Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

I can tell you with certainty a certain user that follows me like a puppy finds this erotic. I am not going to appease them.
Again, why did the media cover this up?

Election time, that is a possibility. You could say this is election interference.

look post 304, talking to themselves.

Last edited:
Not sure what time I wasn't there, Joe was.
Oh, my bad. It seemed you implied she wasn't 3 when these showers took place...

"We are not talking a 3 year old here. We are talking a hypersexualized, sexually active, partying female that is afraid of her father pulling the Peeping Tom routine so she showers late at night."

"We are not talking a 3 year old here. We are talking a hypersexualized, sexually active, partying female that is afraid of her father pulling the Peeping Tom routine so she showers late at night."

He thinks she was at least 11. That perv is actually claiming in might be appropriate for a father to shower with an 11 or 13 year old daughter. :cuckoo:

Why don’t you answer my question is instead of dodging it why a question?
A father showering with his female daughter is disgusting. 3,5,8, 11, 18, 21, 40 whatever disgusting.

A father showering with his daughter is disgusting.

A father showering with his female daughter is disgusting. 3,5,8, 11, 18, 21, 40 whatever disgusting.
This is likely why Ashley felt it was not appropriate for her father to do it to her

A father showering with his daughter is disgusting.
As I stated, it depends on the age. Oddly it isn't illegal either.

Sexual assault however is disgusting at any age and always illegal.

Wouldn't you agree?

Agreed. Showering with them is not necessarily molesting and thus not necessarily illegal.

Sexual assault is always illegal though. Right?

Showering with your pre-teen daughter is always illegal....and certainly is a type of assault, not to mention, indecent exposure...the fact you don't think it is, is very sick

Forum List

Back