Oil plant explosions 3 in 24 hours

Lets try this...what conspiracy did I theorize about?
Go back and read what you wrote.

I’ll help:

I know what I wrote, there was no conspiracy at all in what I wrote.

You are just reverting back to your dishonest ways.

Good bye
If you knew what you wrote, you habitual liar, you wouldn’t need to pretend to “ask” me.

You are obviously incapable of being honest.

Ta ta!

Massive explosions. All plants owned by same Mexican Oil company (PEMEX).

At least two dead. Several missing. Many injured. One plant is in Texas. Two in Mexico.

Again, likely not a coincidence.
What you glossed over

All three facilities, including one in Texas, are controlled by the state-owned Mexican oil company, Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX).

WTF is mexico doing controlling a Texas refinery?[

That they did. It is a talent they share with the GOP
All I remember is rampant stone walling and running out the clock when Repo's had the house the last time. This time the dems have given us a new toy they used called the subpoena......previously was ignored, but our fine friends, the dems, have opened another Pandora's Box for themselves.

Why wouldn't a hit job be ruled out?
Think about it. If you had parents whose three kids with two different teachers, are all failing math.

Is it a conspiracy of the math teachers, or are the parents doing a bad job raising their three kids?

All I remember is rampant stone walling and running out the clock when Repo's had the house the last time. This time the dems have given us a new toy they used called the subpoena......previously was ignored, but our fine friends, the dems, have opened another Pandora's Box for themselves.
What you remember is the republicans issuing subpoena after subpoena to the attorney general. Who after substantial compliance, drew the line.

The republicans referred the AG's failure to comply as a criminal obstruction of justice. But the thing they forgot is, it's the AG who determines whether to bring charges (think the Mark Meadows case)

And Holder didn't think he warranted prosecution.

What you remember is the republicans issuing subpoena after subpoena to the attorney general. Who after substantial compliance, drew the line.

The republicans referred the AG's failure to comply as a criminal obstruction of justice. But the thing they forgot is, it's the AG who determines whether to bring charges (think the Mark Meadows case)

And Holder didn't think he warranted prosecution.
The AG isn't beyond congressional investigation power......might be why he was held in contempt of congress.......under the dems, he'd go to Sing Sing.

The AG isn't beyond congressional investigation power......might be why he was held in contempt of congress.......under the dems, he'd go to Sing Sing.
As I said, the AG has to sign off on bringing criminal contempt charges.

I hope you note the catch-22 in that arrangement.

We have had instantaneous news and reporting geared towards if it bleeds it leads for decades... and this stuff that is happening today with explosions is new to me....
Coincidence doesn't explain this to me....
/——-/ Vito Corleone doesn’t believe in coincidences.

Forum List

Back