Oh No, Oh No, Nate Silver, Say It Ain't so

boevans

Platinum Member
May 9, 2016
More n 40 days plus to go, you little kemo sabes and white eyes peeples o' color.

So it could be that it might no happen.

But Nate Silver says KH is up more than 50% in PA, MI, WI, and NV.

If that does hold, all you Trumper must fold.

Then us'n good peeple gonna just walk over youse all.

I am so tired of MAGA shit, let us good people just sweep those shit azzes out the door,.

More n 40 days plus to go, you little kemo sabes and white eyes peeples o' color.

I am so tired of MAGA shit, let us good people just sweep those shit azzes out the door,.

Kamala is losing big... stop the BS....

1727022009182.png

you don't have a link for that fantastic news?

Seems like Silver is taking opposite sides every few days. Makes it easy to then go back and point to one of the predictions and claim you were correct.

Did you ever get out of fifth grade? I had to reread that a number of times before I was able to make sense of what you tried to write. If this is any indication of who is voting for Harris then god help the world

Given all the migrant refugees that have registered and are going to vote?

I think it is best you prepare yourself for reality.
I don't think they will get the numbers they will need... a lot of these migrants do not want to get caught voting and risk being moved to the front of the line for deportation... especially if the media keeps saying Kamala is winning... why chance it?... I think democrats are banking on false hope...
And polls are always going to favor the democrat but I don't think they know what's coming....
I'm of the mind that the dems cheated to get Biden elected... that in fact Trump won in 2020 by a landslide...
And I'm convinced that kind of cheating won't be so easy this election... we have a smart working fighting RNC for one thing...
The last waste of space Ronna Romney McDaniel was forced out...

Please provide an interpreter with your posts.

There are already too many plans hatched for cheating to be able to accurately predict. It's easier to predict what will happen after the election.

Silver "still fears a Trump win". What the hell? Why would an unbiased pollster offer a view like that.
How did the little bedwetter do on his 2016 predictions?

Last edited:

that aint true in Nevada.....everything i see its like it was last election....pretty even....

Given all the migrant refugees that have registered and are going to vote?

I think it is best you prepare yourself for reality.
That is not happening. This is what Americans are tired of. Stop repeating blatant lies.

What Republicans are trying to do is get states to change things hoping it can screw up the election enough so that the it can be decided by congress. And if that happens, there will be probems. Don't be caught wearing anything with trump or MAGA if this happens.

Forum List

Back