Okla.: Preacher who denounced homo marriage and drag queens has 1st amendment rights restored

jack3

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2024
N Florida

Victory: Oklahoma Supreme Court Vacates Protective Order Against Street Preacher Who Criticized Gay Marriage, Denounced Drag Show​

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a 5-4 ruling, the Oklahoma Supreme Court has vacated a five-year protective order against street preacher Rich Penkoski, who used social media to express his moral concerns about a church that endorsed gay marriage and to expose a public drag queen performance in front of children.

In coming to Penkoski’s defense, The Rutherford Institute denounced the protective order as a clear violation of the street preacher’s First Amendment rights to freedom of speech and the free exercise of religion. Rutherford Institute attorneys also warned that the issuance of such restraining orders could be used to silence individuals whose religious views may be perceived as intolerant or hateful, and to penalize anyone who cites a Bible verse which causes offense or ignites fears despite not making any threat of physical harm.

More at link. Victory: Court Vacates Protective Order Against Street Preacher Who Criticized Gay Marriage, Denounced Drag Show

A great victory. I don't know how advocates of perverse library story hour defend these perversions. Instead of dressing as women, how about dressing up in clown or dog outfits? If you want to do this, then stop using tax dollars.

Last edited:
A great victory. I don't know how advocates of perverse library story hour defend these perversions. Instead of dressing as women, how about dressing up in clown or dog outfits? If you want to do this, then stop using tax dollars.
do those red collars and long red leashes worn by the vice president apprentice contestants count as "dressing like a dog?"

Your complaints would carry more weight if you weren’t a pronounced nazi.
Pot/kettle thing.

You cannot groom a straight child into being a Gay child. It's scientifically impossible.

pedo chipper.jpg

You cannot groom a straight child into being a Gay child. It's scientifically impossible.
That's not the goal.
The goal is to have these children grow up accepting perversion as "normal.' but yes, impressionable CHILDREN can be TAUGHT to practice this behavior.

What one generation TOLERATES, the next generation will EMBRACE

That's not the goal.
The goal is to have these children grow up accepting perversion as "normal.' but yes, impressionable CHILDREN can be TAUGHT to practice this behavior.

But it's OK to be a serial adulterer and cheat on your wife at home with your new born child.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, right?

That's not the goal.
What you call perversion, is what those other folks call, just being me. Should we be telling our kids, when you grow up, and see two women, or two men in love, you need to shoot them quickly?

That's not the goal.

What one generation TOLERATES, the next generation will EMBRACE
I don’t believe innate, instinctive behavior can be changed. Kids may act out regarding homosex but they won’t partake for real. It’s nauseating.
My generation grew up with glam rock but it didn’t make us become homos.

You visit a dead 'church', look of a true Christian church, at best independent fundamentalist baptist

There is the preacher that has the gay pride flag outside is wearing his pride scarf thing? I forgot what it's called.

It's why my grandmother's friends left the church is because he talks about gays and pushes gay pride at the church. Grandma wouldn't leave though, she didn't like the preachers gay stuff but she told me "I was here first, I'm not leaving"

Found that pic on the churches Facebook page.

download.jpeg

The proof is in observation. Perverted sexual behavior is clearly on the rise. It was also biblically prophesied. You're in denial.
I disagree.
I see the same few homos speaking more loudly and people acquiescing out of fear of social retribution.
Otherwise, normal kids (and some adults) act out as homo to appear virtuous and cool.

It's why my grandmother's friends left the church is because he talks about gays and pushes gay pride at the church. Grandma wouldn't leave though, she didn't like the preachers gay stuff but she told me "I was here first, I'm not leaving"
I totally understand the "I was here first and so I am not leaving!" mentality, but in my opinion, if you don't like what is going to be said up there in that pulpit, what is the real point of sticking around still? Continuing to sit in that pew is only going to help stimulate whatever is coming from that stage.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back