🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OK Democrats! It's Time To Back Up Your Words

keep sticking with your 'feelz' and I and many others will be laughing at you this fall big time.
One debate between Trump and Hillary (or Bernie), and you will be contemplating what the Trump presidency is going to be like. Maybe just 10 minutes of a debate.

keep sticking with your 'feelz' and I and many others will be laughing at you this fall big time.
One debate between Trump and Hillary (or Bernie), and you will be contemplating what the Trump presidency is going to be like. Maybe just 10 minutes of a debate.
Your comment is as if an ink well was dropped into your brain pan and then your head was shaken. We all can hear the banging loud and clear.

You have no clue. The beating of your candidate and the TPM and evil organizations that support Trump will be magnificent and horrible to watch. :popcorn:

Your comment is as if an ink well was dropped into your brain pan and then your head was shaken. We all can hear the banging loud and clear.

You have no clue. The beating of your candidate and the TPM and evil organizations that support Trump will be magnificent and horrible to watch. :popcorn:
What a coincidence. I was thinking the same thing about your corporate puppet, and the anti US working class evil organizations that support her (NAACP, BLM, New Black Panthers, La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, MECHA, ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, all the Muslim Brotherhood front orgs > CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc, the Democratic Party, and the govt of Mexico)

Last edited:
3 years ago, the laughingstock publication Rolling Stone said this >> “modern-day Republicans have become, quite simply, the Party of the 1% — the Party of the Rich”

Oh yeah ? Guess again.

1. The Associated Press reported just before Christmas, “it’s actually the liberal-minded who shelled out the most cash in the just completed midterm elections.”

What’s more, “the two biggest super PACs of 2014,” the “Senate Majority PAC and House Majority PAC,” were both backed by Democrats.

The AP, using data from the Center for Responsive Politics, continues:

2. “Among the 183 groups that wrote checks of $100,000 or more to another group, Democrats had a 3-to-1 cash advantage.”

3. “Overall, for the campaign season that just ended, donors who gave more than $1 million sent roughly 60 cents of every dollar to liberal groups.”

4. “Among the 10 biggest donors, Democrats outspent Republicans by an almost 3-to-1 margin.”

5. “Among groups that funneled more than $100,000 to allies, the top of the list tilted overwhelmingly toward Democrats — a group favoring the GOP doesn’t appear on the list until No. 14.”

6. A little more than two years ago, the AP published a similar story, only this time it reported that “in Congress, the wealthiest among us are more likely to be represented by a Democrat than a Republican.”

7. “Of the 10 richest House districts,” said the AP, “only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six.”

9.. According to OpenSecrets.org, "from 1989 to 2014 rich donors gave Democrats $1.15 billion — $416 million more than the $736 million given to the GOP.”

10. Investors Business Daily noted that “among the top 10 donors to both parties, Democrat supporters outspent Republican supporters 2-to-1.”

Party Of The Rich? Not The One Most Think It Is

Pretty compelling.

3 years ago, the laughingstock publication Rolling Stone said this >> “modern-day Republicans have become, quite simply, the Party of the 1% — the Party of the Rich”

Oh yeah ? Guess again.

1. The Associated Press reported just before Christmas, “it’s actually the liberal-minded who shelled out the most cash in the just completed midterm elections.”

What’s more, “the two biggest super PACs of 2014,” the “Senate Majority PAC and House Majority PAC,” were both backed by Democrats.

The AP, using data from the Center for Responsive Politics, continues:

2. “Among the 183 groups that wrote checks of $100,000 or more to another group, Democrats had a 3-to-1 cash advantage.”

3. “Overall, for the campaign season that just ended, donors who gave more than $1 million sent roughly 60 cents of every dollar to liberal groups.”

4. “Among the 10 biggest donors, Democrats outspent Republicans by an almost 3-to-1 margin.”

5. “Among groups that funneled more than $100,000 to allies, the top of the list tilted overwhelmingly toward Democrats — a group favoring the GOP doesn’t appear on the list until No. 14.”

6. A little more than two years ago, the AP published a similar story, only this time it reported that “in Congress, the wealthiest among us are more likely to be represented by a Democrat than a Republican.”

7. “Of the 10 richest House districts,” said the AP, “only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six.”

9.. According to OpenSecrets.org, "from 1989 to 2014 rich donors gave Democrats $1.15 billion — $416 million more than the $736 million given to the GOP.”

10. Investors Business Daily noted that “among the top 10 donors to both parties, Democrat supporters outspent Republican supporters 2-to-1.”

Party Of The Rich? Not The One Most Think It Is

Why don't you look at the things republicans advocate compared to democrats. Republicans only work for the rich, and religious nuts, while democrats work for the working people.
Yeah the middle class is doing great with Obama.

For all my life, I have been hearing Democrats railing that the the voters should vote for them, because they supposedly are not pressured by big corporate donors$$, as they have always claimed Republicans are. Well, in this campaign season, it clearly is Hillary Clinton who is the big corporate $$$ recipient ($117 Million so far), so shouldn't Democrats be repelled by that ? Hillary has gotten 73% of her donations (legal bribes) from the BIG bucks.

Summary data for Hillary Clinton, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

And Bernie, while not as bad as Hillary, still has taken in 33% of his money from the big boys ($45 Million). That's a ton of money to have to pay back favors for.

Summary data for Bernie Sanders, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

In contrast to the big corporate donations flowing in for the Democrats, Donald Trump has had relatively nothing from the big donors. Only 7% of his donations have been in the large category, adding up to only $2 Million. That is a measly 1/23 of what Bernie has taken, and 1/59 as much as Hillary's corporate grab. Relatively to Hillary and Bernie, Trump has gotten nothing from the big bribers.

Summary data for Donald Trump, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

So what do the Democrats have to say about this ? Speak up Democrats. Let's hear it.
And then conservatives deemed campaign donations are protected as free speech under the First Amendment.

Hazzah!

For all my life, I have been hearing Democrats railing that the the voters should vote for them, because they supposedly are not pressured by big corporate donors$$, as they have always claimed Republicans are. Well, in this campaign season, it clearly is Hillary Clinton who is the big corporate $$$ recipient ($117 Million so far), so shouldn't Democrats be repelled by that ? Hillary has gotten 73% of her donations (legal bribes) from the BIG bucks.

Summary data for Hillary Clinton, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

And Bernie, while not as bad as Hillary, still has taken in 33% of his money from the big boys ($45 Million). That's a ton of money to have to pay back favors for.

Summary data for Bernie Sanders, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

In contrast to the big corporate donations flowing in for the Democrats, Donald Trump has had relatively nothing from the big donors. Only 7% of his donations have been in the large category, adding up to only $2 Million. That is a measly 1/23 of what Bernie has taken, and 1/59 as much as Hillary's corporate grab. Relatively to Hillary and Bernie, Trump has gotten nothing from the big bribers.

Summary data for Donald Trump, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

So what do the Democrats have to say about this ? Speak up Democrats. Let's hear it.
Actually, you can tell who business prefers by who they give money to:

93% of reported expenditures went to support Republicans, the 6% spent to support Democrats were spent on generic, non-candidate-specific ads

U.S. Chamber of Commerce - SourceWatch

Why do Republicans who kneel at the alter of Big Business sometimes try to deny it? I guess I'll never know.

You are too far gone for help, protectionist. You can't go any crazier when Trump loses.

Another coincidence. I was thinking the same about you, Jokey. Liberal programming goes deep. Especially when there is no conservative help to deprogram you. But actually, you don't have that excuse. You've had me here, deprogramming you. :biggrin:

And don't tell me you can't be cured. I was a liberal (Democrat & Green) for 37 years, before I began to see all the contradictions that leftists ridiculously ignore. I voted for Nader ('96 & 00), and for Kerry (04) and Obama (08). Now it's your turn. You could start by just looking at me, and do this > :udaman:

Last edited:
And then conservatives deemed campaign donations are protected as free speech under the First Amendment.

Hazzah!
Say that for what ? To protect Hillary trying to buy the presidency ?

Actually, you can tell who business prefers by who they give money to:

93% of reported expenditures went to support Republicans, the 6% spent to support Democrats were spent on generic, non-candidate-specific ads

U.S. Chamber of Commerce - SourceWatch

Why do Republicans who kneel at the alter of Big Business sometimes try to deny it? I guess I'll never know.
So you claim that all the FACTS in the OP are false ? Let's see you show some evidence of THAT. You have no case whatsoever. What you say is thoroughly refuted by the link article of the OP. Try reading it, and LEARN.

The OP is 100% correct, your numbers are a laughingstock provided by the pro-Mexico, pro-illegal alien, pro-Democrat US Chamber of Commerce. Invalid "source". Actually, the C of C supports RINOS like Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Jeb Bush, & Marco Rubio (as opposed to real conservatives Republicans). They oppose both Trump and Cruz.

And yeah,"you can tell who business prefers by who they give money to" That's exactly MY point in writing this OP. They choose Hillary and Bernie, who are getting the overwhelming majority of donations from big business (some people need to be told twice) >> Try reading the thread before you come tumbling in here unaware of what has already been posted. Here's reprint from Post # 21 >>

Wanna see the "capitalists" who Hillary is indebted to ? Here they are >> :biggrin:

1. Citigroup Inc - $891,501

2. DLA Piper (a global law firm) - $852,873

3. Goldman Sachs - $831,523

4. JPMorgan Chase Bank - $801,380

5. Morgan Stanley (multinationalfinancial services corporation ) - $765,242

6. University of California - $686,509

7. Time Warner - $603,170

https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...9&cycle=Career

And here's some of Bernie's big corporate connections >>

1. Alphabet Inc (Google) - $255,814

2. University of California - $151,633

3. Microsoft Corp - $96,446

4. Apple Inc - $85,576

5. Kaiser Permanente - $58,313

Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

Last edited:
You are too far gone for help, protectionist. You can't go any crazier when Trump loses.

Another coincidence. I was thinking the same about you, Jokey. Liberal programming goes deep. Especially when there is no conservative help to deprogram you. But actually, you don't have that excuse. You've had me here, deprogramming you. :biggrin:

And don't tell me you can't be cured. I was a liberal (Democrat & Green) for 37 years, before I began to see all the contradictions that leftists ridiculously ignore. I voted for Nader ('96 & 00), and for Kerry (04) and Obama (08). Now it's your turn. You could start by just looking at me, and do this > :udaman:
:) I will be there for you after the massive destruction of Trump and his followers politically.

DEMOCRATS: Please read the OP and links before posting. I'm tired of talking to people who have no idea what they're talking about.

Last edited:
We are tired of libertarian nonsense. The system we got is almost broke. A libertarian system would be far worse.

:) I will be there for you after the massive destruction of Trump and his followers politically.
I can't wait until the completion of this revolution to party control!!! Yahoooooooo!!!!!!! Go Donald@give a new one.

Forum List

Back