Ohio muslim shoots sleeping daughter 3 times in head. Calls it an accident.

Yes. We see that almost every day now.

Really, everyday? Interesting. I'm actually Muslims and I have actually lived in a Muslim it was rare. And the times it did happen, they occurred in villages where people are uneducated and steeped in tradition.

You'll find many cultural Hindus commit honor killings as well.

Has nothing to do with religion. A lot of Muslims practice more culture than they do Islam.

Like ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia. There's no text that says it is haraam. But culturally they think it is upseen.
Our far right evangelicals do silly things, too, and think it is Christian tradition.

The rest of normal American Christians go, "Like, what?"

I'm just so tired of people think their religion one ups another. We are a Christian nation but have the highest rates of incarceration and gun violence but yet no one mentions a white Christian's religion when they commit a crime. He's just a murderer. But let it be a Muslim or black person. Their religion or race gets mentioned loud and clear.

I've done a lot of traveling and there are sickos in every faith and religion. I've even dealt with some intolerant Buddhist which was shocking to me because we have this image in our heads that all Buddhist are peace loving.

Humans in general are just shitty.
Quick....would you rather live in a Christian nation or a Muslim one?

Quick....what is your answer?

I could and have lived in both types of countries and could live in either one. I'm actually currently teaching in Qatar.

I would obviously prefer to live in America because that's my home and where I grew. Plus all my family is there. Obviously America offers more freedoms. But living in Qatar isn't too bad either. I'm making tax free money and only work 7 hours a day.As a kid I lived in Egypt for about 2 years. That wasn't bad either. But Egypt is a messed up now.
Are you one of those regressive leftists who is stuck on moral equivalence?

Are you aware of the inhuman treatment of many in the Muslim world? Is it the same in the non- Muslim world...in your mind?

So some guy forgets his kid is in the car and he attempts to bring down the kids body temp by putting him in the fridge with the door open somehow is the equivalent to shooting him in the head three times?
You probably should have read the article before posting it.
He also attempted cpr and called an ambulance....
You don't know this particular story, do you? Read it.

I just did. It's you who apparently didnt read the story.

Grow up.
LMAO can you even see over the counter?
Here is the full quote the immature TNHarley cut:

Fathers of all races and religions do terrible things.

Grow up.
To the regressive leftist (like Jake), what Christians did during the Crusades, Dark Ages, and the Spanish Inquisition is EXACTLY equivalent to what Muslims do today. As such, Christianity must be denigrated TODAY and Islam protected...makes sense to the senseless.

No, you did not read the story if you think it condemns all Islam. You suffer from regressive immaturity much like TNHarley and others here.
WTF does a guy accidentally leaving his kid in the car have to do with muslim honor killings?
It is a murder of a child by a father.

A cultural honor killing, if that is what it was, has been an American tradition ever since white men started killing people for actual or alleged or pretend sexual activity between white women and people of color.

No, you did not read the story if you think it condemns all Islam. You suffer from regressive immaturity much like TNHarley and others here.
WTF does a guy accidentally leaving his kid in the car have to do with muslim honor killings?

A cultural honor killing, if that is what it was, has been an American tradition ever since white men started killing people for actual or alleged or pretend sexual activity between white women and people of color.

You need to tell your shrink to up your meds.
One of the primary tactics used by the Regressive Left to dilute and deflect from the atrocities within Islam is to equate modern-day Islam with both America in general and Christianity in specific.

So, you'll get spin like "they all do it", "all religion is bad", and my personal favorite, "but the Crusades, the Crusades!"

:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
13652730_10100146262705709_1496050880_n.gif

One of the primary tactics used by the Regressive Left to dilute and deflect from the atrocities within Islam is by equating modern-day Islam with both America in general and Christianity in specific. So, you'll get spin like "they all do it", "all religion is bad", and my personal favorite, "but the Crusades, the Crusades!".
The regressive Far righties like Mac1958 try to pretend that Christianity and American culture and religion somehow do not share similar bad practices with Middle East religions and cultural practices. The proper way is to handle it from the LEO perspective.

One of the primary tactics used by the Regressive Left to dilute and deflect from the atrocities within Islam is by equating modern-day Islam with both America in general and Christianity in specific. So, you'll get spin like "they all do it", "all religion is bad", and my personal favorite, "but the Crusades, the Crusades!".
The regressive Far righties like Mac1958 try to pretend that Christianity and American culture and religion somehow do not share similar bad practices with Middle East religions and cultural practices. The proper way is to handle it from the LEO perspective.
Jake there isn't one Christian in the whole country who would cut your fool head off, but there are many Muslims who would.

Do think there is a difference?

Jake there isn't one Christian in the whole country who would cut your fool head off, but there are many Muslims who would.

Of course Christians have cut heads off as part of our religious and cultural heritage. Mormons were accused of blood atoning folks in the 19th century by cutting their throats or suggesting beheading as the proper rite of atonement for people's sins. I bet your lifestyle is such you would have qualified then, gipper.

Here in America we handle with the LEO. We are not going to run a religion out of this country. Those days are long, long over.

Of course Christians have cut heads off as part of our religious and cultural heritage. Mormons were accused of blood atoning folks in the 19th century by cutting their throats or suggesting beheading as the proper rite of atonement for people's sins. I bet your lifestyle is such you would have qualified then, gipper.

Here in America we handle with the LEO. We are not going to run a religion out of this country. Those days are long, long over.
Yet you apologize for murderous acts by Muslims in the name of their religion. Apparently you fail to see the contradiction of your argument. Do you see it now?

Yet you apologize for murderous acts by Muslims in the name of their religion. Apparently you fail to see the contradiction of your argument. Do you see it now?
You are so inaccurate. My saying that this is a LEO issue is not an apology for murderous acts of anybody. Apparently you cannot context and nuance an issue. Think! You are showing the lack of capability of a EdwardBaiamonte or a shootspeeders.

That has what to do with a Muslim shooting his daughter in the head three times.....by "accident".

Besides nothing
Fathers of all races and religions do terrible things.

Grow up.

Sure they do, but honor killings are sanctioned by Shariah law which is inseperable from radical islam. Which means people are taught that honor killing is acceptable behavior. The Texas dad most likely accidentanly killed his baby then lost his mind. there are a few wacko christian sects as well but they are very few in number, its not even comparable to what you find in Islam. point being, you just may not want to import 20 million of them any time soon unless they are ok with western civilization and our laws. Its interesting then that this last month Obama has ramped up refugee immigration. Refuges might be ok under certain circumstances but I don't believe they are vetting all these people properly, there's no way with the numbers. And why is it Obama's admin refuses to bring in Christian refugees from the middle east? its obviously political because Christians and other non muslims are the most persecuted

Forum List

Back