OK,It's Over.Trump Was Not Impeached.So Who's Next?Nancy?,Chiff?,Maxine,Jerry Nubler?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Awe !! Gosh Darn It !!, too bad the Senate cant get even with the liberals and start impeachment proceedings with those behind the fake impeachment debacle of these last few months.
My Choice? I think the Senate needs to impeach Maxine and her wigs.
:abgg2q.jpg:

lIroGwA.jpg

Ilhan Omar denies being 'Qatari asset,' witness confirms 'Post' report
Nov 28, 2019 · Speaking from Toronto by video link, Bender told the Florida District Court that he met with Qatar's Secretary to the Emir for Security ...

lIroGwA.jpg

Nov 28, 2019 · Speaking from Toronto by video link, Bender told the Florida District Court that he met with Qatar's Secretary to the Emir for Security ...
Oh I would love to have the Republicans win and expel that piece of shit, although she might lose in Nov...….so it would be a moot point, but then there is jail time, hahah Omar in an orange jump suit, after hating another orange man......now that is hilarious.

lIroGwA.jpg

Oh I would love to have the Republicans win and expel that piece of shit, although she might lose in Nov...….so it would be a moot point, but then there is jail time, hahah Omar in an orange jump suit, after hating another orange man......now that is hilarious.
and it figures she moves to an area in Minnesota where u can run as a democrat and no one asks for your birth certificate or legal papers

lIroGwA.jpg

and it figures she moves to an area in Minnesota where u can run as a democrat and no one asks for your birth certificate or legal papers
Or badges. Nobody ever asks to see their stinkin’ badges!

Awe !! Gosh Darn It !!, too bad the Senate cant get even with the liberals and start impeachment proceedings with those behind the fake impeachment debacle of these last few months.
tRump was indeed impeached.

lIroGwA.jpg

im surprised Jurry Nubler wasnt impeached when he once weighed 876 pounds

What is next?

House will have another Impeachment against Trump by September hoping it will give them the Senate at least...

I am not rooting for this but predicting it...

Forum List

Back