Ohio muslim shoots sleeping daughter 3 times in head. Calls it an accident.

I predict all charges will be dropped since he's muslim and from a different culture. Obama will support this monster.

Ohio Muslim shoots daughter 3 times in head, claims ‘accident’

dec 26 2016 If a father shoots his adult daughter in the head three times while asleep in her bed, then claims it was an accident, it sounds too bizarre to believe.

Something like this could not happen here in America. Or could it?

Authorities say that’s exactly what happened in Rocky River, Ohio, on Sept. 27, leaving the community in shock and disbelief.

Last week in court, Jamal Mansour, 64, pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder charges, and his attorney reaffirmed the same reason for the shooting: A mere accident.[/QUOTE
Accident?? Strange kind of accident...:omg:
Poor girl she died for nothing... RIP :cry:
I hope the judge will be as harsh as possible with this man

You need to tell your shrink to up your meds.
One of the primary tactics used by the Regressive Left to dilute and deflect from the atrocities within Islam is by equating modern-day Islam with both America in general and Christianity in specific. So, you'll get spin like "they all do it", "all religion is bad", and my personal favorite, "but the Crusades, the Crusades!".
The regressive Far righties like Mac1958 try to pretend that Christianity and American culture and religion somehow do not share similar bad practices with Middle East religions and cultural practices. The proper way is to handle it from the LEO perspective.
Jake there isn't one Christian in the whole country who would cut your fool head off, but there are many Muslims who would.

Do think there is a difference?
Of course Christians have cut heads off as part of our religious and cultural heritage. Mormons were accused of blood atoning folks in the 19th century by cutting their throats or suggesting beheading as the proper rite of atonement for people's sins. I bet your lifestyle is such you would have qualified then, gipper.

Here in America we handle with the LEO. We are not going to run a religion out of this country. Those days are long, long over.
Yet you apologize for murderous acts by Muslims in the name of their religion. Apparently you fail to see the contradiction of your argument. Do you see it now?
It's interesting how important motive is when the tards believe 'hate' might be a component of a crime/murder, but if it's possible 'honour' (lol) might be a component, we are supposed to ignore that - and we are considered islamophobes/racist/intolerant if we explore that very relevant possibility :cuckoo:

Last edited:

That has what to do with a Muslim shooting his daughter in the head three times.....by "accident".

Besides nothing
Fathers of all races and religions do terrible things.

Grow up.
Some give their children up to pedophile religious leaders....some shoot their children in divorce battles. It's sad.
Some prophets are pedophiles.
True.

Where is it widely practiced? If we were killing our children there wouldn't be 1.6 billion Muslims.

Yeah some sickos kill their daughters out of so called honor but this is a cultural practice. There is no such text that says a family has to kill their daughter for fornicating or being raped to keep honor.

There literally is no concept of family honor in Islam because every Muslim is responsible for their own actions. The sin of one person has zero effect on the family.
Yes. We see that almost every day now.

Really, everyday? Interesting. I'm actually Muslims and I have actually lived in a Muslim it was rare. And the times it did happen, they occurred in villages where people are uneducated and steeped in tradition.

You'll find many cultural Hindus commit honor killings as well.

Has nothing to do with religion. A lot of Muslims practice more culture than they do Islam.

Like ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia. There's no text that says it is haraam. But culturally they think it is upseen.
Our far right evangelicals do silly things, too, and think it is Christian tradition.

The rest of normal American Christians go, "Like, what?"

I'm just so tired of people think their religion one ups another. We are a Christian nation but have the highest rates of incarceration and gun violence but yet no one mentions a white Christian's religion when they commit a crime. He's just a murderer. But let it be a Muslim or black person. Their religion or race gets mentioned loud and clear.

I've done a lot of traveling and there are sickos in every faith and religion. I've even dealt with some intolerant Buddhist which was shocking to me because we have this image in our heads that all Buddhist are peace loving.

Humans in general are just shitty.
Quick....would you rather live in a Christian nation or a Muslim one?

Quick....what is your answer?
Neither.....a country that isn't based on a religion is best.

One of the primary tactics used by the Regressive Left to dilute and deflect from the atrocities within Islam is by equating modern-day Islam with both America in general and Christianity in specific. So, you'll get spin like "they all do it", "all religion is bad", and my personal favorite, "but the Crusades, the Crusades!".
The regressive Far righties like Mac1958 try to pretend that Christianity and American culture and religion somehow do not share similar bad practices with Middle East religions and cultural practices. The proper way is to handle it from the LEO perspective.
Jake there isn't one Christian in the whole country who would cut your fool head off, but there are many Muslims who would.

Do think there is a difference?
Of course Christians have cut heads off as part of our religious and cultural heritage. Mormons were accused of blood atoning folks in the 19th century by cutting their throats or suggesting beheading as the proper rite of atonement for people's sins. I bet your lifestyle is such you would have qualified then, gipper.

Here in America we handle with the LEO. We are not going to run a religion out of this country. Those days are long, long over.
Yet you apologize for murderous acts by Muslims in the name of their religion. Apparently you fail to see the contradiction of your argument. Do you see it now?
It's interesting how important motive is when the tards believe 'hate' might be a component of a crime/murder, but if it's possible 'honour' (lol) might be a component, we are supposed to ignore that - and it's ok to be considered islamophobes/racist/intolerant if we explore that possibility.

the 20 or so honor killings a year in the US are only the tip of the iceberg, Muslim girls are harrassed, put down or beaten by their fathers for being too western. or they are sent back to the ME where they will be a prisoner. Yet you see the left withholding their outrage for conservative americans and the imagined war on women.

Yes, Joe.

Your passionate tolerance of that one specific religion is an inspiration to us all.

Thank you, Joe.

Guy, you miss the point. The real enemy is the rich. When the rich spend so much money telling us we need to be afraid of "the other" because he is different, then I truly have to wonder what they are up to.

Especially when they turn a domestic argument or a frustrated gay man into a "Islamic Terrorists".

the 20 or so honor killings a year in the US are only the tip of the iceberg, Muslim girls are harrassed, put down or beaten by their fathers for being too western. or they are sent back to the ME where they will be a prisoner. Yet you see the left withholding their outrage for conservative americans and the imagined war on women.

Guy, 100 years ago, bigots like you said the same thing... about the Catholics.

Anti-Catholic_octopus_cartoon.jpg

What happened when Cheney shot someone? Called it an "accident"?
Interesting how they held off the local police for a day on that one, eh?

Sing with me, buttecea...."obamamonkey gonna gimme yo' money....obamamoneky gonna change da worlds...lets all love obama mooooonkey....obamamonkey gonna change da worlds.....

obamamonkey gonna bash on da whitetrash, obamamnonkey gonna change da world.....
Obamamonkey gonna gimme yo' moooooney...obamamonkey gonna change da world!!!!!

One more time and with gusto!!!!!!

(snicker)

Guy, 100 years ago, bigots like you said the same thing... about the Catholics.

Anti-Catholic_octopus_cartoon.jpg

It's just that i think mistreating people in this way is wrong. I bet I have a lot more sympathy than you do, I'm sorry your such a wacko you cant recognize the obvious. meanwhile its ok for you guys to say the same thing about people you consider Red necks and Christian conservatives

That has what to do with a Muslim shooting his daughter in the head three times.....by "accident".

Besides nothing

Grow up.
Some give their children up to pedophile religious leaders....some shoot their children in divorce battles. It's sad.
As are some church persons in all religions.

Yeah but how many are terrorists, rapists, and murderers and founded a religion. Do you get it? This is the man people emulate. XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Stay far away from prohibited accusations.

Lastamender

Last edited by a moderator:

Sing with me, buttecea...."obamamonkey gonna gimme yo' money....obamamoneky gonna change da worlds...lets all love obama mooooonkey....obamamonkey gonna change da worlds.....

obamamonkey gonna bash on da whitetrash, obamamnonkey gonna change da world.....

(snicker)

Wow, so not only are you a cocksucker, but you are also racist.

(snicker)

Wow, so not only are you a cocksucker, but you are also racist.

A racist??? How so?????? GW Bush was the unelected chimp....recall???? You have to admit that Barrypuppet resembles "Curious George"....if you can't see that? Then you are even dumber than I suspected....go ahead and swing your little cyber purse......smacking you down is exceedingly easy..........

Grow up.

Yeah but how many are terrorists, rapists, and murderers and founded a religion. Do you get it? This is the man people emulate. Or do you emulate pedophiles in general?
Do you know what "emulate" means?
Probably does but he hates Muslims, so he does not care. The murder, as horrible as it is, is a LEO issue not a religious police problem.

Yeah but how many are terrorists, rapists, and murderers and founded a religion. Do you get it? This is the man people emulate. Or do you emulate pedophiles in general?
Probably does but he hates Muslims, so he does not care. The murder, as horrible as it is, is a LEO issue not a religious police problem.

That hate word does not apply to Muslims. I will gladly admit the hate is about what they believe, which they would not without Islam. Then call it what it is and make sure people understand Islam sanctions this behavior.

On top of that, it is another crime that will grow as the Muslim population grows.

That hate word does not apply to Muslims. I will gladly admit the hate is about what they believe, which they would not without Islam. Then call it what it is and make sure people understand Islam sanctions this behavior. On top of that, it is another crime that will grow as the Muslim population grows.
So you think. OK.

Forum List

Back