Ohio river disaster : Barge hauling methanol crashes into Dam spilling contents

So you think less regulation and less oversight will cause business to fly straight? ... If we don't look for misdeeds, misdeeds can't happen? ...

Cheating customers as a political platform ... definitely better than communism, that's a fact ...

So you think less regulation and less oversight will cause business to fly straight? ... If we don't look for misdeeds, misdeeds can't happen? ...

Cheating customers as a political platform ... definitely better than communism, that's a fact ...
As someone in the State of Jefferson I figured you'd have more sense than to defend communism..we don't do that up here

Has what to do with me. I'm not a democrat nor do I think more laws would help but I do believe in *conserving* the environment we do have and that means EPA and Pete should be on scene finding out what happened, getting it cleaned up and ensuring it doesn't happen again. Instead this is just another disaster contaminating our water and no one in this inept admin gives a shit
Still waiting for you to tell me how Pete caused 3 barges to break away from the tugboat carrying fuel for a company he is not part of?

Why didn't the free market protect us?

Still waiting for you to tell me how Pete caused 3 barges to break away from the tugboat carrying fuel for a company he is not part of?

Why didn't the free market protect us?
How did the free market cause this or fail to protect us?

Pete is transport secretary not the free market

One disaster after another with this administration. Call Paternity leave Pete get him to clean up this mess. How he still has a job just shows how untouchable diversity hires are these days
I blame Ray Epps.

One disaster after another with this administration. Call Paternity leave Pete get him to clean up this mess. How he still has a job just shows how untouchable diversity hires are these days
The tugboat hit a structure, and then the three barges tore loose. That's according to your own link.

Please explain how "this administration" was able to sneak aboard the tugboat and grab the helm.

Thanks ahead of time.

The tugboat hit a structure, and then the three barges tore loose. That's according to your own link.

Please explain how "this administration" was able to sneak aboard the tugboat and grab the helm.

Thanks ahead of time.
Still a disaster on Biden's watch

Is EPA out there yet to help?

How did the free market cause this or fail to protect us?

Pete is transport secretary not the free market
And yet, you still haven't told me how the Transportation Sec caused the accident?

You already admitted you just wanted to whine like a bitch about stuff you don't really care about

Which is basically, the core requirement of being a Conservative

Still a disaster on Biden's watch
So? Why are you being such a hack?

Is EPA out there yet to help?
Didn't you read your own link!?!

As of now, Louisville Water Co. has reported the incident has not triggered an environmental disaster, and the city's drinking water remains unaffected.

There has not been any spillage. This is a salvage operation.

Your hackery is failing badly.

And yet, you still haven't told me how the Transportation Sec caused the accident?

You already admitted you just wanted to whine like a bitch about stuff you don't really care about

Which is basically, the core requirement of being a Conservative

I don't think anyone is saying he personally 'caused' the accident Biff, as much as you keep repeating that line, that was never the point.

He's been in office for 2 + years now, what has his office done to ensure continuing safe transport of hazardous materials in the US? Have they reviewed the various industries and how hazardous materials are being transported since becoming the Transportation Secretary? Has he called in leading experts to examine current methodologies and regulations to see if they're adequate enough to protect American citizens from harm? Had he done any studies on the transportation of hazardous materials on major US water ways, perhaps it would have come to light that 10 barges linked together is too much and that the associated regulation needed to be changed to reduce the number? Is his office doing any of this kind of analysis? Or is he too busy on paternity leave to actually do his job, a job that he apparently is totally clueless on?

Yeah ... we cheat our customers here ... just yesterday I exchanged some magic cat grass seeds for some stupid's milk cow ... what a moron ...
Ahhh you're one of those leftist tweakers hooking under the sundial bridge. Makes sense why you're disconnected from reality

Ahhh you're one of those leftist tweakers hooking under the sundial bridge. Makes sense why you're disconnected from reality

No ... I'm the guy with the bullet-riddled "Go Joe" sign in my front yard ... my neighbor is a gun-nut and I had him shoot it up for me ...

But thank you for the ad hominum attack ... with this you admit I'm right and you have nothing left but personal insults ... not very good ones either ...

So you think less regulation and less oversight will cause business to fly straight? ...

Not answering is an answer in-of-itself ...

No ... I'm the guy with the bullet-riddled "Go Joe" sign in my front yard ... my neighbor is a gun-nut and I had him shoot it up for me ...

But thank you for the ad hominum attack ... with this you admit I'm right and you have nothing left but personal insults ... not very good ones either ...

So you think less regulation and less oversight will cause business to fly straight? ...

Are you having a stroke while typing? What's up with all the .....

You think more regulation and more oversight is what business needs? What are you even referring to?

I don't know who "cheated" you out here but maybe if you were smart enough you wouldn't have allowed yourself to be scammed

Sounds like a You problem

Are you having a stroke while typing? What's up with all the .....

You think more regulation and more oversight is what business needs? What are you even referring to?

I don't know who "cheated" you out here but maybe if you were smart enough you wouldn't have allowed yourself to be scammed

Sounds like a You problem

Just personal insults? ... you have nothing to add? ... I can play too ... that hairless pussy of yours will bleed soon enough, little girl, stop sticking your finger up in there until you've washed ...

Yes ... I think railroads should keep their tracks in good repair ... and we need more appropriations to the FRA so folks can be paid to inspect on behalf of the people living besides the tracks ... like East Palestine ... tax the railroad customers ... maybe folks will start buying local ... American jobs for Americans ... Republicans control the House, will they send that bill to the Senate? ...

Ha ha ...

Just personal insults? ... you have nothing to add? ... I can play too ... that hairless pussy of yours will bleed soon enough, little girl, stop sticking your finger up in there until you've washed ...

Yes ... I think railroads should keep their tracks in good repair ... and we need more appropriations to the FRA so folks can be paid to inspect on behalf of the people living besides the tracks ... like East Palestine ... tax the railroad customers ... maybe folks will start buying local ... American jobs for Americans ... Republicans control the House, will they send that bill to the Senate? ...

Ha ha ...
You keep repeating the same shit

How has more laws and regulations stopped trains derailing? How many have this year?

The rest of your psychobabble is an incoherent mess on nonsense..about what I would expect from a low IQ state of Jefferson tweaker.... Ha Ha... Go.. Wrestle..an...aids...patient...in a ....thorn...bush...ha ha ha ha ha

Idiot

Forum List

Back