🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh SNAP!, cry me a river, Obama Lawyer charged by Mueller for lying about Ukraine Work

Obama is so corrrupt. He surrounds himself with nothing but crooks, this and that, yadda yadda. Mus be the most corrupt POTUS ever.

Ex-Obama lawyer Craig charged in Mueller spin-off probe for lying about Ukraine work
You're fucking serious?

Craig had left the Obama Administration years before this occurred. If this clown pulled a Manafort he should get the same treatment

Assuming there's some consistency in irrational behavior. Obama surrounds himself with nothing but crooks, this and that, yadda yadda. Must be the most corrupt POTUS ever.

Obama is so corrrupt. He surrounds himself with nothing but crooks, this and that, yadda yadda. Mus be the most corrupt POTUS ever.

Ex-Obama lawyer Craig charged in Mueller spin-off probe for lying about Ukraine work
You're fucking serious?

Craig had left the Obama Administration years before this occurred. If this clown pulled a Manafort he should get the same treatment

Assuming there's some consistency in irrational behavior. Obama surrounds himself with nothing but crooks, this and that, yadda yadda. Must be the most corrupt POTUS ever.

Perhaps, but Craig was curbed early on by Obama for reasons believed to be that he (craig) felt that in order to shut down Gitmo, there needed to be a full accounting of the torture that went on there while Obama didn't care other than that Craig wasn't going to meet the "close it in my first year" pledge

Wasn’t Craig working for Trump’s boy Manifort?

How’s that square with Trump’s meme about 12 angry Democrats and a coup designed by bad partisan actions?

he was the sacrifice for the pretend objectivity, but I'll take the scalp.....sucks to be him

Its a witch hunt
Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png

Forum List

Back