Ok, I get the fresh veggies, crème fraîche ice cream tart and esp Jambalya

If anyone cares, burnt cippolini soboise is an onion sauce. There were no vegetables yucking up this meal. Well, I guess there were young lettuce leaves on the appetizer plate.
Not even a Brussels sprout or a truffle found in a forest by a pig

I have friends like that. i can't watch them when they order/eat steak.

If you want something cooked to 160 degrees or more, it either has to be chicken or some form of smoked BBQ.

Any form of steak above 135 degrees is sacrilege.
It's more of a psychological horror show when the thought of bacteria from undercooked meat plays on the mind...

The simple way to avoid that is to only buy meat cuts from a good butcher, and make sure you don't penetrate the meat during early cooking.

It's why I only do steaks medium rare to rare, not anything involving ground beef.
Penetrate the meat? Must be fun in the kitchen with Marty.

You win that one....

What I actually mean is if you use say a large fork to pick the meat up to put it on the grill, you may transfer surface contamination deeper into the meat, where temperatures may not reach levels that kill all bacteria.

Tongs or hands only.
With leg of lamb, you slit the meat and stuff in garlic cloves. But that gets done all the way through, usually.

lamb is usually thin enough to get good heat exposure even if the meat doesn't reach high temps.

but Where the fock did the lamb idea come from? What's frenchie about lamb?

and the "White House Honey." I sense Michelle's fingerprints on this.

Something is distinctly fishy about this menu. Was the lamb done well or medium rare, as it should be?
First Lady Melania Trump Releases Details for the Trump Administration’s First State Visit
1- Lamb is one the most delicious red meats if its organic and one knows how to cook it.
2- it's not sanitary nor healthy to eat medium rare meat.
3- why u mad ?

Lamb?

See why I didn't vote for the bastard. Who eats lamb? Disgusting!:eek2yum:[/QUOTE

When I moved here I discovered that Americans dont eat : lamb , lot of fish (too fishy lol), and organs such as liver. You guys are missing a lot lol. Your taste buds are used to plain stuff, I dont blame you.
But I agree about the bastatd though LOL
]

Forum List

Back