Ohio muslim shoots sleeping daughter 3 times in head. Calls it an accident.

Where is it widely practiced? If we were killing our children there wouldn't be 1.6 billion Muslims.

Yeah some sickos kill their daughters out of so called honor but this is a cultural practice. There is no such text that says a family has to kill their daughter for fornicating or being raped to keep honor.

There literally is no concept of family honor in Islam because every Muslim is responsible for their own actions. The sin of one person has zero effect on the family.
Yes. We see that almost every day now.

Really, everyday? Interesting. I'm actually Muslims and I have actually lived in a Muslim it was rare. And the times it did happen, they occurred in villages where people are uneducated and steeped in tradition.

You'll find many cultural Hindus commit honor killings as well.

Has nothing to do with religion. A lot of Muslims practice more culture than they do Islam.

Like ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia. There's no text that says it is haraam. But culturally they think it is upseen.
Our far right evangelicals do silly things, too, and think it is Christian tradition.

The rest of normal American Christians go, "Like, what?"

I'm just so tired of people think their religion one ups another. We are a Christian nation but have the highest rates of incarceration and gun violence but yet no one mentions a white Christian's religion when they commit a crime. He's just a murderer. But let it be a Muslim or black person. Their religion or race gets mentioned loud and clear.

I've done a lot of traveling and there are sickos in every faith and religion. I've even dealt with some intolerant Buddhist which was shocking to me because we have this image in our heads that all Buddhist are peace loving.

Humans in general are just shitty.
Quick....would you rather live in a Christian nation or a Muslim one?

Quick....what is your answer?

This is an awesome question.

I would prefer to live in a Christian nation.

Why is killing your own children so widely practiced in islam?

Where is it widely practiced? If we were killing our children there wouldn't be 1.6 billion Muslims.

Yeah some sickos kill their daughters out of so called honor but this is a cultural practice. There is no such text that says a family has to kill their daughter for fornicating or being raped to keep honor.

There literally is no concept of family honor in Islam because every Muslim is responsible for their own actions. The sin of one person has zero effect on the family.

Really, everyday? Interesting. I'm actually Muslims and I have actually lived in a Muslim it was rare. And the times it did happen, they occurred in villages where people are uneducated and steeped in tradition.

Has nothing to do with religion. A lot of Muslims practice more culture than they do Islam.

Like ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia. There's no text that says it is haraam. But culturally they think it is upseen.
Our far right evangelicals do silly things, too, and think it is Christian tradition.

I'm just so tired of people think their religion one ups another. We are a Christian nation but have the highest rates of incarceration and gun violence but yet no one mentions a white Christian's religion when they commit a crime. He's just a murderer. But let it be a Muslim or black person. Their religion or race gets mentioned loud and clear.

I've done a lot of traveling and there are sickos in every faith and religion. I've even dealt with some intolerant Buddhist which was shocking to me because we have this image in our heads that all Buddhist are peace loving.

No humans are not generally shitty. Government is shitty and it gets really shitty the bigger and more powerful it becomes.

Is that your final answer?

and is it a truthful one or are you lying as you often do?

gipped hates Western culture. He adores the philosophical failure of regressive libertarianism, the refuge of the weak mind.

What magic pixie, Joe? Imagining things again, are ya? Ol' Joe is defensive and pissy over one of my posts again. Just another day.
You're the one who is engaging in Islamophobia when it isn't even clear that Islam had anything to do with this...
The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Oh, you linked back to one of your other "Please pay attention to me" threads? Yup, that's helpful.

Is that your final answer?

and is it a truthful one or are you lying as you often do?

What do you mean? You asked me to answer a binary question without any context. I did so. Would you now like to know why I answered as I did? Are you interested at all in whether or not I would really want to live in either?

Ideological partners Joe & Jake are pounding away at anyone who dares to question the one (1) religion for which they have great tolerance.

This place is a hoot.

:laugh:

Ideological partners Joe & Jake are pounding away at anyone who dares to question the one (1) religion for which they have great tolerance. This place is a hoot. :laugh: .
Mac gives the typical regressive answer of the far right. We deal with the crime generally, not the religion.

American culture considers that a crime.

Islamic culture justifies murdering your children

Where in Islam it says you can kill your kids? Show me the verse.
Doesn't matter. It is always done in Allah's name. Their/your
"religious" leaders do not discourage this. Most encourage it. It is a CRIME that the cult of islam owns.
No, it's not. Your binary world without context really exists only in your head.

Ideological partners Joe & Jake are pounding away at anyone who dares to question the one (1) religion for which they have great tolerance.

This place is a hoot.

YOu mean the one that bigots and racists like to attack? That religion?

You guys haven't even proven that this man shooting his adult daughter had anything to do with religion.

gipped hates Western culture. He adores the philosophical failure of regressive libertarianism, the refuge of the weak mind.
There goes a regressive leftist, but doesn't know he is a regressive leftist.

Last edited:
Ideological partners Joe & Jake are pounding away at anyone who dares to question the one (1) religion for which they have great tolerance. This place is a hoot.
You guys haven't even proven that this man shooting his adult daughter had anything to do with religion.
Yes, Joe.

Your passionate tolerance of that one specific religion is an inspiration to us all.

Thank you, Joe.

This "argument" has a simple truth at its core.

Some people are OK with all members of a particular religion being held accountable for the actions of one....or a few....or even many...members of said religion. Other people are not.

Some people have no problem with the state taking action against a particular religion based on the above truth. Some people do.

Those who speak up against the demonizing of a particular religion....especially those of us who aren't a member of any religion....do so in the interests of all involved. We simply don't want the bullshit ( violence, bigotry ) that comes with it.

There goes a regressive leftist, but doesn't know he is a regressive leftist.
gipped is young, uneducated, and underemployed, using words like 'regressive', 'leftist', and 'liberarianism,' the which he does not understand.

The issue is crime not one's religion.

Ideological partners Joe & Jake are pounding away at anyone who dares to question the one (1) religion for which they have great tolerance. This place is a hoot.
Yes, Joe.

Your passionate tolerance of that one specific religion is an inspiration to us all.

Thank you, Joe.
Not on OP. Is this about a crime or religion?

I could and have lived in both types of countries and could live in either one. I'm actually currently teaching in Qatar.

I would obviously prefer to live in America because that's my home and where I grew. Plus all my family is there. Obviously America offers more freedoms. But living in Qatar isn't too bad either. I'm making tax free money and only work 7 hours a day.As a kid I lived in Egypt for about 2 years. That wasn't bad either. But Egypt is a messed up now.

So some guy forgets his kid is in the car and he attempts to bring down the kids body temp by putting him in the fridge with the door open somehow is the equivalent to shooting him in the head three times?
You probably should have read the article before posting it.
He also attempted cpr and called an ambulance....
One way or another, I believe that we can all agree that some people have no business being parents. Not if things like this are what end up happening to the kids.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And of course the matter of religion should be private.

12341413_10153639593492870_6336250607551845139_n.jpg

American culture considers that a crime.

Islamic culture justifies murdering your children

Where in Islam it says you can kill your kids? Show me the verse.
Doesn't matter. It is always done in Allah's name. Their/your
"religious" leaders do not discourage this. Most encourage it. It is a CRIME that the cult of islam owns.
No, it's not. Your binary world without context really exists only in your head.
The things that ONLY exist in your head, are infinite.

Forum List

Back