Oh Noooo! Clinton Ahead 11 Points!!, Oh Wait,Never Mind,It's An ABC Horse Manure Poll.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :banana: :banana: Anyone actually buying this "ABC Poll"?, Didn't CNN also once had Hillary ahead by 11 points sometime in the past few weeks?
:eusa_doh:
Could it be that more credible polls are showing Donald ahead by 2/3/4 points?
:poke:
Even with Fox, Hillary ahead by 4?, Oh Comon! 50 people show up to see Tim Kaine in
Florida recently while last week Trump had overflow crowds at all of his rallies?
:eusa_think:
Any of us conservatives smell a rat with ABC ??
:omg:

Monday.JPG

:banana: :banana: :banana: Anyone actually buying this "ABC Poll"?, Didn't CNN also once had Hillary ahead by 11 points sometime in the past few weeks?
Even with Fox, Hillary ahead by 4?, Oh Comon! 50 people show up to see Tim Kaine in
Florida recently while last week Trump had overflow crowds at all of his rallies?

Yeah, every poll is slanted and the election will be rigged unless Trump win...

The excuses are starting...

I think this election is not like any other. Polls be damned. It matters who shows up.
Dirty Donald is whipping up a 'Poll Watch' goon squad. This is exactly what Adolf Hitler did, when he took over the German democratic process.

You know what actually matters? Historical perspective. At this point in the election in 2012, Obama and Romney were in a statistical dead heat in polling average - like 1% difference. Obama still won by 5 million popular votes. Sure Hillary's lead likely isn't 11 points, but she is far enough ahead of Trump to be guaranteed the presidency.

Live with it.

• Banned
have we all seen some of those videos on u-tube that tell you whats really going on with polls? I do almost everyday....these guys are telling u the truth how the pollsters are being paid by powerful democrats to keep Hillary ahead, no matter what the real polls are saying

You know what actually matters? Historical perspective. At this point in the election in 2012, Obama and Romney were in a statistical dead heat in polling average - like 1% difference. Obama still won by 5 million popular votes. Sure Hillary's lead likely isn't 11 points, but she is far enough ahead of Trump to be guaranteed the presidency.

Live with it.
I believe you are wrong. I do think many "Hillary Voters" will not show up. But on the other side of the coin, they may make up for that loss with bus loads of fraudulent voters.

Mousterian: 15560758 said:
I think this election is not like any other. Polls be damned. It matters who shows up.
Dirty Donald is whipping up a 'Poll Watch' goon squad. This is exactly what Adolf Hitler did, when he took over the German democratic process.
You mean like what Obama did using the Black Panthers at the polls?
does anyone actually believe Trump is around 37%? have we seen the rallies?

this is an interesing google search trending chart

how to vote for obama overlayed

with how to vote for clinton

hw to vote for trump

lots and lots of people are searching how to vote for trump

about the number as obama in 2008

--LOL

how_to_vote_hto.png

Let me guess your headline on Nov 9...."Clinton won by 11,000,000 votes...Oh wait, election rigged".

Let me guess your headline on Nov 9...."Clinton won by 11,000,000 votes...Oh wait, election rigged".
no, it will be. Hillary Wins Landslide! 330 Million Votes VS 23,873,980 for Trump.

this is an interesing google search trending chart

how to vote for obama overlayed

with how to vote for clinton

hw to vote for trump

lots and lots of people are searching how to vote for trump

about the number as obama in 2008

--LOL

how_to_vote_hto.png
maybe ABC polled 765 dead democrats?
And for those who don't speak English....Just look for a capital "D"!

Does anyone actually believe Obama enlisted the B.P. because two of them showed up at a polling place?

Forum List

Back