Ohio muslim shoots sleeping daughter 3 times in head. Calls it an accident.

American culture considers that a crime.

Islamic culture justifies murdering your children

Where in Islam it says you can kill your kids? Show me the verse.
Why is killing your own children so widely practiced in islam?

Where is it widely practiced? If we were killing our children there wouldn't be 1.6 billion Muslims.

Yeah some sickos kill their daughters out of so called honor but this is a cultural practice. There is no such text that says a family has to kill their daughter for fornicating or being raped to keep honor.

There literally is no concept of family honor in Islam because every Muslim is responsible for their own actions. The sin of one person has zero effect on the family.
Yes. We see that almost every day now.

If he was Christian his religion wouldn't even have been mentioned.
Because it's NOT CHRISTIAN to shoot your daughter in the head. We call that MURDER. God (not Allah) calls it a SIN.

And it's a sin to kill your child in Islam. I'm still waiting on that verse that says it's halal to kill your own child.

Last edited:

Where is it widely practiced? If we were killing our children there wouldn't be 1.6 billion Muslims.

Yeah some sickos kill their daughters out of so called honor but this is a cultural practice. There is no such text that says a family has to kill their daughter for fornicating or being raped to keep honor.

There literally is no concept of family honor in Islam because every Muslim is responsible for their own actions. The sin of one person has zero effect on the family.

Really, everyday? Interesting. I'm actually Muslims and I have actually lived in a Muslim it was rare. And the times it did happen, they occurred in villages where people are uneducated and steeped in tradition.

You'll find many cultural Hindus commit honor killings as well.

Has nothing to do with religion. A lot of Muslims practice more culture than they do Islam.

Like ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia. There's no text that says it is haraam. But culturally they think it is upseen.

I predict all charges will be dropped since he's muslim and from a different culture. Obama will support this monster.

Ohio Muslim shoots daughter 3 times in head, claims ‘accident’

dec 26 2016 If a father shoots his adult daughter in the head three times while asleep in her bed, then claims it was an accident, it sounds too bizarre to believe.

Something like this could not happen here in America. Or could it?

Authorities say that’s exactly what happened in Rocky River, Ohio, on Sept. 27, leaving the community in shock and disbelief.

Last week in court, Jamal Mansour, 64, pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder charges, and his attorney reaffirmed the same reason for the shooting: A mere accident.[/QUOTE

And yet you don't complain about there being 10,000 killings with guns a year, only if Muslims do it.

Because it's NOT CHRISTIAN to shoot your daughter in the head. We call that MURDER. God (not Allah) calls it a SIN.

And it's a sin to kill your child in Islam. I'm still waiting on that verse that says it's halal to kill your own child.
So, in your opinion these killings are cultural and accepted as being part of the muslim culture rather than the muslim religion.

That has what to do with a Muslim shooting his daughter in the head three times.....by "accident".

Besides nothing
Fathers of all races and religions do terrible things.

Grow up.
Some give their children up to pedophile religious leaders....some shoot their children in divorce battles. It's sad.

Yup. All lots of crazy religious people.

Father Kills Daughter By Drowning Her In Church Baptismal Pool, Healdsburg Police Allege

So, in your opinion these killings are cultural and accepted as being part of the muslim culture rather than the muslim religion.

No. They are a part of that country's culture. Like said in other religious groups these honor killings are carried out. These cultural practices that existed before Islam even came. For example, prior to Islam baby girls were buried in the desert because the birth of a female was thought to be shameful. But after Islam was brought to Arabia that practice was stopped. But as time went on, many people starting reverting back to their pre Islamic practices.

Same goes for Muslims in other regions like in the subcontinent. Their practice of forced marriage, honor killings, preference of male children all date back to pre Islamic times.

That

Like in Christian communities in America? Leaving babies in cars in the baking sun?

Really, everyday? Interesting. I'm actually Muslims and I have actually lived in a Muslim it was rare. And the times it did happen, they occurred in villages where people are uneducated and steeped in tradition.

Has nothing to do with religion. A lot of Muslims practice more culture than they do Islam.

Like ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia. There's no text that says it is haraam. But culturally they think it is upseen.
Our far right evangelicals do silly things, too, and think it is Christian tradition.

The rest of normal American Christians go, "Like, what did you just do?"

Last edited:

Our far right evangelicals do silly things, too, and think it is Christian tradition.

The rest of normal American Christians go, "Like, what?"

I'm just so tired of people think their religion one ups another. We are a Christian nation but have the highest rates of incarceration and gun violence but yet no one mentions a white Christian's religion when they commit a crime. He's just a murderer. But let it be a Muslim or black person. Their religion or race gets mentioned loud and clear.

I've done a lot of traveling and there are sickos in every faith and religion. I've even dealt with some intolerant Buddhist which was shocking to me because we have this image in our heads that all Buddhist are peace loving.

Humans in general are just shitty.

Like in Christian communities in America? Leaving babies in cars in the baking sun?
Is it a religious practice or a cultural mandate?

Is it a religious practice or a cultural mandate?
In America, like over there, bad judgment by bad people. Don't leave your kid in a car unattended in the sun. Don't be burn or stab homeless people. You know.

Forum List

Back