drone Putin, but I'm not.

Nothing original in that response but classic in it's stupidity.
It's an honest question. What are you so worried about and what would you do? Personally, if I were that concerned, I'd drone Putin, but I'm not.

Saying anyone loves war is stupid to put nicely and since things like what is happening with Russia have tendency to expand and lead to worse things seems like a good reason to be concerned.

Forum List

Back