OK Democrats! It's Time To Back Up Your Words

Dumbfuck.... it wasn't Liberals who established campaign donations are protected as free speech. That would be the result of conservatives like you. Don't you know anything??
1. You can dispense with the name calling. All it does is make you look young & stupid.

2. The thread isn't about who "established" anything. It is about Democrats supporting a clear-cut corporate bribed puppet, after decades of ranting and railing against just that, and the HYPOCRISY of it all. Please stop posting OFF TOPIC.

The guy cheated on his wife. She left him over that. That makes him a lousy husband. As far as Hillary being a criminal -- you can't prove she committed a crime.

Anyone can prove it. She signed a paper when she received SAPs, that she would not revceal them, and them went ahead and and them to Huma Abedin and Chreyl whatshername.
The FBI CAN PROVE IT. in court. Hopefully they will, and not be coerced out of it by the miscreant Obama administration.

And they can prove more than just one crime. They can prove a whole list of them. I posted it previously. I think there were 6, but they're now lost somewhere in the forum. I did a search for them once and couldn't find them. Maybe I'll try again when I have more time. I think Rudy Giuliani had a list of 14 (he's a former prosecutor).

Also, I don't take much stock in things that happened DECADES ago. And did you not vote for Bill Clinton because of his adulteries ? :biggrin:

PS - to be in defense of Hillary Clinton is about as shallow as it gets. Pure LOW-LIFE.
shakeshead.gif

Last edited:
Dumbfuck.... it wasn't Liberals who established campaign donations are protected as free speech. That would be the result of conservatives like you. Don't you know anything??
1. You can dispense with the name calling. All it does is make you look young & stupid.

2. The thread isn't about who "established" anything. It is about Democrats supporting a clear-cut corporate bribed puppet, after decades of ranting and railing against just that, and the HYPOCRISY of it all. Please stop posting OFF TOPIC.
Sorry if reality hurts your feelings, but pointing out you're a dumbfuck for blaming Citizens United on Liberals is me just performing my patriotic duty of trying to educate a really old guy. And it's not off topic. Citizens United is all about campaign donations.

The guy cheated on his wife. She left him over that. That makes him a lousy husband. As far as Hillary being a criminal -- you can't prove she committed a crime.

Anyone can prove it. She signed a paper when she received SAPs, that she would not revceal them, and them went ahead and and them to Huma Abedin and Chreyl whatshername.
The FBI CAN PROVE IT. in court. Hopefully they will, and not be coerced out of it by the miscreant Obama administration.

And they can prove more than just one crime. They can prove a whole list of them. I posted it previously. I think there were 6, but they're now lost somewhere in the forum. I did a search for them once and couldn't find them. Maybe I'll try again when I have more time. I think Rudy Giuliani had a list of 14 (he's a former prosecutor).

Also, I don't take much stock in things that happened DECADES ago. And did you not vote for Bill Clinton because of his adulteries ? :biggrin:

PS - to be in defense of Hillary Clinton is about as shallow as it gets. Pure LOW-LIFE.
shakeshead.gif
Thanks for confirming what I said -- you cannot prove Hillary committed a crime.
thumbsup.gif

Sorry if reality hurts your feelings, but pointing out you're a dumbfuck for blaming Citizens United on Liberals is me just performing my patriotic duty of trying to educate a really old guy. And it's not off topic. Citizens United is all about campaign donations.
I didn't blame Citizens United on anybody or anything. That is what YOU have been blabbering about, not me. And What citizens United is all about is YOU. And I am 70. That's not really old. By the time I reach 85, with stem cell technology and other interrealted medical advances people will be living to 150 and my assured VA 100% medical coverage, so I'm not even halfway there yet. Hell, I'm young, and I play everything on my guitar that I played when I was 22. And I could show you a few guys who are a few years older than me, and that could run rings around you and your young friends. Here's an education for you >> And don't miss the 74 year old Ringo doing jumping jacks, while singing "I get high within a little help from my friends" (3:35 on the time bar) These guys hardly look any different than when they were cutting records in the 60s

And then there's also the 72 year old Mick Jagger singing with Taylor Swift >>

A little more ? How about the 89 year old Chuck Berry playing Johnny B Goode, and not missing a note on his riffs, (like it was 1955)

I didn't blame Citizens United on anybody or anything. That is what YOU have been blabbering about, not me. And What citizens United is all about is YOU. And I am 70. That's not really old. By the time I reach 85, with stem cell technology and other interrealted medical advances people will be living to 150 and my assured VA 100% medical coverage, so I'm not even halfway there yet. And I could show you a few guys who are a few years older than me and that could run rings around you and your young friends. Here's an education for you >> And don't miss the 74 year old Ringo doing jumping jacks, while singing "I get high within a little help from my friends" (3:35 on the time bar) These hardly look any different than when they were cutting records in the 60s

And then there's also the 72 year old Mick Jagger singing with Taylor Swift >>

A little more ? How about the 89 year old Chuck Berry playing Johnny B Goode, and not missing a note on his riffs, (like it was 1955)

I didn't say you blamed Citizens United.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

I didn't say you said that. Can't you read ? Do I have to educate you for THAT too ? Jeez. I said >> "I didn't blame Citizens United on anybody or anything.?" Get it ? And
wtf20.gif
is wrong with YOU ? Been smoking the wrong stuff ?
geez.gif

You have refuted nothing as Citizens United still remains the answer to your OP.
In your mind, which is NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif

Now I have other business to attend to. No time for green rookies. See you later, Private. The General is offline.

I didn't say you said that. Can't you read ? Do I have to educate you for THAT too ? Jeez. I said >> "I didn't blame Citizens United on anybody or anything.?" Get it ? And
wtf20.gif
is wrong with YOU ? Been smoking the wrong stuff ?
geez.gif
You just said, "I didn't blame Citizens United on anybody or anything," as though I said you did.

You really are too old to keep up. Hell, I didn't even know you were as old as 70! :ack-1:

And you're delusional to think you have much of a chance to live beyond 85. The chances of that are about 1½%.

Forum List

Back