Old news reels of Hitler and Mussolini identical to a Trump rally

America is regressing to pre WWII right wing governing. Watch any speech from Hitler or Mussolini of that era and compare it to a Trump rally speech. It's near identical. When Mussolini stuck out his lip to make a face and waddled around, was the exact same as Trump's when he talked about being presidential-like and acted like an idiot.
Recipe for placing a right wing Conservative government into power:
1. Throw an uneducated population into a pot
2. Add heaping cups of hate, fear, and anger with equal portions of greed
3. Heat and stir to a boil
VOILA! Enough offal to choke a country.
Brought to you by that mustache man in Germany back in the early part of the 20th century. Tried and true. The uneducated eat it all up every time.

No, that’s a dim rally you are describing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dims seem to have trouble rounding up enough supporters to crowd a three bedroom house's living room, much less fill an arena.

Agreed. You never see more than 9 in a close shot, except when one is assaulting an elderly person.

America is regressing to pre WWII right wing governing. Watch any speech from Hitler or Mussolini of that era and compare it to a Trump rally speech. It's near identical. When Mussolini stuck out his lip to make a face and waddled around, was the exact same as Trump's when he talked about being presidential-like and acted like an idiot.
Brought to you by that mustache man in Germany back in the early part of the 20th century. Tried and true. The uneducated eat it all up every time.

Dims seem to have trouble rounding up enough supporters to crowd a three bedroom house's living room, much less fill an arena.

Agreed. You never see more than 9 in a close shot, except when one is assaulting an elderly person.

The press usually outnumbers the supporters by a factor of three to one.

The press ARE the supporters. Journalism is dead; all we have now is advocacy and hit pieces.

Yet Hillary won the popular vote. Same could be said for Bush jr. vs. Gore. We keep putting the least popular candidate in the white house.

Last edited:
Who are these people who attend these rallies and chant these things? I don't know any American who would do this, and the entire generation above mine in my family fought the Axis powers. Just who are these unpatriotic chumps?

Who would wear a maga hat but a hee haw or a yokel. But then, that's my attitude about most fanatic sports fans and their silly team hats also.

No, Trump is neither Hitler nor Mussolini – but like both Trump is a racist, bigot, and demagogue.

Like both Trump tries to exploit the ignorance and fear of his supporters to his political advantage.

Like both Trump has contempt for the rule of law our democratic institutions.

Like both Trump is a jingoistic militarist.

And like both Trump seeks to vilify his political opponents with lies and false accusations.

I am having a hard time verifying your claims. I see no evidence of Trump holding our institutions of government in contempt. Quite the opposite. He has seemed to follow the letter of the law in every instance I can find. Obama famously stated that he was not able, legally, to do anything for the DACA kids, then he violated the Constitution and created DACA.

Likewise Obama ignored the Congress and brokered the Iran deal. A deal that was great for Iran but which I see no benefit for us, or the world at large.

Throw an uneducated population into a pot
Funny, Nell, how is it that America's population is suddenly so uneducated? Don't we all go to the public schools and colleges that you assholes create and run for us?
Add heaping cups of hate, fear, and anger with equal portions of greed
And yet, all there is at Trump rallies is LOVE. All of the hate, fear and anger comes out of the mouths of liberal media, late night hosts, and morons like you!

The press ARE the supporters. Journalism is dead; all we have now is advocacy and hit pieces.

Fake news. If you are the reporter lucky enough to get a juicy story, you become instant royalty. And we still have douche bags like Hiraldo, playing both sides.

Yet Hillary won the popular vote. Same could be said for Bush jr. vs. Gore. We keep putting the least popular candidate in the white house.

Donnie is more popular with everyone I know.

Funny, Nell, how is it that America's population is suddenly so uneducated? Don't we all go to the public schools and colleges that you assholes create and run for us?
And yet, all there is at Trump rallies is LOVE. All of the hate, fear and anger comes out of the mouths of liberal media, late night hosts, and morons like you!

Time was once we had a better class of entertainers and late night hosts and networks that were above using their "comedy" shows to promote serious personal political party agendas at the offense to many of their viewers. A hundred years from now, Johnny Carson will still be remembered. No one will remember Colbert at all.

Last edited:
Old news reels of Hitler and Mussolini identical to a Trump rally
Tried and true. The uneducated eat it all up every time.

In what way? Do you have a link? News article? Picture? Drawing? Any details at all why and how this is a "current event," asshole, other than your stupid, unsupported claims?

BTW, if you are calling the Germans uneducated, during WWII, they were among the smartest and most technologically advanced and their small, bankrupt country nearly took over the world. Much of the 20th Century's progress, from Einstein's revolutionary theories of space-time to Werner von Braun's V2 rockets which became the underlying backbone upon which the entire US Space Race to the Moon was built, all came from those "uneducated" people, you jackass.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Wow. Never heard that before.
That's Every Republican That Comes Down The Pike

Democrats Are Authoritarian By Nature
But Can't See Their Own Fascist End Game
Past Their Most Recent Tantrum

NAZI Rallies Were Steeped In The Occult
So Was The Staging Of The Obama Acceptance In Denver

Last edited:

Forum List

Back