Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

If it’s not sexual or dirty, then what’s the problem?
Do research. Obviously it was dirty as an entry was made into the diary that has been confirmed as true.
and the FBI tried to cover it up (so I heard)

Do research. Obviously it was dirty as an entry was made into the diary that has been confirmed as true.
and the FBI tried to cover it up (so I heard)
The diary doesn’t say anything about it being dirty or sexual.

You’re probably referring to the fabricated quotes from the diary circulating on the internet.

The diary doesn’t say anything about it being dirty or sexual.

You’re probably referring to the fabricated entries.
the mere entry into the diary determines it was dirty and sexual
This diary reads like an exorcism. Full of demons being called out and released.

the mere entry into the diary determines it was dirty and sexual
This diary reads like an exorcism. Full of demons being called out and released.
Sounds like this is your imagination filling in the gaps again.

As an aside, generations view things differently.

I was observing an high school film literature class ("To kill a mockingbird"), and the class wigged out when Boo Radley was found hiding behind Jem's bedroom door the night Boo killed Bob Ewell to prevent him killing Jem.

The students thought Boo was a threat to Jem. He was not. He was the instrument of saving Jem's life.

I think we have differing "natural" responses by generation to the showering event.
This is an excellent point.

When I was young I used to go to the local pool and after the open swim session we would all file into the big group showers, kids, adults there parents id they came with all together rinsing chlorine. Same sex of course but still.

After PE in middle school we showered every day afterward and of course the adult teacher was there...not showering of course but supervising us.

Biden showers with his daughter at some unknown age and that means all Dems are pedophiles but their candidate for president is a convicted sexual assaulter and fraudster who walked in on underage girls at beauty patents but Trump is a victim.

Meanwhile religious leaders are molesting kids right and left and from the cadre of usual Trump supporters not one thread is ever made about it. They lie, project and protect their own while waving a flag of morality.

It's sickening.

Sounds like this is your imagination filling in the gaps again.
:eusa_think:

Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

a diary of sins and wrongdoings

Last edited:
Or don’t read it, staying blind might make it easier for you to vote for the man
Why would I read it again to search for your lie that isn't there?

I'll make you a deal. You copy paste where it says she was a preteen like you claimed yesterday and I will read it again.

This is an excellent point.

When I was young I used to go to the local pool and after the open swim session we would all file into the big group showers, kids, adults there parents id they came with all together rinsing chlorine. Same sex of course but still.

After PE in middle school we showered every day afterward and of course the adult teacher was there...not showering of course but supervising us.

Biden showers with his daughter at some unknown age and that means all Dems are pedophiles but their candidate for president is a convicted sexual assaulter and fraudster who walked in on underage girls at beauty patents but Trump is a victim.

Meanwhile religious leaders are molesting kids right and left and from the cadre of usual Trump supporters not one thread is ever made about it. They lie, project and protect their own while waving a flag of morality.

It's sickening.
Sounds GREAT as long as you have your clothes on in that public shower
You certainly didn't have co-ed shower in PE
Off to the races again "whatboutism" :(
I suggest YOU start threads if YOU are so inclined
Yes it is. Biden and Ashley and the diary and the shower and the FBI cover up exactly why I started this thread.

Why would I read it again to search for your lie that isn't there?

I'll make you a deal. You copy paste where it says she was a preteen like you claimed yesterday and I will read it again.
I don’t expect you to inform yourself

So the scandal only exists in their imaginations then.

Good to know.

Yes.

Just like Trumps trials.....oh, I know.....the judge who said he was guilty of rape (in a civil case) could time travel back 25 years to verify something no one else saw.

:eusa_think:

Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

a diary of sins and wrongdoings
There’s nothing inherently sexual about it. It happens all over the country every day.

Yes.

Just like Trumps trials.....oh, I know.....the judge who said he was guilty of rape (in a civil case) could time travel back 25 years to verify something no one else saw.
At least someone was actually making an allegation of rape against Trump. We don’t even have that here. Just people imagining allegations.

At least someone was actually making an allegation of rape against Trump. We don’t even have that here. Just people imagining allegations.

Yep....25 years after the fact.

And the judge used that as a basis......for what ?

Yep....his imagination.

Sounds GREAT as long as you have your clothes on in that public shower

No. We didn't have our clothes on. Were you never at a public pool in the early 70s?

You certainly didn't have co-ed shower in PE
Off to the races again "whatboutism" :(

I never claimed it was coed.

It's not a whataboutism. It pertains to how culture and age differences can effect how people see this as John Edgar Slow Horses touched on preciously.

I suggest YOU start threads if YOU are so inclined

Why?

Yes it is. Biden and Ashley and the diary and the shower and the FBI cover up exactly why I started this thread.
What did the FBI cover up?

Forum List

Back