Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

I never said the diary isn't real. I am saying a lot of what you nutcases are claiming is in there -- isn't.
what have I claimed that is not truthful?
Go ahead, bring it.

No, don't respond. I am not playing games with you no more.

Own it.

What is it you believe she wrote?

In regards to the showers...

"showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate);"

Anything you sick fucks post beyond that stems from your own perverted minds.

what have I claimed that is not truthful?
Go ahead, bring it.

No, don't respond. I am not playing games with you no more.

Own it.

LOLOL

Looks like you're suffering from some internal battles there -- respond... no, don't respond.

• iku: Yeah and he showered with his teen daughter.
  • iku: yeah, we calling Joe evil. Look what he did to his own daughter in the shower :confused: If it was you and your daughter, Protective Services would put her in a home and toss you in prison for life.

The strangest part of this situation is the person that FOUND the Diary was thrown in jail.

Obviously a two-tier justice system.

The strangest part of this situation is the person that FOUND the Diary was thrown in jail.

Obviously a two-tier justice system.

Wrong. Taking something from someone's property without their approval is theft.

At what age do you say "inappropriate"? Psychologists say 3-5 and after that it really messes a child up.
I am hearing 14, others say 11. Either way, she was correct "probably inappropriate" yep.

At the end of the day... Yep it is real

Hunter... whoa. Let's not go there. All this "runs in the family"....

Last edited:
Finders Keepers Losers Weepers.

Two-tier justice system

and they covered it up.

yeah, it really is bad.

At what age do you say "inappropriate"? Psychologists say 3-5 and after that it really messes a child up.
I am hearing 14, others say 11. Either way, she was correct "probably inappropriate" yep.

At the end of the day... Yep it is real

So according to psychologists, she would have been between 3-5.

According to nutcases, showering with a teenage daughter might be appropriate. :cuckoo:

Finders Keepers Losers Weepers.

Two-tier justice system

and they covered it up.

yeah, it really is bad.

LOLOL

Theft is not finders keepers losers weepers. What are you, like 4 years old? If you're in someone else's home, there is no "finder's keepers." NOTHING in their home is for you to take without their approval.

Obviously someone is not happy about this. I can't blame them. They are part of the Cult of denial.
For years "not true" "doesn't exist". Well now we know the truth. Again, don't you find it interesting.. the media.
I do.

Christ kid, grow a pair. A person rented a room at a house and in that room was that diary.
It's like renting an apartment and finding a couch someone left behind. Whoops there it is.

Finders Keepers Losers Weepers. :smoochEE:

Forum List

Back