Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Showering with your pre-teen daughter is always illegal....and certainly is a type of assault, not to mention, indecent exposure...the fact you don't think it is, is very sick
We don't know if she was preteen and it isn't illegal...but maybe it should be depending on the age?

It's actually not that uncommon. Perhaps you should read more and post less?

We don't know if she was preteen and it isn't illegal...but maybe it should be depending on the age?

It's actually not that uncommon. Perhaps you should read more and post less?
sexual assault and indecent exposure is certianly illegal.

It appears from her diary it was her entire youth, as she detailed, and characterized as hyper-sexualized.

"was I molested? I think so"

Would you vote for a sexual assaulter?

Showering with your child is not necessarily indecent exposure. I'm still waiting for you link to the law.

It appears from her diary it was her entire youth, as she detailed, and characterized as hyper-sexualized.
That was referring to going to other people's houses etc, not showering.

non-sexual? Would she be saying it was inappropirate if it was non-sexual?

I'm not talking about her. You said it's illegal for a father to shower with his pre-teen daughter.

So I gave you an example... a father taking a non-sexual shower with his 1 year old daughter. Post the law showing that's illegal...

"was I molested? I think so"

Retard, your desperation is off the charts.

Indecent exposure is the act of revealing one's genitals in public in a manner that is likely to offend others. Exposure is indecent under the law whenever a reasonable person would or should know that his act may be seen by others--for example, in a public place or through an open window--and that it is likely to cause affront or alarm. Indecent exposure is considered a misdemeanor in most states.

Was Joe showering in public?

Always "Whataboutism". BORING. Biden tries to TALK like Dirty Harry ,but a 10 year old Girl Scout could knock him over.
You are the wimp, San Souci. You are not the match for a Girl Scout or a Brownie.

You are a tuffie marshallow.

1715868745728.png

As I stated, it depends on the age. Oddly it isn't illegal either.

Sexual assault however is disgusting at any age and always illegal.

Wouldn't you agree?
Sexual assault is a slippery slope. Trump supposedly sexually assaulted (and then they claim rape)
Could one say that Joe mentally sexually assaulted by showering with his daughter. Seems Ashley has/had demons in the closet. Possibly Joe has something to do with it?

Yes, completely disgusting as well as illegal.

Again, why hide it? Tried to conceal it before election? Media is corrupt.

Forum List

Back