Oil plant explosions 3 in 24 hours

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

Massive explosions. All plants owned by same Mexican Oil company (PEMEX).

At least two dead. Several missing. Many injured. One plant is in Texas. Two in Mexico.

Again, likely not a coincidence.

At least two dead. Several missing. Many injured. One plant is in Texas. Two in Mexico.

Trump's Fault!

He let the democrat Party steal the election.

I don't see anything odd or strange. After all, Joe campaigned on fossil fuel reduction. Meaning, don't take the oil out of the ground and you won't get your plants sabotaged.

America is under attack by the globalist who own the democrat party.

Americans need to take note of who the democrats in there communities are, when shortages and rationing hit, democrats to the back of the line.
They'll try to intimidate their neighbors and it will end badly for them. GUARANTEED.

It's all Trumps fault, he did stuff and (seven degrees of separation, Trump did stuff) Yep. Never mind Biden, his suspicious links to China and this 2 year fucking avalanche of insane wokeness. Trump, white supremacy! Where do you go with this shit?

I see odd days and even days in your future....

R.jpg

Somebody in the Mexican Cartels trying to send a message to the Mexican government?

Of course it's by design. The oil companies are the biggest scam on the planet. They have the resources, and the political backing to pull this off with impunity.

Got to get those prices back up.

Now I know where I will be putting my market orders Monday.

America is under attack by the globalist who own the democrat party.

Americans need to take note of who the democrats in there communities are, when shortages and rationing hit, democrats to the back of the line.
To me it looks like there's a coordinated attack on Western infrastructure.

Of course it's by design. The oil companies are the biggest scam on the planet. They have the resources, and the political backing to pull this off with impunity.

Into your colon where you put everything else? :D

So is that like voting in Joe Biden to raise gas prices and food prices to hurt the poor and middle class, just to spite President Trump?

Likely cost cutting by the company, shortcuts always leads to these things

Winner ^ of the most unhinged retarded conspiracy theory in the history of the interwebz.

Congrats to skrewed.13 for his mastery of being a complete douchebag.

Forum List

Back