Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

A photo of a woman sitting on Gary Hart's lap ended his presidential candidacy.

Trump, a serial adulterer found to have committed sexual assault in a court of law....

MagaCult: 4 more years! 4 more years!

No, it was the reporters who staked out her apartment and found him leaving in the morning.

And I am afraid the whole (stupid in my opinion) Bill Clinton Blow Job scandal (the scandal was the impeachment) pretty much shifted our thinking about this kind of thing.

Sexual assault is a slippery slope. Trump supposedly sexually assaulted (and then they claim rape)
Could one say that Joe mentally sexually assaulted by showering with his daughter. Seems Ashley has/had demons in the closet. Possibly Joe has something to do with it?

Yes, completely disgusting as well as illegal.

Again, why hide it? Tried to conceal it before election? Media is corrupt.
That's a stretch. Why hide it? The optics of course before an election.

Take a stand right here right now!
We know with 100% certainty what happened to Ashley, she admitted it.

Her dad showered with her at an unknown age.

It's not illegal.

That is what we know.

Trump was found guilty by a jury and judge and it was a political hitjob
Ahh so now Trump is a victim. More right wing morality. Running cover for sexual assaulters.

Trump, a serial adulterer found to have committed sexual assault by a court of law....

Civil court. We all know the difference, but the big lie continues.

It's all you've got. You can't run on the economy.

As an aside, generations view things differently.

I was observing an high school film literature class ("To kill a mockingbird"), and the class wigged out when Boo Radley was found hiding behind Jem's bedroom door the night Boo killed Bob Ewell to prevent him killing Jem.

The students thought Boo was a threat to Jem. He was not. He was the instrument of saving Jem's life.

I think we have differing "natural" responses by generation to the showering event.

Nudity doesn’t mean sexual.

Why do you guys have to make everything so dirty?

I didn't say it was. Do you have to make stuff up to feel smart ?

And it's you guys who launched this crap a long time ago.

BTW: we won't even get into all of hunters pics.

What a disaster.

iku sealion has no knowledge of what happened other than there was a shower.
Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

The entire free world knows. Time you owned it.

As an aside, generations view things differently.

I was observing an high school film literature class ("To kill a mockingbird"), and the class wigged out when Boo Radley was found hiding behind Jem's bedroom door the night Boo killed Bob Ewell to prevent him killing Jem.

The students thought Boo was a threat to Jem. He was not. He was the instrument of saving Jem's life.

I think we have differing "natural" responses by generation to the showering event.
oh, so you support these father daughter "events"

I didn't say it was. Do you have to make stuff up to feel smart ?

And it's you guys who launched this crap a long time ago.

BTW: we won't even get into all of hunters pics.

What a disaster.
If it’s not sexual or dirty, then what’s the problem?

Forum List

Back