Oh the irony

Billy and deltex, why are you opposed to democratic procedures?

Or telling a narrative in context?
You miss the point. Having said that...have you complained about rdean and staitis or rightwanger. Fair and balanced Jake....
Go ask them if I have not corrected them. They will tell you I have. What problem do you have with context? TheRabbi hates context, because it normally makes him fail.
Your context is not mine, Jake. My context is Kerry's negotiating opponent telling him in so many words that he was hoodwinked. Your context is the less offending fact the irans parliament gets a say.

Context is context, not one sided or slanted, so give it up then.

Your opinion of the Iranian negotiator and Kerry is meaningless.

And the Iranian and American legislatures get the same time to consider: that's context.
If you can only think of one thing at a time.

Billy and deltex, why are you opposed to democratic procedures?

Or telling a narrative in context?
You miss the point. Having said that...have you complained about rdean and staitis or rightwanger. Fair and balanced Jake....
Go ask them if I have not corrected them. They will tell you I have. What problem do you have with context? TheRabbi hates context, because it normally makes him fail.
Your context is not mine, Jake. My context is Kerry's negotiating opponent telling him in so many words that he was hoodwinked. Your context is the less offending fact the irans parliament gets a say.

Context is context, not one sided or slanted, so give it up then.

Your opinion of the Iranian negotiator and Kerry is meaningless.

And the Iranian and American legislatures get the same time to consider: that's context.
If you can only think of one thing at a time.
That's you and that is why you don't get context.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back