Oi! Hasbarists: You have failed dismally.

... over ten years ...

Ok, so you have proven yourself to be lying Teddy. Well done.

Now, how do you justify calling that article "over ten years"?
Go on. Have a bash at explaining yourself. I gave you a chance earlier to say, yes you had misread it. But you chose to miss it. Now tell us how utterly idiotic you were in trying to correct someone, but you got it wrong. :)

Go on. Have a bash at explaining yourself. I gave you a chance earlier to say, yes you had misread it. But you chose to miss it. Now tell us how utterly idiotic you were in trying to correct someone, but you got it wrong. :)

I read the date (as you mentioned) of 01/01/0001 and thought it implied the year 2001. This is 2014, hence over ten years.

I would have said something about possibly misreading it back then, but instead of simply asking me if I misread it, you went off on such a bender putting words in my mouth with your lies; I thought that was more worthy of addressing first.

So who's the idiot now?

I read the date (as you mentioned) of 01/01/0001 and thought it implied the year 2001. This is 2014, hence over ten years.

I would have said something about possibly misreading it back then, but instead of simply asking me if I misread it, you went off on such a bender putting words in my mouth with your lies; I thought that was more worthy of addressing first.

So who's the idiot now?

YOU. :D

Hahahahaha!

What a fool you are. But very entertaining Teddy.
You show how you compound your errors then try to lie to cover them up.

Thank you.

Where did I lie? My only 'error' was not coming right out about the date I read of 01/01/0001 and the fact I assumed it to mean sometime in 2001. That is hardly a lie at all. It was more fun catching you for the liar you are when you attacked me saying I said things I did not say.

Forum List

Back