Ok, I get the fresh veggies, crème fraîche ice cream tart and esp Jambalya

Love rack of lamb. Those itty bitty ribs, that warm, bloody mouthful of meat--nothing more spring like and reminiscent of human sacrifice.
Trump doesn't do rare.

I have friends like that. i can't watch them when they order/eat steak.

If you want something cooked to 160 degrees or more, it either has to be chicken or some form of smoked BBQ.

Any form of steak above 135 degrees is sacrilege.
It's more of a psychological horror show when the thought of bacteria from undercooked meat plays on the mind...

The simple way to avoid that is to only buy meat cuts from a good butcher, and make sure you don't penetrate the meat during early cooking.

It's why I only do steaks medium rare to rare, not anything involving ground beef.
Penetrate the meat? Must be fun in the kitchen with Marty.
I cooked some pretty rare ground sirloin last night. It'd been on sale at Fresh Market for 3.50. I'm missing some teeth too. (-:

impressing the French with a fancy menu is like impressing a termite with a 2x4

Trump doesn't do rare.

If you want something cooked to 160 degrees or more, it either has to be chicken or some form of smoked BBQ.

It's more of a psychological horror show when the thought of bacteria from undercooked meat plays on the mind...

The simple way to avoid that is to only buy meat cuts from a good butcher, and make sure you don't penetrate the meat during early cooking.

It's why I only do steaks medium rare to rare, not anything involving ground beef.
I cooked some pretty rare ground sirloin last night. It'd been on sale at Fresh Market for 3.50. I'm missing some teeth too. (-:
They opened a store that sells wholesale plus ten percent and the best deals is the bulk meats...They had sirloin by the ten pound bags for $3.50..You go to the local store with a butcher and they want $9.00..

Love rack of lamb. Those itty bitty ribs, that warm, bloody mouthful of meat--nothing more spring like and reminiscent of human sacrifice.
Trump doesn't do rare.

You win that one....

What I actually mean is if you use say a large fork to pick the meat up to put it on the grill, you may transfer surface contamination deeper into the meat, where temperatures may not reach levels that kill all bacteria.

Tongs or hands only.

Thinking of which why didn't Trump serve AMERICAN food. I remember back in my younger days branding day on grandma's farm. Raw calf testicles with Coor's. That'd put hair on that Frenchie's chest.

Trump doesn't do rare.

You should see it when he beats his meat,,,for tenderization....

Lol.

actually Alton brown method, not beating, spreading.

have fun spinning that one. you're welcome.

Thinking of which why didn't Trump serve AMERICAN food. I remember back in my younger days branding day on grandma's farm. Raw calf testicles with Coor's. That'd put hair on that Frenchie's chest.
I am sure glad my Papa feed them to the dogs..and cats...

Lol.

Well there are several jokes in those easy areas...

They opened a store that sells wholesale plus ten percent and the best deals is the bulk meats...They had sirloin by the ten pound bags for $3.50..You go to the local store with a butcher and they want $9.00..
Awesome.

Lol.

Well there are several jokes in those easy areas...

Eh. 4/10.

Lamb is my GO-TO meat------everyone can eat lamb. Jews, Muslims and
even most Hindus
Even us Irish/Scott/German/Black Dutch Cherokees......
My daughter refuses lamb. They're baby animals.

goat too?
no goat.

Being close to New Orleans, this topic amused me. If Trump had a sense of humor he might have gone for this. The recipe is very close to the one in galatoire's cookbook. I admit I've never been to galatoire's in New Orleans. They have a Baton Rouge outpost, and I used to have friends in Baton Rouge, and I ate there often. Most often I had the Godchaux Salad. Which I make at home every once in awhile. But it's not French.

Chicken Clemenceau from Galatoire’s » creolecajunchef.com Blog

the canned peas must be the bomb mixed in with French fries.

Trump doesn't do rare.

Yeap

Trump doesn't do rare.

You win that one....

What I actually mean is if you use say a large fork to pick the meat up to put it on the grill, you may transfer surface contamination deeper into the meat, where temperatures may not reach levels that kill all bacteria.

Tongs or hands only.
With leg of lamb, you slit the meat and stuff in garlic cloves. But that gets done all the way through, usually.

If anyone cares, burnt cippolini soboise is an onion sauce. There were no vegetables yucking up this meal. Well, I guess there were young lettuce leaves on the appetizer plate.

Forum List

Back