Old man has his jaw broken by Armed Looters and Arsonists in Kenosha while defending his store.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013

An elderly man’s jaw was broken in a sickening caught-on-camera attack as he tried to protect a store that was eventually torched during the Kenosha protests, according to reports

#Free Kyle
#Law&Order
Trump 2020 MAGA

An elderly man’s jaw was broken in a sickening caught-on-camera attack as he tried to protect a store that was eventually torched during the Kenosha protests, according to reports

#Free Kyle
#Law&Order
Trump 2020 MAGA
Saw the vid. Pretty bad, being asshole enough to beat up an 70 yr old man. Couple of things from the article: "His bosses at the store later told Fox6 that they “broke his jaw” and left him with “lacerations to his head — and completed destroyed their business which was razed in one of numerous fires across the city." “We support the protest — we don’t support this shit"
1. "His bosses" came through without a scratch, apparently.
2. 70 year old man was defending with a CO2 fire extinguisher. Not exactly my weapon of choice.
......a. Shotgun from inside store would be much more effective.
......b. If your bosses are not on line with you, you should evaluate whether you should be there.
......c. If your bosses make any statement of support for the protest while you are in the hospital
.........or afterward. You really should evaluate if your loyalty to you bosses is MISPLACED.

I find this kind of news so sad.

Hoping this brave elderly man is better now (((Bless him)))

They are literally Demons in human form, it's a pity that helicopter gunships cannot be deployed to take these Demonic POS out.

Yes let's pray that the brave elderly man comes through his ordeal.

Looters need to be shot. End of discussion...

This shit has gone on long enough. Fuck BLM... Fuck Antifa... You're all a bunch of cowardly punks using "protests" to destroy America. I'm tired of it all. If the people in charge of these cities don't do their jobs then they need to be recalled and removed from office!

#Free Kyle
#Law&Order
Trump 2020 MAGA
Saw the vid. Pretty bad, being asshole enough to beat up an 70 yr old man. Couple of things from the article: "His bosses at the store later told Fox6 that they “broke his jaw” and left him with “lacerations to his head — and completed destroyed their business which was razed in one of numerous fires across the city." “We support the protest — we don’t support this shit"
1. "His bosses" came through without a scratch, apparently.
2. 70 year old man was defending with a CO2 fire extinguisher. Not exactly my weapon of choice.
......a. Shotgun from inside store would be much more effective.
......b. If your bosses are not on line with you, you should evaluate whether you should be there.
......c. If your bosses make any statement of support for the protest while you are in the hospital
.........or afterward. You really should evaluate if your loyalty to you bosses is MISPLACED.
There are a plethora of jobs available for 70 year olds.

Geezus.

Remember, "Republicans are fascists". So convenient for PROGS to rip up and revise our history too. Conservatives better take notice, if they bring war, and they pretty are right - it's getting up time to clean house. Glad some are doing it too, fight these fuckers off. It's just a matter of time before real shots are fired, then what?

Say "Democrats", you got a problem this time around, you don't get Robert E. Lee. He was a much better man than PROG-think. Best you've got is Bezos, Gates and the like, and Gates doesn't have it in him. Another losing cause, it's what PROGS do best.

Yeah that silence is violence saying is bullshit. The standard for determining bigotry used to be what you said or did, now they’re trying to make it what you don’t say or don’t do. Fuck these mindless sheep

Trumpchopper.jpg

You asshats coined a new phrase awhile back.

Silence is violence

I will not shed a single tear for ANY LEFTIST caught in the act and murdered as a result.

I couldn’t watch that whole thing: despicable is all I have to say

The saddest part of this video is everyone complaining (rightfully) that they can't even dial 911 since the lines went dead

Silence is violence

I will not shed a single tear for ANY LEFTIST caught in the act and murdered as a result.

He should have been armed with more than a fire extinguisher...Do these people not have insurance coverage?

Silence is violence

He should have been armed with more than a fire extinguisher...Do these people not have insurance coverage?

Then you would call him a murderer for defending his business like you called the Great Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse a murder.

Silence is violence

I assume you have auto & home insurance so can I just come steal what I want and burn whats left? Seems that'd be ok with you based on the above statement

Silence is violence

“It’s OK... they have insurance”. Then, when insurance companies take a look at the numbers and see that the majority of businesses being looted and attacked in “urban areas”, you people will call it “racist” that insurance companies increase their premiums for businesses in cities vs. suburban areas.

Silence is violence

“It’s OK... they have insurance”. Then, when insurance companies take a look at the numbers and see that the majority of businesses being looted and attacked in “urban areas”, you people will call it “racist” that insurance companies increase their premiums for businesses in cities vs. suburban areas.

I would NEVER open a business in a black neighborhood.

Act like animals get treated like animals

Forum List

Back